The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Enough is Enough?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-15-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Enough is Enough?"
I recall that "Enough is Enough" was the title of the next Episode, just like "Trial by Fire", "Friends?", "Let's make a Deal", etc. I've looked evrywhere to find it again and I can't. Has it already been discussed and I missed it because I was out of town last week? Can anyone help?

If "Enough is Enough" is the title. What does it mean...?

Has Colby had enough of Keiths arrogance? "Enough is enough, your gone!"

Has Colby had it with bad rice? Has Colby's patience with Keiths bad rice worn thin. "Keith, enough is enough, your rice sucks, your a bozo, and I'm finished with you!"

Has the tribe had enough of Colby winning challenges? "Enough is enough, if Colby doesn't win immunity he's gone"

Has Tina had enough of Keith and Colby arguing? "Enough is enough, Time out you two, we have to vote together to get to the final three."

Is it a clue about the Ogakor voting of their own? Enough is enough, We're down to three Ogakor, Kuchas have to go now!"

Is it a reference to Tina's backstabbing? "Colby says enough is enough, I can't trust Tina or Keith, I'm switching over to vote with the Kucha".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Enough is Enough? bergdogg 04-16-01 1
 RE: Enough is Enough? Kokoro 04-16-01 2
   RE: Enough is Enough? DivaByTheSea 04-16-01 3
       Zap2it E12 preview AyatollahKhomeini 04-16-01 6
           RE: Zap2it E12 preview LIZZLOVER 04-16-01 8
   RE: Enough is Enough? desert_rhino 04-16-01 5
       RE: Enough is Enough? Kokoro 04-16-01 7
 RE: Enough is Enough? wendyp 04-16-01 4
   Good theory AyatollahKhomeini 04-17-01 9
 The Answer is... Krautboy 04-19-01 10
   RE: The Answer is... MDSkinner 04-19-01 11
       RE: The Answer is... Bushwacker 04-19-01 12
           RE: The Answer is... MDSkinner 04-19-01 13
           RE: The Answer is... Krautboy 04-19-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-01, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Enough is Enough?"
Enough is enough, I STILL CAN'T STAND THE STENCH KIMMI LEFT IN AUSTRAILIA!!!!!!!!!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Enough is Enough?"
Here:

http://clicktv.com/detail.asp?JSWindow=1&CID=tvd&profileID=%2472%2475%248F%2475%248A%248B%247D%2472&WSN=WSERVER22&prog_ref=15508120&chan_ref=456

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Enough is Enough?"
Has anyone seen the TV guide listing or anything that lists more of a description?

**** The mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-01, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Zap2it E12 preview"
Here is the preview from zap2it.com:

A Reward Challenge Lifts Spirits On "SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK" (4/19/01)
Mon, Apr 16, 2001 02:55 PM PDT

Enough Is Enough -- Despite their bad fortune, the survivors' spirits are lifted by the reward challenge, on SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK, Thursday, April 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

After the disastrous flash flood, the five remaining Barramundi tribe members attempt to regroup. The tribe's disheartened mood changes to hope and optimism when they learn that the reward challenge will give them a chance to touch base with loved ones.

Additionally, a fight between two tribe members leads others to believe that this animosity could work to their advantage at tribal council. And, a 12th member is voted out of the tribe.

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-01, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zap2it E12 preview"
Have you noticed that ClickTV stopped their string of show descriptions? They would usually post a little detailed description 2 weeks in advance. When I checked this morning, it states the 4/26 description as if it were the first episode.

Bummer!

Lizz Just Is

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Enough is Enough?"
God-fvcking-damn-it!!! I HATE those LONG, LONG strings. And I have an XGA monitor or better. It must TRULY suck for those with 800x600.

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-01, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Enough is Enough?"
Okay lets see....

1. Nice lips Diva! ^_~

2. Sorry Rhino =) I just happened to find that during my Kimmi search....

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Enough is Enough?"
So many scenarios that this could be. However I am leaning towards the Enough is Enough we need to get rid of the Kuchas. I know the theories of the good guy alliance, but if we really think Tina is playing the game well she will not knock off an Oga this week. I have been wrong before, but who would you rather go to trial by jury with if you were TIna Lis? Roger? KEith? Colby?

Lis ~ No way her tribe likes her and so does the Ogakor memebers
Roger ~ No, everyone seems to like him and would love to see the old guy win
Keith ~ YES! He is arrogant and has had issues with both Tribes.
Colby ~ Not likely, possibly poeple on both tribes like him.

Tina ~ Yes, Jerri could sway the Jury. Ogas know she turned before and turned on them. Kuchas like her but may listen to the Ogas.

Roger is my pick right now to go with a possiblilty of Keith. If Keith does not get voted, I think the Kuchas will vote Keith and put more votes against him. This would give him more then Colby.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Good theory"
wendyp, I like this theory. I have been thinking that the title may refer to Colby's reaction to last week's double-cross, but it makes more sense that it is a statement of Ogakor resolve to get to a K/T/C final three. As I have said for a long time, Rodger's daughters comments at the time of his boot (about how it rained all the time while he was in the game) are consistent with a Rodger boot in E10 (gone), E11 (gone) or E12 (now). Also, Jerri's friends are Mitchell (of course), Jeff V. (E7), Alicia (E8), Nick (E10), Amber (E11) ... and Rodger (E12?).

04-19-01, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Answer is..."
Colby wins yet another Reward Challenge and Immunity Challenge!!!

"Enough is Enough!!!!!"

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Answer is..."
It seems as though that is the tue answer, that they have had enough of Colby winning all of these challenges. I would have if I were them, and I really believe that it means that Colby is gone next week, barring immunity. Of course, he may win next week as well, so who knows.

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-01, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Answer is..."
I think everyone is overthinking this one. The previews show Colby being upset with Keith over his attitude (and rice use). It's not uncommon to see the title and preview go together. No spoilers and no hints.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Answer is..."
We are talking about next weeks show.

We pretty much all agree that Rodger is gone this week, and we are speculating that Colby wins immunity again this week, and next week "Enough is enough." I am not sure how that is overthinking.

04-19-01, 05:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Answer is..."
Bushwacher, this is a reference to the predictions on the Elipsiiis site and to Conspiracy Jim's new thread. Elipsiiis predicts Colby wins both challenges. CJ believe's they have inside information and incorporated their predictions into his summary.

In that context it makes sense for "Enough is enough" to refer to Colby's winning streak...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •