The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa going to the mission"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kris52505 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kris52505 Click to send private message to Kris52505 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa going to the mission"
What was the point of Rhonda taking Lisa there anyways? I doubt she got anything out of it. She got a tour and that was about it. She should have left her there overnight or at least to help volunteer and meet some of the homeless people and talk with them. I think Rhonda should have her sleep outside in a box in the backyard. Then she would really know what it would be like if her parents wouldn't be there for her. I didn't think though that going there helped her any, she had a tour and that was it. What do you all think about it?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa going to the mission Cyahd 10-24-05 1
   RE: Lisa going to the mission Cleverone 10-24-05 5
 RE: Lisa going to the mission Kris52505 10-24-05 2
 RE: Lisa going to the mission misskryyptonite 10-24-05 3
 RE: Lisa going to the mission chaines 10-24-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyahd 78 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyahd Click to send private message to Cyahd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa going to the mission"
I think if Lisas parents were (God forgive me for saying this) dead, Lisa would inherit a house and money and be just fine. Not unless I have missed some point along the way that would say otherwise.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa going to the mission"
>I think if Lisas parents were
>(God forgive me for saying
>this) dead, Lisa would inherit
>a house and money and
>be just fine. Not
>unless I have missed some
>point along the way that
>would say otherwise.

.....And you're probably right, however, today she said something about her mother expressing Lisa's taste for the finer things in life ....it's obvious that her mother is concerned with how fast she'll go thru her inheritance and will probably wind up penniless...that's why they bought her apartment for her so that at the very least she'll have some place to call home...(I hope they put a stipend in that she can't sell it) or she will be on the streets. Lisa has a track record of irresponsibity and maybe she's there to try to over come her propensity to spend lavishly and to finally develop the skills to earn her own living...because without daddy there to hand her money...what's this girl to do?

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Kris52505 89 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kris52505 Click to send private message to Kris52505 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa going to the mission"
Well knowing her parent's and how spoiled she is that is what will probably happen. So then what is the point of her even being on the show cause then (if she does change) she will just go back to her own ways if she is given a house and wouldn't have learned anything in the first place. Right? Or am I missing something?

misskryyptonite 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misskryyptonite Click to send private message to misskryyptonite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa going to the mission"
I think and I hate to say this but perhaps an isolation task would be appropriate for her.. where she literally had to learn to fend for herself rather then relying on someone.. Make her go out and get a job and see what its like to survive on her own in the real world.. make it a task to not be able to rely on her parents.. I've had to learn the hard way.. growing up my parents had too many kids to pick out one and take care of that one.. we all have had to fend for ourselves and find out whats out there.. and I turned out o.k.. I cant help but be offended when i hear that there are people out there that has life served to them on a silver platter... Not everyone has those oppurtunities... I could only wish that my parents could or wanted to help me out once in a blue moon. But thats not thier desire.. Their desire is to teach us kids to create our own lives and live our own lives... whether its struggling or not.. but you learn more through your struggles.. its lifes funny way of teaching us how to be strong...

Little Miss Sassy

chaines 86 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chaines Click to send private message to chaines Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa going to the mission"
I wrote the same thing in an earlier thread "Women need dose of Reality". Lisa is acting like the typical only child.....does not play well with others, does not like to share, always attention seeking, etc. I have noticed if I'm not mistaken Jill, TJ and Lisa are all only children......maybe a theme? Last season it was women with sisters and their issues, this season seems to be starting out with the only child syndrome.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •