The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suicide Watch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suicide Watch"
As I sit here crying crocodile tears into my cheap boxed sparkling zinfandel whine, I realize that now my life has no more meaning.

Aguilera calls off tour
Friday, April 30, 2004 Posted: 11:45 AM EDT (1545 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- Christina Aguilera has canceled her North American tour, set to begin in May, because she has strained her vocal cords.

"I am extremely disappointed to have to cancel this tour," the 23-year-old singer said Thursday in a statement on her Web site. "I was looking forward to being on the road again and spending time with my fans."

Her publicist, Meghan Prophet, said Aguilera hurt her voice while in the studio. Doctors told Aguilera to immediately rest and give her voice time to fully recover.

The 28-city tour with special guest Chingy had been set to begin May 13 in Seattle. Refunds can be made at point of purchase.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*My life is over...THUD*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Suicide Watch Devious Weasel 04-30-04 1
   RE: Suicide Watch probably clueless 04-30-04 2
   RE: Suicide Watch Magic Fingers 04-30-04 3
   RE: Suicide Watch ginger 04-30-04 13
   RE: Suicide Watch desert_rhino 04-30-04 15
 Could you Breezy 04-30-04 4
   RE: Could you probably clueless 04-30-04 5
       RE: Could you Breezy 04-30-04 6
           RE: Could you probably clueless 04-30-04 9
       RE: Could you okaloosajohn 04-30-04 7
           RE: Could you Breezy 04-30-04 8
 RE: Suicide Watch brvnkrz 04-30-04 10
   RE: Suicide Watch probably clueless 04-30-04 11
 RE: Suicide Watch Schnookie Palookie 04-30-04 12
   RE: Suicide Watch probably clueless 04-30-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Suicide Watch"
At first I thought that said she stained her vocal cords.

04-30-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Suicide Watch"
You're pullin' my leg...really?

A Kittyloaf®Original
*chopping wood*

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Suicide Watch"
ya those cheetos will do it to you every time.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Suicide Watch"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

EDITING TO NOTE THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO RIGHT UNDER WEASEL. NOW THAT IT'S UNDER THE CHEETOS, I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WOULD BE ORANGE.

And what colour would THAT be?

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Suicide Watch"
I wouldn't mind staining her vocal chords.

"Just saying is all."

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Could you"

get me a diet coke with lime, while you watch?

04-30-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Could you"
No Prob.

Here's a nice moldy one that was sent back last week.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*On the rocks or up?*

04-30-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could you"
On the rocks and scrape off the mold.

04-30-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Could you"
We always scrape off mold or other foreign substances before actual presentation.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Well we did miss that cockroach one time...that was pretty embarrasing*

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Could you"
Hehehe...had an email today from a friend in England who asked whether I knew that mold could mold.

04-30-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Could you"
Well ofcourse it can, there's all sorts of mold.

I think?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Suicide Watch"
But most important of all is that you too have the class to drink boxed white zin. Fabulous.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

04-30-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Suicide Watch"
I'm too classy for my shirt.

Maybe we can slam down a few glasses after work. It seems I'm a bit gender chalenged today so be sure to check.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Needs new shoes*

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Suicide Watch"

There's always Britney

An IceCat Classic

04-30-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Suicide Watch"
Thank gawd!

I'd be totally lost without my little Pop Tarts from the Hot Charts to stir my hormones.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Did I just say whore moans?*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •