The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS.com Reveals Winners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

GaTARFan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GaTARFan Click to send private message to GaTARFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS.com Reveals Winners"
First post....CBS.com reveals the winner of the race. If you go to the video section and click on week 13, you can't view the video but the captions give away all three finishes.

1st - Linz
2nd - Bransen
3rd - Weaver

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners futurama 12-13-05 1
   RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners GaTARFan 12-13-05 4
   RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners critter42 12-13-05 5
 RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners volsfan 12-13-05 2
 RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners alliecat 12-13-05 3
   RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners alliecat 12-13-05 6
       RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners redwings8831 12-13-05 7
           RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners critter42 12-13-05 8
               RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners weecama 12-13-05 9
               RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners alliecat 12-13-05 10
 RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners 1derfool 12-14-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

futurama 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail futurama Click to send private message to futurama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
Be careful !.

We have been wrong a few weeks ago when CBS TAR website indicated Bransens Famiy out of the game ... and that was fake !

GaTARFan 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GaTARFan Click to send private message to GaTARFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
If this is fake, then they're being elaborate about it. The captions state:

"The Linz family reveals what they're going to do with their million-dollar prize."

"Even though they would have liked to win the million dollars, the Bransen family is still proud of the fact that they got to run the full race and finished a strong second."

"Find out how the Weavers felt after coming in third place."

critter42 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail critter42 Click to send private message to critter42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-05 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

Here's a screencap I took of the video player (first try at adding a picture...crossing my fingers)

Look under the RealPlayer Logo - that's pretty obvious to me ;)

I added Grand Prize winner to my playlist, switched to the playlist then tried to play the clip.

I always thought the "Bransen family is next" boo-boo was just the result of a "fumble-fingered" webmaster, as the Bransen's pic was right next to the Philiminated family (can't remember which one, and too lazy to go back and look )

critter42

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
Where are you talking about? Can you link it? If I go to the CBS site and the options under video is "finish line" and "watch now". Episode 13 isn't an option.

alliecat 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alliecat Click to send private message to alliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-05 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Basically, I was viewing video clips—just before this thread opened. Normally, they don’t post the new clips each week till after the show airs. Usually, it’s at least 1am Eastern Time, after the show has aired on the west cost. However, they already had week 12 and 13 clips up. I could not actually view the clips…but I could read the titles and description. Week 12 doesn’t actually appear to give anything away…but week 13 gives it ALL away.
The clip titled:
Grand Prize Winners:
The Linz family reveals what they’re going to do with their million-dollar prize.

Happy Ending:
Even though they would have liked to win the million dollars, the Bransen family is still proud of the fact that they got to run the full race and finish a strong second.

Little Sister:
At the finish line, Alex Linz tells Phil and the other Teams how proud he is of his sister, Megan.

The Reason:
Nick Linz knows why he and siblings won the grand prize; their parents.

There are several other clips, on the sight, but they don’t appear to give away info.

I wrote out the descriptions, cause CBS may wise up, and removes the clips.

12-13-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alliecat Click to send private message to alliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
To view on the web site:
Click "watch now" under video.
Then when the video pop up appears, click on "Episodes"--week 13

redwings8831 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redwings8831 Click to send private message to redwings8831 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
I just checked cbs.com and they took away that video. The only option under week 13 is cash flow which is about the Bransen's money problems

critter42 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail critter42 Click to send private message to critter42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
whew...glad I got my proof when I did

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
LOL , a few more

~puddin~

12-13-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
Same here...I'm glad I saw it for myself!

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS.com Reveals Winners"
Does anyone else get the feeling that after the battery draining incidents, the production crew boss was re-assigned to the role of webmaster?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •