The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"all star spoiler?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitymama 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitymama Click to send private message to realitymama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"all star spoiler?"
I hear from some clown there may be an annoucement of an allstar edition coming soon, like next month.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: all star spoiler? PhilistheMan 01-22-06 1
   RE: all star spoiler? toad8098 01-22-06 2
       RE: all star spoiler? tvgeek401 01-26-06 4
       RE: all star spoiler? TAR_RELOADED 02-04-06 6
           Nope Not Gonna Happen I Hope! beau_30 02-05-06 7
 RE: all star spoiler? mikey 01-23-06 3
   RE: all star spoiler? Estee 01-26-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhilistheMan 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhilistheMan Click to send private message to PhilistheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: all star spoiler?"
It would be nice if your source was more legit. "Some clown" is not a very reliable source.

However, I would be VERY excited if there was an All-Stars race.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: all star spoiler?"
It was rumored about 1 1/2 years ago that the 8th edition(like Survivor) was supposed to be an all-star edition. Of course it didn't happen. They are not accepting applications for edition #11(Fall '06), so TAR #11 might be all-stars. Let's hope so!!!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-26-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: all star spoiler?"
I hope these rumors aren't true. All Stars is one of my least favorite seasons of survivor.

I want to see new teams compete. I can only tolerate these DAWs for one season.
Besides, any TAR: All-Stars would have to include Romber and I don't think my heart and/or mind can take any more of them. Or Teri and Ian. Or Jon and Al...I'm apparently alone in my dislike of those two, though. Just thinking about all the teams I'd have to endure again gives me a headache.

my very own paint disaster!

TAR_RELOADED 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-04-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TAR_RELOADED Click to send private message to TAR_RELOADED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: all star spoiler?"
Hello everyone, I am new to this site but thought I 'd put in my 2 cents. If indeed Toad8098's rumor is correct how would the producers of TAR pick the teams. Here are a few possibilities for 11 teams to be picked :

Tar winners

TAR1 - Rob & Brennan - chance of return? - good, 2nd place - Frank & Margarita - chance of return? - good
TAR2 - Chris & Alex - chance of return? - good, 2nd place - Tara & Will - chance of return? - only if Tara can compete with Chris
TAR3 - Flo & Zach - chance of return? - u gotta be kiddin? , 2nd place - Teri & Ian - chance of return? - Say it isn't so Phil
TAR4 - Reichen & Chip - chance of return? - doubtful, 2nd place - Jon & Kelly - chance of return? - see Teri & Ian
TAR5 - Chip & Kim chance of return? - good , 2nd place - Colin & Kristy- chance of return? - good but could be banned in certain countries
TAR6 - Freddy & Kendra - doubtful, refer to Colin & Kristy, 2nd place - Jon & Kris - chance of return? - good, Phil please bring them back!
TAR7 - Uchenna & Joyce - good, class act! , 2nd place - Rob & Amber- chance of return? - good - Will compete only if plane doors cannot be reopened and free passes
to bypass fallen racers .
TAR8 - Nick & any other Linz sibling - chance of return? - good, 2nd place - Bransens- chance of return? - good , pick 2, 3rd place - WEAVERS - chance of return? Philiminated due to lack of geography outside of Florida..
TAR9 - Winners
TAR10 - Winners
11th team - Wild card - Kevin & Drew?, Oswald & Danny?, Jonathan & Victoria?, Bolo & Lori? Jill & John Vito? , Meredith & Gretchen?, Brian & Greg? Ryan & Chuck??,
Matt & Ana, who? 1st team eliminated TAR1, Suggestions welcome!

Hey why not? Donald & Melania? (Post Apprentice Blues), Kenneth Lay & Martha Stewart? (Con team), Simon & Paul Abdul?, Michael Jackson & Omarosa, the list could go on !!!

Tar Popularity

TAR1 - Kevin & Drew?, Frank & Margarita? ( not sure here)
TAR2 - Danny & Oswald 89%, Blake & Paige - 85%
TAR3 - Jon Vito & Jill - 92%, Derek & Drew - 90%
TAR4 - Jon & Al - 96%, Jeff & Dave - 84%
TAR5 - Chip & Kim - 89%, Linda Karen - 73%
TAR6 - Jon & Kris - 92%, Gus & Hera - 83%
TAR7 - Rob & Amber, Uchenna & Joyce
TAR8 - Linz - 45%, Gaghan - 34%
TAR9 - ??
TAR10 - ??

Wild Card - Lena & Kristy?, Nancy & Emily, Mary & Peach?, Ken & Gerard?, Steve & Dave?, Charla & Mirna?, Brian & Greg, The Weavers? ( Believe it or not),

TAR_RELOADED

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Nope Not Gonna Happen I Hope!"
I hope they don't bring winners back. I rather see the eliminated teams
1 - Matt and Ana
2 - Deidre and Hillary
3 - Gina and Slyvia
4 - Debra and Steve
5 - Erika and Dennis
6 - Avi and Joe
7 - Ryan and Chuck
8 - The Parents from The Black Family
9 - First Eliminated
10 - First Eliminated
11 - Wildcard second to last place team.

We didn't really get a chance to see them actually play the game. And Ryan and Chuck only lost because of Ray and Deanna it would of been between Ron and Kelly and Hiedie and the other chick. I would love to see eliminated teams to race again. We didn't see how well they would do.

its the most daring competition every attempted.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: all star spoiler?"
Which clown -- Jon, Al or Shakes?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: all star spoiler?"
Pretty much my reaction. And let's not forget the worst-case scenario: two people representing Season #8.

Maybe they'd stick DJ Paolo and Linda Weaver together just to see what happened.

(This would be hard to spoil for team selection in advance -- most of the potential TAR-Stars don't have team members in the public eye, so watching to see who vanishes for a month doesn't help much.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •