The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new website"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ayla243900 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ayla243900 Click to send private message to ayla243900 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new website"
I hate the new starting over website. I like how the espisode guide told me everything i missed. I think starting over may be selling out a bit.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: new website hammockhanger 10-17-05 1
   RE: new website artcgal 10-18-05 2
       RE: new website GreenSideUp 10-18-05 3
 RE: new website HistoryBuff 10-18-05 4
   RE: new website trista 10-18-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hammockhanger 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hammockhanger Click to send private message to hammockhanger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: new website"
I was not interested in the couples show. After viewing for a few times I stopped watching. Today I clicked on and saw there was a whole new group of women, w/my Allison. I would love to go back and read what happened on the shows I missed so I could get caught up. WHY, did they change the website?? It is very boarding and pretty useless now. ST

artcgal 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail artcgal Click to send private message to artcgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: new website"
>I was not interested in the
>couples show. After viewing
>for a few times I
>stopped watching. Today I
>clicked on and saw there
>was a whole new group
>of women, w/my Allison.
>I would love to go
>back and read what happened
>on the shows I missed
>so I could get caught
>up. WHY, did they
>change the website?? It
>is very boarding and pretty
>useless now. ST

I could have written this myself!

I couldn't get into the "couples" show either...and watched only two episodes. Then yesterday I was flipping through the channels and saw Allison on SO! So, I stayed on the channel and saw it was a bunch of new women! So...I came to the startingovertv.com website, and saw it was totally different, and nothing in the archives to help me with what I missed! UGH!!

So...it looks like I have missed a lot, and don't know if I will ever catch up. This saddens me because I never missed any episodes from Seasons 1 and 2.

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: new website"
I'm still watching the show, but the website is about useless. I had no respect for them anyway. Their TOS was full of typos and mistakes. They allowed the viewers to be treated disrespectfully by their board mods. Who needs em.

HistoryBuff 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryBuff Click to send private message to HistoryBuff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: new website"
I also think the SO Web site is now useless. I would suspect that, after firing their entire IT staff, this is the best their remaining personnel can produce. And, of course, it's ultimately completely self-serving. . .I'm sure their thinking is why provide episode summaries or message boards with spoilers when that just enables the casual viewer. They want us all to be forced to watch every day or miss out completely on what happened. After all, it is television, which means it's all about increasing viewership.

What irks me most about their Web site is why do they even bother to offer a drop-down menu for episode summaries when there's nothing there?!

trista 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trista Click to send private message to trista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: new website"
I totally agree with what everyone is saying. I also tried to sign up for the newsletter and with most companies you at least receive a reply back stating that they received your sign up. I have not received anything from them, nothing. No letter at all. And as for the episode archives, you used to get all kinds of additional info, not now. The new website is really useless.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •