The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"J.V.?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

beesknees 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beesknees Click to send private message to beesknees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"J.V.?"
Could I borrow your sig pic line about killing threads? Just for a bit? I think I've killed 3 just this morning.

Actually, it's more like JV is the leader of a deadly network of assasins, and I'm one of his proteges: the Green Asp.

Beesknees: Thresd Assasin for hire. Just don't cross me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: J.V.? Schnookie Palookie 04-29-04 1
   RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-29-04 5
       RE: J.V.? Schnookie Palookie 04-29-04 8
           RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-29-04 10
               RE: J.V.? desert_rhino 04-29-04 15
                   RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-29-04 17
                       RE: J.V.? Schnookie Palookie 04-29-04 19
   RE: J.V.? brvnkrz 04-29-04 6
 RE: J.V.? kyngsladye 04-29-04 2
   RE: J.V.? Asrai 04-29-04 4
 RE: J.V.? ballerina_of_doom 04-29-04 3
   RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-29-04 7
 RE: J.V.? Estee 04-29-04 9
   RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-29-04 12
 RE: J.V.? Sagebrush Dan 04-29-04 11
   RE: J.V.? Schnookie Palookie 04-29-04 13
   RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-29-04 14
       RE: J.V.? okaloosajohn 04-29-04 16
           RE: J.V.? ginger 04-29-04 18
 RE: J.V.? bacon 04-29-04 20
   RE: J.V.? okaloosajohn 04-29-04 21
       RE: J.V.? ginger 04-29-04 22
           RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-30-04 24
   RE: J.V.? beesknees 04-30-04 23
       Smoke pork? okaloosajohn 04-30-04 25
           RE: Smoke pork? beesknees 04-30-04 26
               RE: Smoke pork? grit 04-30-04 27
                   RE: Smoke pork? beesknees 04-30-04 28
                       Matrix? desert_rhino 04-30-04 30
                           RE: Matrix? beesknees 04-30-04 31
                   RE: Smoke pork? Schnookie Palookie 04-30-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: J.V.?"

*giggle* I used to think I killed threads but then I convinced myself that I just like to get the last word in

An IceCat Classic

04-29-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beesknees Click to send private message to beesknees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: J.V.?"
Good point. But are you sure you wouldn't rather join a deadly thresd assassin ring instead? We'll give you a cool name...

04-29-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: J.V.?"

Hmmmmmmm if I join, will JV make me wear one of those chain maille halter tops? Somehow I imagine it would be a little cold wearing one of those

04-29-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: J.V.?"
I haven't spoken to the boss yet, but I get the feeling that chain maille might be the uniform of choice. Of course, I already have mine. And I like the coldness of the steel pressed against my bosom.

I'll just ask him to line yours with silk.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: J.V.?"
kidskin's so much more comfy, though.

04-29-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
17. "RE: J.V.?"
You're right about the kidskins- Nookie should really like that. Soft like butta'.

Any thresds need handlin' for ya, Boss?

04-29-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
19. "RE: J.V.?"

Kidskin? Sounds too much like Silence of the Lamb *shudder*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: J.V.?"
I like that Nookie. I'm gonna remember that. You are so wise.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-29-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: J.V.?"

*laughs* I've killed a few in my time also. Don't fret. Some threads live and some die. It's the circle of life.

La Métropole

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: J.V.?"
I have a sudden urge to watch The Lion King!!

ASRAI

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: J.V.?"
It could simply be a step in the world domination plan, too....yanno? ;)

ps...nice to meet you, too!

04-29-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: J.V.?"
It feels more like "the day after". Not a sound except for the cockroaches and my own breath.

Could I borrow your tutu, too? I think it will go well with my assassin image.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: J.V.?"
You could just change your name to Atropos.

04-29-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: J.V.?"
Oooooooh, I LOVE that!

"In Greek mythology, Atropos was one of the three Moirae, the Fates, the female deities who supervised fate rather than determine it. Atropos was the fate who cut the thread or web of life. She was known as the "inflexible" or "inevitable" and cut this thread with the "abhorred shears."

Where do you get abhorred shears, anyway? Zellers?

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: J.V.?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

There was a cowpoke out on the range, a mean one. We called him Thread-killin' Theodore. He could jus' walk into any ol' thread, even the lowest, meanest, killin'est kind--worse than AI on steroids--and level the joint with just one word. Thread-killin' Theodore was a mean ol' cuss that stopped a gay marriage thread cold in its tracks, brought a presidential thread to a screechin' halt in mid-post, and annihilated a "Who's the hottest babe on Baywatch" thread with one keystroke.
Folks now shudder at the approach of Thread-killin' Theodore. Been banned from most sites. Webbies can smell him comin'. Pray, pray, pray that he don't show up in these parts. No thread will be the same.

Edited cuz Sagebrush ain't got none of them there grammer skills.

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The fool that persists in his folly invites Thread-killin' Theodore in for a post.

04-29-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: J.V.?"

Thread-killin' Theodore. *SNORT*

can we call him TK-Teddy for short?

04-29-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: J.V.?"
Join the team. We could be the meanest, baddest, thresd killers on the web. I think there are some thresds on the second page that could use a thorough Theodore-ification.

Our motto: Show no mercy.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: J.V.?"
<singing>

Second page thresds.
They called 'em second page thresds.
From Second OT Ave A NEW!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: J.V.?"

Besides, thanks to my timely planting of the rhino-boffs-car thresd, JV now sports a FAR more interesting "kill" line. One which you probably do not wish to borrow.

JV f___ Renaults. What do you do?

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-29-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: J.V.?"
I know absolutely nothing about this poster, but i'm already willing to give you a spot in my cabinet for President of the United States of America. "Beesknees" is the coolest name on this board, with the exception of mine. What do you say???

04-29-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: J.V.?"
Well, yeah. But can Beesknees do the Lindy?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: J.V.?"
Of course. She's the Cat's Meow.

Vo doh dee oh D'oh!

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

04-30-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
24. "RE: J.V.?"
I actually can do the Lindy. But my preference is to be called the Cat's Pyjamas.

04-30-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
23. "RE: J.V.?"
Mr.Bacon- I would like to thank you for the nomination. I am truly honoured to be considered for such a prestigious position.

If it hasn't already been taken, I would be willing to fill the role of Surgeon General. As your Surgeon General, I will promote the consumption of smoked pork products as a vital and nutritious part of the day. I will also launch several information campaigns on the health benefits of slacking (decreases hypertension, and the possibility of strokes and heart disease), kung fu movies and of course, masturbation.

If you would like to know more about me, PM me. I'll tell you my position on lots of things.

04-30-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
25. "Smoke pork?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

Isn't it hard to keep 'em lit?

Breathing new life into dead thresds today!

04-30-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Smoke pork?"
Damn you! Can't you see I'm trying to work here? Hello?

Atropos/The Green Asp is foiled again...

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Smoke pork?"
If you really wanted this thread to die, you should have called me.

I guarantee the thread is killed now. Just watch and see...

04-30-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Smoke pork?"
Then join the deadly thresd assassination ring. I've seen your work- you're a natural!

We have cool outfits, the best kung pow chicken moves you've ever seen, and our boss is a rhino. You can't go wrong!

Welcome to my world. Nice to meet ya'!

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Matrix?"
There is no boss.

04-30-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Matrix?"
The Deadly Thresd Killer Matrix? Are we like a virus or something?

I was thinking more Kill Bill, but the Matrix works. I like the outfits better, anyway.

04-30-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Smoke pork?"

I don't think so La La La La

I am the thread killer monstah!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •