The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
I thought it would be nice to have our own poll to see who everyone wants to win it all.

So here are the poll questions

**Who was your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pick from the beginning for placement?

**Out of the houseguests left, who do you want to win it all?

(Rank them in order of how you want them to place)

Well let's just say that I am not doing so well... my first was Chiara, second was Lisa, and third was Eric

out of the annoying whiny people left I would like to see them place

*Lisa
*Jason
*Roddy
*Marcellas
*Danielle
*Gerry
*Amy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... nailbone 08-24-02 1
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... Cin 08-24-02 2
 JASON TOPS EVERYONE CSHS79 08-24-02 3
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... xxinvincible 08-24-02 4
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... Survivorchick 08-24-02 5
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... ejm92 08-24-02 6
 Obviously... CHIARA #1 BaquaR13 08-24-02 7
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... buckeyegirl 08-26-02 8
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... drawde236 08-27-02 9
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... EthnicGoddess 09-01-02 10
 RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The W... corcam 09-01-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
At the beginning, I thought Roddy, Gerry and Dani.

Now, in order, I want to see:

Roddy
Jason
Lisa
Marcellas
Amy
Gerry
Dani

- Are you a Turtle?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-02, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
Lisa
Jason
Roddy
Gerry
Dani
Marcy
Amy

Cin

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "JASON TOPS EVERYONE"
Jason topped my list from the very beginning with Amy running a close second.I was excited to see her reenter the house and I'd have been upset if anyone else reentered. As far as third place it would have to be Gerry,granted he could be annoying with his everchanging loyalties but he's playing a game.

However ultimately I WANT JASON TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-02 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

>**Who was your 1st, 2nd, and
>3rd pick from the beginning
>for placement?

If I can recall correctly, my picks before show 1 were in this order: Jason, Chiwhora (ugh), Eric

>**Out of the houseguests left, who
>do you want to win
>it all?

Roddy (I want next evicted)
Danielle
Gerry
Marcellas
Lisa
Amy
Jason (I want to win)

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
I was gone for the beginning of the series (I had to watch 5 recorded shows all at once - pathetic, I know) so I didn't really have a chance to formulate an opinion about these guys.

Now:
Roddy
Gerry
Amy
Lisa
Marcellas
Dani
Jason

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
Who was your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pick from the beginning for placement?

My picks were Roddy, Jason, and Eric.

Out of the houseguests left, who do you want to win it all?

In order from 1-7, 1 being who I want to win.........

1. Jason
2. Lisa
3. Danielle
4. Gerry
5. Amy
6. Roddy
7. Marcellas

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-24-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Obviously... CHIARA #1"
Roddy was #2, and Lisa #3...

Now:
1.Roddy
2.Lisa
3.Jason
4.Gerry
5.Danielle
6.Marcelles
7.Ugh... you know who

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-02 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Hi everyone! I've mainly been lurking this summer because I've been so busy moving, but here's my pick:

Jason
Lisa
Marcellas
Roddy
Gerry
Amy
Danielle-I put her in last because there is just something about her that bugs me-I can't put my finger on it, but it's there.

Preseason Pick for Superbowl Champions: Cincinnati Bengals
--------------------
"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-02, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
Here's how I want things to happen...

1. Danielle--like her or not, she is really the only one playing the game.

2. Marcellas--I really think he can pull the ultimate upset from being saved by veto to winning. Needs to start twisting the knife, though.

3. Amy--Another possible underdog story. Doubt she'll remember any of the game, though. May have post BB3 career of Alka-Selzer spokeswoman.

4. Lisa--To me, her chances are slim, but I like her better than the guys. Will have to develop a devious streak to get ahead.

5. Roddy--Not much of a strategist. Just charms the right people. Will be gone if Danielle or Lisa win HOH.

6. Gerry--Editing victim of the year. I'm not placing him near the bottom of my list for his hygiene or leering, but for the fact that he has done absolutely nothing in this game but just sit there like a 300lb nicknack. He had the chance to determine the balance of power if not control it, but blew it.

7. Jason--I am in so much trouble for putting Jason last on my list, but it had to be done. Isn't he tired of being Danielle's puppet by now? The one chance he had to remove the most powerful person in the game and he wimped out. Repeat after me, Jason, "It's only a game". Use this as your mantra. Your fellow houseguests will not hate you for playing it. Jason has a big red target on his back and both Roddy and Danielle are taking aim. Who in there right mind would want to sit next to Jason in the final 2?

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-01-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
Who I want to win, #1 being my favorite.

1) Jason- he deserves it for being such a good person
2) Dani- she really is playing the game!
3) Marcellas- haven't watched BB3 for the past week, so my views on everyone may have changed. but i find marcellas wildly entertaining!
4) Lisa- she's ok...no opinion really
5) Amy- she got chiara out, so i applaud her.
6) Roddy- he's a smart guy, and i don't dislike him, he's about equal with lisa and amy.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 7 More To Go, Who Will Be The Winner??"
Well I didn't get Amy out but I did get my second choice out! Good enough for me

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •