The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Time to Vote!"
This week is a little bit different, this week you want to cast three votes, third place finish, second place finish, winning team. Enter your vote in the SUBJECT line as follows:
3rd / 2nd / 1st

The Rules, the usual brak brak

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's booteefinishing order IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., The Addams Family / The Bunker Family / The Cleaver Family wins. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Addams / Cleavers / Bunkers (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS STILL IN THE RACE:

Team Bransen (Dad and Daughters)
Team Linz (Athletic Siblings)
Team Weaver ("We're better than you" Florida Team)

ELIMINATED/NE's:
Ep.11 = Team Godlewski (Meltdown Sisters)
Ep.10 = To-Be-Continued leg
Ep.9 = Non-Elim - Team Weaver
Ep.8 = Team Paolo (Italian Family)
Ep.7 = Non-Elim - Team Bransen
Ep.6 = Team Gaghan (Cute Kids)
Ep.5 = Non-Elim - Team Godlewski
Ep.4 = Team Schroeder (Cajuns who got lost in hometown)
Ep.3 = Team Aiello (Dad and Sons-in-Laws)
Ep.2 = Team Rogers (Family who couldn't follow directions)
Ep.1 = Team Black (The family, not the colour)

Seasons Greetings!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bransen/Weaver/Linz flipxcyd 12-13-05 1
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz tvgeek401 12-13-05 2
 Bransen/Weaver/Linz dabo 12-13-05 3
 Weaver/Bransens/Linz vince3 12-13-05 4
 Bransen/Weaver/Linz realitybites 12-13-05 5
 Bransen/Linz/Weaver cycles2k 12-13-05 6
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz ARnutz 12-13-05 7
 Weaver/Linz/Bransen VA Slim 12-13-05 8
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz Max Headroom 12-13-05 9
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz strid333 12-13-05 10
 Weaver * Bransen * Linz JuniorTheorist 12-13-05 11
 Linz/Branson/Weaver Illone43 12-13-05 12
 Bransen/Weaver/Linz gatortod 12-13-05 13
 Tally #1 dabo 12-13-05 14
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz travelingbetty 12-13-05 15
 Bransen/Weaver/Linz bobstew617 12-13-05 16
 Bransens/Weavers/Linz kary1371 12-13-05 17
 RE: TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Tim... esquire 12-13-05 18
 Bransens/Weavers/Linzes geg6 12-13-05 19
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz memacmur 12-13-05 20
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz Prof_ Wagstaff 12-13-05 21
 Bransen/Linz/Weaver Estee 12-13-05 22
 RE: TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Tim... weecama 12-13-05 23
 Weaver/Bransens/Linz michel 12-13-05 24
 Weaver/Linz/Bransen bondt007 12-13-05 25
 Weaver/Bransen/Linz moonbaby 12-13-05 26
 Bransen/Linz/Weaver FFantasyFX 12-13-05 27
 Tally #2 dabo 12-13-05 28
 Weaver's/Bransen's?Linz's wins! universityofkentuckyrocks 12-13-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bransen/Weaver/Linz"

A PhoenixMons creation

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-05, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-05 AT 02:32 AM (EST)

or at least I hope that's the way it goes.

--edited to remove siggie in case there's some sort of rule against that...

12-13-05, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bransen/Weaver/Linz"
Though I would much prefer a Bransen win at this point, I'm surprised they made it this far. The Weavers have gotten the worst edit, suggesting they come in 1st or 2nd, so it is really a coin toss about the finish. The Linzes and Weavers are both solid racing teams, the Bransens remain prone to bad teamwork. The Linzes make good decisions employing their strengths, the Weavers get distracted. The long haul of the final legs favors the Linz siblings.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Weaver/Bransens/Linz"
It's been spoiled that the Linz's are the winners, due to the betting closure. Its probably gonna be the other way around, but this is my personal preference.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bransen/Weaver/Linz"
"Linz Family... one continent, five countries, over 11,000 miles. Congratulations, you're the winners of this Amazing Race."

The winner seems preordained and the other two I flipped a coin on.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-05, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bransen/Linz/Weaver"
Just to be different

The spoilers suggest a Linz win and they are the strongest remaining team. Still, some foreshadowing of a Weaver win so I am going with that.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
At least I hope this is how it goes.

Wholesome christmas traditions by Bob!

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-05, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Weaver/Linz/Bransen"
This is how I'd like things to turn out but I think the Linz sibs will run to victory.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
I think Wally has one more burst of energy left, but it won't be enough to overcome the younger, more athletic Linzes. And just as Survivor has the car curse, TAR has the "Max" curse, where my favorite team never wins...

Let's go Bransens!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
We'll see.

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Weaver * Bransen * Linz"
I think the kids will pull ahead of the Bransens, but it'll be a footrace to the finish.

Illone43 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Illone43 Click to send private message to Illone43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Linz/Branson/Weaver"
That's not what I want to happen but I'm sure that's the way it ends up.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bransen/Weaver/Linz"
What I would like to see happen is that the Weavers end up 24 hr behind and get a clue saying that someone already won the race, you can give up now.

12-13-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
14. "Tally #1"
This is post #14 compiling 13 votes and no previous tallies.

Weavers/Bransens/Linzes Win: 6
Bransens/Weavers/Linzes Win: 4
Bransens/Linzes/Weavers Win: 1
Weavers/Linzes/Bransens Win: 1
Linzes/Bransens/Weavers Win: 1

Team Bransen
1st Place: 1
2nd Place: 7
3rd Place: 5

Team Linz
1st Place: 10
2nd Place: 2
3rd Place: 1

Team Weaver
1st Place: 2
2nd Place: 4
3rd Place: 7

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
As much as I like the Bransens, going with the spoiler. I hate the Weavers enough to only place them in a very disappointing third.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bransen/Weaver/Linz"
Sounds like the Linzes will just be too strong for the other teams at this point. The only possibility would be for them to lose their way (which has happened), but I don't think it will.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Bransens/Weavers/Linz"

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Time to Vote!"
Never bet against a betting spoiler

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bransens/Weavers/Linzes"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-05 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

Dear heavenly father...

just don't let it be the Weavers.

Amen.

Edited to take out my siggy.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
If the Weavers somehow win, I may very well be cleaning up large piles of vomit post-show.

Go anyone but the Weavers!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-13-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
I tried 3 times to type the Weavers into 2nd place but my computer wouldn't accept it so this is the order I ended up with.

My family has agreed to duct tape me to the couch tonight to prevent me from attacking the TV in the event of a Weaver win.

Sig by Cignus

"These Are the Laws of My Administration:If any form of pleasure is exhibited/Report to me and it will be prohibited/I'll put my foot down, so shall it be/This is the land of the free." Rufus T. Firefly

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Bransen/Linz/Weaver"
God is an iron.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR 8 Family, Finale … It's Time to Vote!"
Bransen/Weaver/Linz
" Who Dey "

~puddin~

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Weaver/Bransens/Linz"
Or so I wish! Finally this dud of a season is over. Since part of the last episode is in my city, Montreal, there'll be a compensation for having spent time watching every week.
Season's greetings to all!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Weaver/Linz/Bransen"
...we'll see!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Weaver/Bransen/Linz"
I'd love Wally and the girls to win but the Linzes are tough to beat. If the Weavers do end up winning this thing I'm going to scream. You'll hear me no matter where you are.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Bransen/Linz/Weaver"
I've been pounding the drum for a Weaver victory in the East Coast threads for a while now, so I might as well put my money were my mouth is.

12-13-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
28. "Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-05 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

This is post #28 compiling 2526 votes, one nonvote, one previous tally.

Updated to include one late vote.

Weavers/Bransens/Linzes Win: 12
Bransens/Weavers/Linzes Win: 8
Bransens/Linzes/Weavers Win: 3
Weavers/Linzes/Bransens Win: 2
Linzes/Bransens/Weavers Win: 1

Team Bransen
1st Place: 2
2nd Place: 13
3rd Place: 11

Team Linz
1st Place: 20
2nd Place: 5
3rd Place: 1

Team Weaver
1st Place: 4
2nd Place: 8
3rd Place: 14

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Weaver's/Bransen's?Linz's wins!"
Why not, I'll vote for once.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •