The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Leah's Side Ponytail"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Leah's Side Ponytail"
Love it or lose it?

Discuss.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail greeneyes 03-11-04 1
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail arg2 03-13-04 28
       RE: Leah's Side Ponytail arg2 03-14-04 29
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail ElroyJetson 03-11-04 2
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail niteowl 03-11-04 3
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail hunniebunns 03-11-04 4
 Lose it kiki_k 03-11-04 5
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail nailbone 03-11-04 6
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail ginger 03-12-04 22
       RE: Leah's Side Ponytail nailbone 03-12-04 24
 Lose Leah altogether goDAWful 03-11-04 7
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail Bebo 03-11-04 8
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail GuessItRains 03-11-04 9
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail geg6 03-11-04 10
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail managerr 03-11-04 11
       RE: Leah's Side Ponytail greenmonstah 03-12-04 16
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail Madeira 03-11-04 12
 It was the nicest side ponytail eve... strid333 03-11-04 13
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail Texan62 03-11-04 14
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail Desert Trip 03-12-04 15
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail goDAWful 03-12-04 18
 Lose it buckeyegirl 03-12-04 17
   RE: Lose it leogirl_21 03-12-04 19
 Lose it minitroll 03-12-04 20
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail bystander 03-12-04 21
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail joannie 03-12-04 23
 I think it's a cutesie prop moonbaby 03-12-04 25
 PLEASE... sorgee 03-13-04 26
 RE: Leah's Side Ponytail rulesr4losers 03-13-04 27
   RE: Leah's Side Ponytail escapedude 03-17-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Is there really any question about it? Gotta LOSE IT! Side ponytails were out before the girls was even born.

However, I will settle for just having her voted out first. I just don't get the Paula and Randy love for her.

arg2 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arg2 Click to send private message to arg2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I agree with you about having her voted out first. I think Suze Vula...whatever sounded a heck of alot better than her. She should have been voted out in Hollywood. She's pretty, but her ponytail has to go and her voice could be better.

arg2 35 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arg2 Click to send private message to arg2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
who the hell told her she could sing a song by Al Green????????????

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Leave the ponytail, get rid of bLeah.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-04 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

Her head looked like an onion. Why do we all dislike her? Because she never accepts criticism graciously and makes a spoiled baby face. I'm more bugged by her clothes than her hair, think Bulgarian-Pop-Idol stylist is dressing her...

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I totaly agree about the clothes and I hated the ponytail on the side in the 80's and I hate them even more now...That being said, I liked Leah in the beginning but the more I hear her, I'm not so sure she's as good as they want us to think she is. Last night was horrible, of cours,e you could chalk that up to nerves, I guess...

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lose it"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-04 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

the girl is stuck in an 80s time warp -- and, as someone pointed out above, she wasn't even born then. Next week, I fully expect to see a "Flashdance" off-the shoulder sweatshirt and legwarmers. It's a shame, too, because she is pretty and if she learned to take a bit of constructive criticism, could improve her voice (because it isn't there yet) and her annunciation. As she is now, though, I don't like her or her major "stage-mother" mom. And, I would quite bragging about mom being a so-called pop star in Bulgaria. First, who cares? My grandmother was an opera singer, but I can't carry a note. Second, anyone can just make that up -- it's not like we are going to check it out.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I think I may be the only one that I know that likes her.

But lose the side pony-tail.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I don't hate her. After her first shaky moments she seems genuine and spontaneous. Let's see how grooming and different song genres treat her.

But the ponytail thing is just awful.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Well, ya know that retro thing is going strong.

But she did look better in her earlier performances with her hair down.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

goDAWful 34 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goDAWful Click to send private message to goDAWful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lose Leah altogether"
Leah is just abominable in every respect. Seriously, she needs a good slapping. There's an empty seat at the meat packing factory with her name on it, and she should do us all a favour and get her no-talent ##### onto it, pronto.

Awful. Just hideous. Please, somebody make her stop.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Maybe she'd sing on-key if she got rid of it. For all we know, the pain from having her hair twisted too tight may be causing those jerky motions and screeching sounds.

But probably not.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Lose it. She should wear her hair in front of her face and mouth so we don't have to see her or hear her.

But failing that, let's just make sure she gets voted off next week so she can fade peacefully into Bulglivion.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I think I saw it in a magazine...the 80s have just come to Bulgaria and Leah and her "pop star" mom are always at the forefront of fashion in that paradise of all that is hot and trendy, Eastern Europe.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
My conspiracy theory is that Paula knows Leah's mom. Paula was probably popular when Leah's mom was a popular pop star. Since Paula has toured the world, you never know who she met up with...

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
hee!

Madeira 28 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madeira Click to send private message to Madeira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
After having to listen to her sing last night, I would be happy to snatch her bald-headed myself.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "It was the nicest side ponytail ever"
But it was still a side ponytail. She should lose it. Even pigtails are better (although I don't think she is trying to pull a small town girl look).

Three is the perfect number.

Texan62 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Texan62 Click to send private message to Texan62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I don't care what her hair looks like! Please, just don't make me listen to her sing again!

Are Randy and Paula tone deaf? The girl is cute, but she can't sing at a professional level. She makes Julie D'Amato and Kim Caldwell look good. I guess she's just another Carmen Rasmussen (AKA - Goat Girl).

Is it just me, or does this group seem less talented than either Idol 1 or 2? Half of them should have been weeded out at the auditions. The red-headed kid murdered a Billy Joel tune. Leah can stay in tune. The talent pool this year doesn't seem to warrant a Top 12.

Desert Trip 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-04, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Desert%20Trip Click to send private message to Desert%20Trip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I am most certain that Randy and Paula were giving their 10% (charity) when they chose her. She HAS to be the mercy pick. I agree with the person who said PLEASE just make her STOP SINGING!

goDAWful 34 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goDAWful Click to send private message to goDAWful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I think I nub you, Texan62.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Lose it"
The side ponytail is almost as bad as Jennifer Hudson's dress was....

A Kyngsladye Original. RMMW!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lose it"
Lost it! I think she would look much prettier if she straightened her hair and let it go loose.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Lose it"
That ponytail looks as bad as she sings. *shudder*

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-12-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Lose it and lose her. Can't wait till she is the first voted off. When she talks its like she's high (not on life). I expect her to ask Randy if he has the munchies and wants to hit Micky D's for some fries with her.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
I think you guys are being a little hard on Leah. I think that she was just totally nervous. After she settled into her song, she sounded better. I think she does have potential, she just has to learn how to control her voice. But if she doesn't improve drastically by her next performance, she deserves to go...

Am I biased because Leah is a high-school student from my hometown? Perhaps. I AM rooting for her, even if I may be one of the few.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I think it's a cutesie prop"
to distract everyone from her high-falutin' inflated diva attitude. When she's on, she's on but she hits an awful lot of clinkers in her tunes.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "PLEASE..."
Leah sounds almost EXACTLY like my dog when he is constipated.

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
>Love it or lose it?
>
>Discuss.

lose her! Take Paula away while your at it for picking that no talent.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Leah's Side Ponytail"
Forget which one she was lol

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/index.htm

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •