The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TJ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kimmiepooh 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimmiepooh Click to send private message to kimmiepooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TJ"
some one please explain this to me,now when her andchristine was making the boards for the volleyball net,this morning can some one tell me,why she had to bring up about christina dropping out of school???i thought it was not nice,and had nothing to do with any thing,and was just trying to put here down like the life coaches said....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TJ Suki Suki Now 10-24-05 1
   RE: TJ OMGIM40 10-24-05 2
       RE: TJ ChristinaJB 10-24-05 3
           RE: TJ rookwood 10-24-05 5
 RE: TJ Busybee 10-24-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Suki Suki Now 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suki%20Suki%20Now Click to send private message to Suki%20Suki%20Now Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TJ"
I thought it was a rather apt analogy. Building the net will be hard with a board cut short. Building a career will be hard with an education cut short. Like TJ said, the exercise is not about a net, it's about life.

She's a bit annoy in some ways, but quite astute in others.

OMGIM40 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OMGIM40 Click to send private message to OMGIM40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TJ"
I agree Suki. The analogy she was trying to make was a good one. However, it came out a little bit "off". But, she said it kindly and had good things to say after the analogy. AND if the other women would have listened to TJ in the beginning and had a plan, there wouldn't have been the need for her and Chris to be in the bind that they were in! JMHO

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TJ"
TJ had the right idea with the boat too, and no one listened to her. I think they tune her out because she is so hard to keep up with. I understand the analogy she was trying to make, but it didn't come out right and she ended up being very condesending and hurtful with Christina.
Ugh, this season is hard to watch - none of them are connecting to each other. They all seem to rub each other the wrong way...like petting a cat against the grain!

rookwood 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rookwood Click to send private message to rookwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TJ"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-05 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

I don't think TJ meant to be so condescending, and I understand what she was trying to say, but I also think it was a poorly chosen analogy. However, Christina is very touchy and quick to bristle at anything anyone says to her about herself - and she does not stand up for herself or ask for clarification or call anyone out when she feels they've wronged her in some way.

I think these type of group-oriented assignments bring out TJ's controlling, needing-to-be-right side - remember the first one, at the beginning of the season, with the sand?

Anyway, if the housemates TRUSTED each other a little more, they wouldn't be getting so upset about things others say to them. Or they'd ask for clarification more often. But this season, it's everyone for herself. Sad.

That said, I really wish TJ had her cards with her today - she could've really used them!

Busybee 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Busybee Click to send private message to Busybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TJ"
Even if it was true, she should not have mentioned anything about Christina's lack of education. It was just not the right setting. I saw that TJ had been making some progress, but I knew she would screw it all up again. Christina did not say...Well, you can't make a volleyball net because you have ADHD. How would she feel if the others were constantly bringing up her problems and shortcomings? I don't think TJ and her bug eyes are ever going to "get it." You can have ten college degrees and still not have common sense. Who cares if you don't have your GED, if you can't even talk to people or have any friends what does it matter??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •