The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-10-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 - The Lights Are Off, And I Ain't Talking About No Freeway

Wow, how was that for another intense leg? As the teams had to navigate through India for the second leg in a row, the stakes and difficulty were definitely raised a notch or two. Never on the race have we seen the teams have so much difficulty with directions and transportation as this week. Some rose to the challenge and overcame it, while others fell a little in the standings. But the question is, who went up and down in your mind? That's right, it's time for us, the fans, to compile our lists. For those of us who want to join in, your task is simple. Simply list the 5 remaining teams in the order that you like them and then, if you want, a short explanation why. So let's hold on for dear life 'cause here we go!

Position. Team Name (Position Last Week)

1. Millie/Chuck (1)
2. Chip/Reichen (3)
3. Jon/Al (4)
4. Dave/Jeff (5)
5. Kelly/Jon (5)

Tian and Jaree were #2 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Could it be? Yes, another #1 week for Millie and Chuck! I can't even begin to say how much I love you two. Even when it seems to be all over, you guys just seem to keep bouncing back. You showed real strength, endurance and gusto this week, even overcoming a brokedown taxi to pass a team (Tian/Jaree) who was in front of you! And since it looks like you two are getting back together as a team, here's hoping for good luck and that your skill to overcome bad luck continues on. I*Heart*Millie*And*Chuck

- Oddly enough, there was almost no movement in the chart this week, with the only shift coming from teams moving up to compensate for Tian and Jaree. That means that, due to my tiebreaker rule, Reichen and Chip take this week's Greatest Gainer Award! Thought you two were goners, trailing almost the entire leg, but you definitely applied some smart thinking at the detour to pass Tian and Jaree. You two have definitely got it all; physical ability and smarts. And I thought that the honey calling was adorable too

- The only other real movement in the charts this week was Dave and Jeff breaking their tie with Kelly and Jon. Honestly, where the heck did you guys come from? 2 weeks ago, you were invisible, and now you come up like raging bulls (no reference intended) to take 2 legs in a row. Wow, you guys definitely got something cooking

- Next, Jon and Al. I must say, you two definitely had the sentimental moment of the week at Panvel (?) station, when you guys talked about your families and how it makes you want to try harder. And the donut giving was sweet too. You are both definitely great men.

- Finally, Kelly and Jon. What did I say? DO NOT DISS MY VIRGINS! But I will admit, Kelly, you had the quote of the week with "I've got a chain up my cookie." Buahahaha! At least you're having fun.

That was how I saw the week, what about you?

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 TAR FLL Teams

1. Millie/Chuck (7 weeks at #1)
2. Aaron/Arianne (1 week at #1)
2. Heather/Eve (1 week at #1)
2. Reichen/Chip (1 week at #1)
5. ???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 I_AM_HE 07-11-03 1
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 magic_star 07-11-03 2
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 ejm92 07-11-03 3
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 memacmur 07-11-03 4
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 712 07-11-03 5
 Bullchickens SteffiGurl 07-11-03 6
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 VA Slim 07-11-03 7
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 djk 07-11-03 8
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 mrbluesky 07-11-03 9
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 RUTGERSpaul 07-11-03 10
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 sittem 07-11-03 11
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 carencey 07-11-03 12
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 Serendipity 07-11-03 13
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 PlumBlossom 07-11-03 14
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 ShowMeTheWinner 07-14-03 15
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 DEVILRAYS 07-15-03 16
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 BennyBoy 07-15-03 17
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 Survivorerist 07-16-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Al (1)
2. Millie/Chuck (3)
3. Dave/Jeff (2)
*big gap*
4. Reichen/Chip (6)
5. Kelly/Jon (5)

Tian and Jaree were #4 last week, and while I was happy to see them go, they were actually becoming tolerable, and I would MUCH rather have seen Reichen and Chip or Kelly and Jon go in their place

A/J - recovered from a bad leg last week and returned to their consistently good showings

M/C - only other team that I really like. getting along better, and some sympathy boost them over

D/J - who are now in the "like" column, and get kudos for a second consecutive outstanding leg, #1 finish and cruise. Despite all this they get bumped in the list, but its not by much

I really can't stand either of the other two teams

R/C - how many dumbass mistakes can they make and survive yet again? at least Chip seemed to be uncomfortable about Kelly and Jon making fun of Millie and Chuck, and seemed to be trying not to laugh...

K/J - they are absolutely disgusting people. if Kelly weren't such a b!tch, i might have felt offended for her being groped by Jon, but instead it was the only thing either did that brought a smile to my face

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-11-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1.Kelly/Jon- A Florida team has to win this race I don't care what! Plus they make fun of Millie Mole and the Werewolf which is awesome!

2.Jon/Al

3.Reichen/Chip

4.David/Jeff

5.Millie/Chuck- Go away, no really, just do it. Millie you are obnoxious and the most rude person ever.

With Tian/Jaree gone, this show just got a whole lot more boring whether you liked them or hated them. Ugh.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-11-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Great episode!

1. David & Jeff (1) - My preshow pick is looking good right now.
2. Jon & Al (2) - Probably the best racers in the whole cast.
3. Kelly & Jon (3) - Slightly annoying, but funny.
4. Reichen & Chip (4) - They've messed me up in many fantasy games.
5. Millie & Chuck (6) - Still don't like them!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-11-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Kelly - Molie-molie-molie. Mmmmmole. Sorry, I can't get enough of it. And I was glad to see that unlike the preview made it look like, they weren't telling all their stories with the Mole and her Wolf in hearing range. Almost lost their spot when Jon goosed Kelly, but made up for it with their elephant riding description!

2. Jon/Al - From last to second spot, and they still have their FF. Nice to see them appreciate how good they have it, and all around good leg for the clowns. Nothing balanced on any noses though...

3. Dave/Jeff - Holy sh-poo, they're finally getting some air time! I'm thinking they saved them until now because they're going places. Stayed in 1st place and actually seemed personable rather than dull!

4. Reichen/Chip - Also thought they ran a reasonable race. Great hustle even when going to the wrong chicken farm! Also nice to see them actually break out a couple of smiles while listening to Jon and Kelly's mole stories. Minor glitch in seeing them make such a fuss about making sure they had enough gas and then still running out!

5. Millie/Chuck - Actually, I didn't mind them that much this leg either. Still, 16 bucks was too much to upgrade to first class? I don't know if they realize this, but the goal of the game is not to make money during each leg, but to try and win(And a more comfortable ride for 26 hours would probably lead to fresher legs later on)! Also, why on earth did they waste so much time when their cab broke down. Could have made up ground if BOTH of them had started looking for a cab. Then again, maybe Chuck was helping by watching the cab driver...

Gone: Tian/Jaree - While in earlier episodes I would have been happy to see them go, I ended up sorry seeing them go out tonight. Damn you, Jerry Bruckheimer for making them turn out to be good people! Man, it must have sucked to be Tian getting dunked in the bull water so many times before getting it right.

Can't wait to see Millie 'take the plunge' next ep!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1) Jon & Al - Nice guys, coming on strong.
2) Kelly & Jon - Having fun.
3) David & Jeff - Not as bad as I once percieved them to be.
4) Millie & Chuck - So what is it again? If she lives, she's a witch, and if she drowns, she's not?
5) Reichen & Chip - How are these guys still in this race? One idiotic mistake after another...

Tian and Jaree. Would have been number one this week. Would have been number one the last two weeks, had I done a ranking. Were number one several weeks in a row prior. Will continue to be number one for weeks to come. I also predict them to be number one for the entire next season of celebrity mole.

I've got to say, when the teams recieved the clue saying "last team to check in will be eliminated", I almost vomited. At the beginning of the show, Phil tricked me by not saying "who will be eliminated tonight", but instead "who will be eliminated next". I ho-hummed through the entire show, thinking it would be non elim. No worries, right? T & J are safe. Until that clue came. Never have I so quickly snapped from perfect tranquility to full-blown stressed-out panic attack mode.

I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bullchickens"
Week 7:

It was a trick! I distinctly heard Phil say, "Who will be eliminated...next?" so I immediately assumed it would be a non-elimination leg. Pretty sneaky, Bruckheimer...

1.Jon/Al
The clowns showed a more subdued human side today with less, well...clowning around. I really like these guys, and hope they get to the finish line.

2.Reichen/Chip
They have really grown on me. But they still seem really high, especially Reichen. Almost bit the dust today.

3.Millie/Chuck
A little credit for putting up with all the pre-school crap. They were better this time, and I gotta hand it to them for sticking it out in crappy class on the train ride.

4.David/Jeff
Still very neutral about them, but congrats on coming in first twice in a row.

5.Kelly/Jon
You guys are so bad. They do crack me up but let's face it, they're totally juvenile. We got to see some of Kelly's grumpy side today, and I thought it was damn funny when Jon pinched her butt. Still, grow up guys. And may I say that Kelly is damn beautiful?

Tian/Jaree
I gotta say, I'm pretty upset. I thought for sure we would watch these girls in the final episode. They were just starting to do well, but I guess in the end they learned something more important than winning yada yada blah. I will actually miss them. Tian, you rock. You handled all 6 roadblocks. Jaree, I don't dislike you, but you were definitely the weak one. Anyway, good luck in life, and it's really too bad.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-03, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Al - the only really "likeable" team in this group. Another strong week after a stumble in the last leg.

2. Dave/Jeff - another "quiet" team that is going to win it all? If it comes down to a another footrace to the finish, no other team left will be able to compete with these guys.

3. Tie - M/C & R/C - nothing to really like or dislike.

13. Kelly/Jon - lowest form of life I've seen on this show. Take a moment to grow up and get out of First Grade with your snotty comments about the other teams. Just leave!!!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Al - They are very likeable and get along well.
2. Millie/Chuck - I think they did well to pull ahead after all of their cab troubles.
3. Dave/Jeff - We are finally seeing more air time with these guys and they seem to have good personalities.
4. Reichen/Chip - Neutral on these guys.
5. Kelly/Jon - I use to like them, but they are just plain annoying now. They are being so childish in their name calling of Millie and Chuck.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
What an interesting episode. I thought it was rather tense because the teams were all so close throughout the race. Here's my love list for this week.

Position. Team Name (Position Last Week)

1. Millie/Chuck (1) My favorite team since the start. I also give them credit for overcoming the cab breakdown/gas fillup to finish ahead of 2 teams.
2. Jon/Al (2) Happy, funny guys who can show a serious side when the time warrants it.
3. Dave/Jeff (3) These are the guys to beat. Something lit a fire under them and they look unbeatable.
4. Reichen/Chip (5) More likeable in the past couple episodes, but they are still up-tight jerks. I have to move them across the big gap since they refused to give in to Kelly's mocking of Millie and Chuck.
---BIG GAP---
5. Kelly/Jon (6) I had to laugh when Jon pinched Kelly -- I liked the mischief. It was still classless to poke fun at another team -- maybe once, but it's been three or four episodes now and getting old. Also extremely classless to do so within earshot of Millie.

Tian/Jaree was 4th on my list last week. I give the final all-girl team credit for making it this far.

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-03 AT 10:51 AM (EST)

My turn at spouting my list...

(1) REICHEN & CHIP - These guys had my heart pounding last night, geez, so close to getting booted. When they were doing the Pit Stop description, I was hoping Phil wouldn't say, "The last team to arrive will be eliminated", they didn't say it when David & Jeff read the Pit Stop instructions, and when he said it, I was like, "Oh God!" LoL. People keep harping on all the mistakes they make, but they make such strides making up for them, and I think the way they scramble to make up time works to their advantage. In a given situation, I think most would panic or lose concentration if they were in a situation where they were lagging bad.

(2) KELLY & JON - HILARIOUS. I cannot go on anymore about how much I adore these two. They're hilarious, and even when Jon groped Kelly, while inappropriate, still funny. I think they're a fun couple, and we can all see how much funt hey're having with the "Millie Mole" stuff. They make this race so much more worthwhile watching. And of course, Jon is a Rutgers grad, so I can't dislike THAT! LoL.

(3) DAVID & JEFF - This is the only place I can put them with only 5 teams left in the race.

(4) JON & AL - They aren't as annoying lately, and they didn't try any tricks to impress the locals, so I'm glad for that. They're running pretty consistently and of all the teams left, they pose a huge threat. Doesn't mean I like them very much though LoL.

(5) MILLIE & CHUCK - Consistently rounding out the end of my list. Millie hasn't been as finicky the past few episodes, but with me, they've dug a hole already. I don't know I could eve rpull them out of whatever rank last is. Such is the same with Reichen & Chip, I picked them from the beginning, and I doubt I pull them down from #1 (Unless of course if they are eliminated ::Knock on wood:: ). But we'll see where next week goes...moley moley moley moley...

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
After a week off because I didn't see the show until Wednesday night late I'll chip in this week. I thought it was a very interesting show and was surprised to see it be an elimination round again. One of the things I love about the show is seeing activities (like bull racing) that one would never see in any other context - and these tend to be pretty unique from location to location (though the show seems to be moving toward a Fear Factor approach with some of these activities!). It's a fun way to see a little of the world from my apartment.

On to the list:

1. Chillie (1) I think the race has been very helpful to them as a couple to sort out their relationship - whatever way it goes. I like their intensity, but yet their empathy for the people of India. I give them props for sticking it out in second class on the train and getting some good alone time - it could carry them through.
2. Joal (2) Also liked seeing their empathetic side. I experience them as great guys with terrific attitudes about the race and life. It would be great to see them win.
3. Deff (5) Finally getting to know these guys a little - actual camera face time this week! They have to be the favorites to win as they are starting to show their strength and athletic ability. In a race to the finish they can't be beaten.

5t. Jelly (4) Becomming less and less attractive. I hate their demeaning other teams. I thought Jon's pinch was very juvenile and I don't like Kelly either. However, I do think they have a good chance of winning.
5t. Rip (6) I do not like these guys, though I do give them credit for not giving into the mole talk on the train. I was hoping they would be the ones out this week as Ianee were slightly improving. Hopefully next week they'll make their last dumb choice.

Ianee - (7) won't miss them at all.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Al Nice guys not finishing last. What a concept!
2. Millie/Chuck Did a good job making up time after the taxi problem.
3. David/Jeff Wow, they ARE on this show! Doing well too. Now if I only knew which was which...
4. Reichen/Chip Better behaved in the past few legs--now just pick it up in the performance department.
5. Jon/Kelly Could they be any less mature? Could they whine about the other teams any more?

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-03 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

1. Reichen and Chip: Seem more relaxed each week, and still putting in a kick-ass performance. Too bad they got such a dud for a cab driver, but did they make up time. Wow! Would really like to see them win.

2. Kelly & Jon: But only here by default because the numbers are dwindling. They are driving me absolutely crazy with that damned moleymoley crap and I wish they'd just drop it. However, they are working well together, seem to be enjoying themselves and I'd like to see a woman in the final 3. Don't want to see either of them win it all though.

3. Jon & Al: Nice guys and thanks for this wonderful break from the mugging. Keep it up! Would like them to take 2nd place.

4. Dave & Jeff: Dave's "dirt" fetish is getting to me a little. Honestly, Dave, sleeping on your jacket so you wouldn't have to touch the sheets! They've had some good lines, they've certainly run a good race (well, lately, that is), but I'm just not feeling it for these two. Wouldn't mind seeing them go.

5. Millie & Chuck: These two are so tense and uptight that I get chest pains from seeing and hearing them. Even Chuck had to take a few hours break from Millie on the train. When she smiles, which is rare, it's smug. What a downer this woman is. Please go really soon.

Tian & Jaree were 2nd and would have remained there this week. In fact, if they hadn't been eliminated, they would be my choice for the final 3 along with ReiChip and the Clowns.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Al
2. Millie/Chuck
3. Dave/Jeff
4. Chip/Reichen
5. Kelly/Jon

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-14-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Millie and Chuck (3)
With T/J now gone, I'm rooting for another fiesty girl to win the whole moolah. Let's hope they don't disappoint me.

2. Jon and Al (5)
I gotta say that Jon and Al are kind, stand-up guys. And I like how Jon was kind enough to give food to the homeless man despite being in a race for a million dollars. They gain a lot of points this episode coz they're cutting down on their silliness and taking the race more seriously after coming so close to being eliminated last episode.

3. Reichen and Chip (2)
Another nice guys, and Chip wins points for being considerate enough to hide his laughter when he heard the mean Millie Mole jokes.

4. Kelly and Jon (4)
The jokes are getting meaner but I gotta admit that these guys are really entertaining. Without K/J and T/J, the show would be so damn boring and I'm glad that one of them is still around. Hehehe... I LOL when Jon pinched Kelly's butt.
Mannn.... I love everybody but

5. David and Jeff (6)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

RIP. Tian and Jaree (1)
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TEAM. It's too bad that you couldn't make it to the finals. Good luck to you girls and I'll be listening to your interview from Singapore at 6am tomorrow.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jon/Al - I have no reason to drop them, so they stay up top. Say what you will; I believe it's about time a funny team won it all.

2. Reichen/Chip - although this leg was a comedy of errors on their part, I like how they pulled it together and took a chance.

3. David/Jeff - the good news about them is that I don't see anything about them I don't like. The bad news is that I still don't see much out of them. Though this team could well win; they know what they are doing.

4. Chuck/Millie - I don't much like this team, but the whole "Millie Mole" and "Werewolf" thing is getting a little old, and it really isn't their fault.

5. Kelly/Jon - if Chuck had groped Millie, I might sympathize with Millie, but Jon groping Kelly is peanuts compared to the crap Jon takes from Kelly all the time.

OUT: Tian/Jaree - and apparently we have TAR's equivalent of S5's Robb. The team that was edited to be hated at first, then chilled out and was likeable, but just as that happened they were eliminated. I guess Bruckheimer learns nothing from Mark Burnett.

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
What a great show this week!

1)Millie and Chuck- I love those guys. I think they handled being picked on well, and I think they are a good team.

2)David and Jeff- Only this high because they impressed me this week and the last, but I don't think their lead will last too long.

3)Jon and Al- I thought they were very weird this episode, and acted a little differently, I didn't like it

4)Reichen and Chip-Wish you were eliminated instead of the models

5)Kelly and Jon-What did M/C do to you to make you pick on them. I really like you guys and think you are funny, but picking on other people is just downright pathetic and IMO I think your Intimadated.

Tian and Jaree- GONE. I didn't like you until this episode, so I was sad to see you guys go, but knew you wouldn't have made it much longer.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Jon/Al (2) (33, 1, 4, 1.833333)
2. Millie/Chuck (6) (52, 1, 5, 2.888889)
3. Dave/Jeff (5) (56, 1, 5, 3.111111)
4. Chip/Reichen (3) (59, 1, 5, 3.277778)
5. Kelly/Jon (4) (70, 1, 5, 3.888889)

Tian and Jaree were #1 last week.

I'm afraid that Tian and Jaree's roller coaster ride on the list has come to an end this week. From last to first to off the list. As for the surviving teams, now the clowns are really taking over as Jon and Al become the #1 team this week. This race wasn't even close, as they received no last place rankings and 14 in the top two (eight #1s!) out of the 18 lists. Another mention goes out to Millie and Chuck, who bounced from last place last week to land in second, thanks in large part to their five #1 rankings, even though I should mention that there were only 7 rankings separating second and fourth place.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 TAR FLL Teams

1. Millie/Chuck (7 weeks at #1)
2. Aaron/Arianne (1 week at #1)
2. Heather/Eve (1 week at #1)
2. Reichen/Chip (1 week at #1)
5. ???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •