The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE week 7 results/changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE week 7 results/changes"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-03 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-17-03 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

The models were grabbed by the horns of the bull and pulled out of the race faster then Tian can yell “Jaree!” Congratulations to those who correctly guessed that the models would be “ philiminated” (Thanks Tribephyl for that phrase!) Femme, Survivor Chick, Curveball, diehardtarfan, zahadumguy, Ulalame, Plumblossom, and Keae. I don't know how it happened, but I forgot to add I_Am_He'sname to those who guessed correctly that the models would be philiminated.
Congratulations goes to Doogie who remains our leader again this week. Will Railfan. ejm92 and Packman be able to unseat him next week? The Risk taker award this week goes to: TeamJoisey and well, myself. Both of us had Tian/Jaree to go, only to change our PTTE’s and have it backfire on us…but risk is what makes this game fun, even if it doesn’t always work. Good luck to all!

Original

week 2

week 3
week 4
week 5
week 6

Doogie <10>
Railfan <12>
ejm92 <13>
Packman <13>
Survivor Maniac <14>
SurvivorScott <14>
delaney725 <15>
ImNext <17>
carencey <17>
Curveball <18>
I_AM_HE <19>*
Survivor Chick <19>
Breezy <19>
Rockluver <19>
Festerfan1 <19>
PepeLePew13 <20>
Neobie <20>
Femme <20>
diehardtarfan <20>
Plumblossom <21>
WHaTTHeMoLe <21>
LynJame <22>
Yogi <22>
Teamjoisey <22>
Anotherkim <23>
GtMike <23>
Spidey <23>
mangerr <23>
Greeneyes <23>
Mikey <23>
Minitroll <24>
Shannomac <24>
Swami <24>
Dajaki <25>
Lancerdude74 <25>
Ahtumbreez <25>
Katem <26>
SeaVisionBurma <26>
Georgiabelle <27>
Ulalame<27>
Phishphan <28>
djk <28>
tribephyl <29>
realityluver <29>
Buckeyegirl <31>
mtw1961 <31>
Magic Star <32>
zahadumguy <32>
Keae <32>
drawde236 <33>
stan1616 <34>
Sittem <35>
Sisyphus <37>
7 Sins_pride <39>
Cyclehausen <42>
rucksack <43>

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes TeamJoisey 07-13-03 1
 Change magic_star 07-13-03 2
 RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes I_AM_HE 07-17-03 3
   RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes buckeyegirl 07-17-03 4
       RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes I_AM_HE 07-18-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes"

Thanks for the nod. I'm so proud. I've cut my own throat in every TAR game this season.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-13-03, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Change"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-03 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

12.Debra/Steve
11.Amanda/Chris
10.Russell/Cindy
9.Steve/Josh
8.Steve/Dave
7.Monica/Sheree
6.Tian/Jaree
----------------
5.Reichen/Chip
4.Jon/Al
3.Millie/Chuck
2.David/Jeff
1.Kelly/Jon

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-03 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-17-03 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

hey, i had T/J going too, and i didn't make the list

edit to add i also took a one point hit (i should have had 2 points after my edit for having M/S and S/D switched, but my next team listed was T/J)

edit 2: i think i should have 19 points.
my first list i was off by
0 for Steve and Debra (predicted 1st, went 1st)
10 for amanda and chris (predicted last/12th, went 2nd)
1 for russell and cindy (predicted 4th, went 3rd)
2 for steve/josh (predicted 2nd, went 4th)

so 13 so far?

then I changed and took a 4 point penalty (17)

1 for Steve and Dave (predicted 6th, went 5th)
1 for Monica and Sheree (predicted 5th, went 6th)
0 for Tian/Jaree (predicted 7th, went 7th)

for 19 total? unless i had another change in there, but i think the only change i made was after week 4

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes"
I_Am_He,
I am so, so sorry! I'm not sure how I messed up your PTTE, but you are right. You did have Tian/Jaree going this week, and have 19 points. I switched computers about half way through the game, and there have been some glitches because of that. Thanks for your understanding! I made the changes in my post.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PTTE week 7 results/changes"
no worries buckeyegirl. i wasn't sure it wasn't just me that was getting things messed up anyway, thanks for double checking

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •