The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Momily in reverse!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Momily in reverse!"

I really really really want to like Wanda and Desiree, but they make it so difficult, Wanda in particular. Wanda had the greatest water meltdown since Mary Adam ("I can't reach the valve!") in Corsica in TAR 6. Imagine those two as a team, if you dare! Poor Desiree; she deserves better.

They're the opposite of Nancy and Emily (Momily) from TAR 1 (buy/rent the Season 1 DVDs if you don't know what I'm talking about). Whereas the mom had to keep the impulsive daughter in check, here the daughter is having to play the parent to a panicky mom.

I can't see them going very far now.

Question: Where'd Wanda get the goggles from, Desiree?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Momily in reverse! Sahara 03-18-06 1
 RE: It's Momily in reverse! buckeyegirl 03-18-06 2
 RE: It's Momily in reverse! samboohoo 03-19-06 3
 RE: It's Momily in reverse! Max Headroom 03-20-06 4
   RE: It's Momily in reverse! Cygnus X1 03-20-06 5
 RE: It's Momily in reverse! desperado 03-21-06 6
   RE: It's Momily in reverse! Earl Colby Pottinger 03-21-06 7
       RE: It's Momily in reverse! desperado 03-22-06 10
       Warning: Earl Colby Pottinger AyaK 03-23-06 12
           RE: Warning: Earl Colby Pottinger Earl Colby Pottinger 03-25-06 13
               The confusion has arisen IceCat 03-25-06 14
                   RE: The confusion has arisen Earl Colby Pottinger 03-27-06 15
 RE: It's Momily in reverse! Max Headroom 03-22-06 8
   RE: It's Momily in reverse! Cygnus X1 03-22-06 9
 Their Early Show appearance Cygnus X1 03-22-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
That is so funny; I kept picturing Adam and Rebecca in my head as I watched the last episode. Next week, will Desiree have to carry Wanda on her back? Will Wanda threaten to quit every five minutes now that she knows it is actually hard?

It is sad to see a daughter who is having to play the parent role. (But then, I have been there!)

AF 2006

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
You know I was thinking the same thing Cyg. I really, really wanted to like them, but honestly I haven't been able to cheer on a parent/child team since Momily. ::sigh:: the good old days.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
Believe it or not, I'm only on Episode 3 of Season 1.

I thought I would like these two in the first ep., but I just can't. I honestly hope they are next. I actually get more enjoyment watching (and laughing at) Lake.

It's Arkie Love

And yes, my teeth do hurt every time he appears on the screen.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
Wanda and Desiree are a preview of TAR 33, when we will be treated to a team of Flo and her daughter (who will hopefully have some redeeming quantities, unlike her mother).

03-20-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
Please tell me they don't race the offspring of Freddy and Kendra!

Better than I deserve.

desperado 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desperado Click to send private message to desperado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 01:15 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 00:59 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

This was the last straw for me and it happened in Brazil. (Need Real Player and are forced to watch a short commercial)

Sorry if the link went way right on the monitor. I am testing this to see if the CBS short clips can be linked.

The one below is the correct link.

Wanna see it? CBS.com Short Video Clips. Something about a Not so helping hand 2 ....

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
Nope, does not work for me. This is one thing I hate about the CBS videos. I don't use Windows or Mac, I don't use Mediaplayer or Real Player - just point me directly to the videos and I can download them and play them on my BeOS machine. Stop trying to download software on my system.

If you ever find the real URLs of the videos please let me know.

desperado 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desperado Click to send private message to desperado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
>Nope, does not work for me.
> This is one thing
>I hate about the CBS
>videos. I don't use
>Windows or Mac, I don't
>use Mediaplayer or Real Player
>- just point me directly
>to the videos and I
>can download them and play
>them on my BeOS machine.
> Stop trying to download
>software on my system.
>
>If you ever find the real
>URLs of the videos please
>let me know.

Excuse me. I'm not trying to load software or ANYTHING else for that matter on your machine. My post is quite CLEAR that it is a CBS SHORT CLIP which YOU yourself reference ("This is one thing
I hate about the CBS videos.) Obviously you are familiar with the CBS VIDEOS and should be able to find the URL's without any problem.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Warning: Earl Colby Pottinger"
> Stop trying to download
>software on my system.

ECP, this is a clear violation of the guidelines, in particular the admonition therein to "help prevent forest fires." Out of the blue, you're made an aggressive comment ordering the previous poster not to do something that the previous post wasn't doing. He wasn't trying to sell you software; he was telling you what was required to watch the clip.

If you want to start a fight, go to the boxing ring. If you keep trying to start fights here, you WILL be banned.

03-25-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Warning: Earl Colby Pottinger"
I am not clear where you are getting this from.

It is the CBS site that is trying to load software onto my system.

When ever you follow an URL to a CBS video, instead of letting a person download the video !CBS! tries to install RealPlayer or Windows Media onto my system. But I use VLC to play multi-media, I don't want either Real or WM installed onto my computer but that is what CBS's website tries to force onto me.

Re-read my messages - where did I say the previous poster was trying to install anything? I never did!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The confusion has arisen"
... because of your use of the first person when you were complaining about CBS:

'... Stop trying to download software on my system...'

That definitely comes across as speaking to the person who wrote the post to which you replied.

It was only after reading your most recent post that I realized that you were telling CBS not to download the software.

03-27-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The confusion has arisen"
Sorry to all concerned.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
Desiree has left the building.

No, now that you mention it, I won't miss Wanda.

03-22-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
9. "RE: It's Momily in reverse!"
I didn't think I was going to be THAT prescient!

Better than I deserve.

03-22-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
11. "Their Early Show appearance"

Wanda is showing more cleavage there than she did in the pool!

Article and video.

Wanda says she's a scuba diver?! I find that very difficult to believe. Don't you, Steve?

But Desiree . . . *sigh*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •