The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP11 Has Flooded By... Time to Find the Rice..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-01, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP11 Has Flooded By... Time to Find the Rice..."
Time to pick up the pieces and see what's left. Anyone see the rice can MB planted on the side of the riverbed? How about Jeff's coloring book?

-----------SPOILERS---------------

*** DEAD ***

- Uncle cameraman (ryanBEgone!)

It smelled from the beginning... but proved better than most, especially for a long term pick (see our 'sole' PTTE survivor after just TWO eps )

- html Lis/Amber final ("gervase X"ian)

fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me...

- So-and-So Wins!

The lock-box announcement pretty much puts this to rest... some may have a good idea... but you can never tell when someone will go off and pull a Greg (pick a number... any number...).

*** ON SERIOUS LIFE SUPPORT ***

- J/A split?

Does it matter anymore? Probably not... but maybe something will be revealed in one of the post game interviews...

- "the Mole"?

Does this apply at all anymore... or is Jeff V just shooting off his mouth to hear himself talk... I pick the latter.

- MB's "character" traits of the winning contestant?

I don't know that much about them... are they broad enough in description to still be matched up with any of the remaining contestants?

*** ALIVE AND WELL ***

- Lis final 4 (Herald)

Looks real likely... kinda makes you wonder why they won't commit past 4 though... maybe the lock-box... if so why not say final 2 or 3?

- Nick's friend Colby (vegas thing)

Could have already bonded enough with Nick to go gambling with him... but that ranch comment... sure makes it look like he finishes no better than 4th and is probably gone this week.

- kucha in the final (alisha's "go kucha")

Their chances improve with each episode

- ogre in the final (Jerri's payback comments)

Their chances of landing 2 in the final are looking slim... but one is not too bad of a bet.

- Colby rock climbing pic (holding on by a really thin rope...)

Maybe it was an eco-challenge shot after all.

- BT phone home (this week?)

Somehow I don't think Tina calling home would make everyone cry... perhaps video's?

- T/K version of hungry hungry hippo's (alive and well)

If they leave from here on out this still works for me... a week to recover from a month long fast... especially with all of the noted "natural consequences"... maybe the real reason for the baths was more related to Nick's ass... comment that is.

- Keith outlasts Rodger (Awful truth?)

Never bought into it... but it hasn't been disproven yet.

- "el Ranchero" pic

Maybe the Ogre's stick togther after all...

--------------THEORIES------------------

*** DEAD ***

- The "GUT"

Went down in flames... but it was fun while it lasted! Thanks AyaK

- aboriginal photo?

Dead as final 2/4 predictor and probably dead regardless... as vague as it is there may still be something there... but what... has anyone ever seen Tina in there? Maybe it's a composite of everyone except the winner or final two... (Tina/Rodger)?

*** ON SERIOUS LIFE SUPPORT ***

- Ogre alliance?

Still have a 3-2 advantange.. but don't appear to be playing well together. That being said Tina, who has played so well, surely sees it's in her best interest to try and hold it together at least one more week... if she can she's headed for the money... if not she may be anyway! Add in the new "el Ranchero" pic... hum... SERIOUS may be an overstatement.

*** ALIVE AND KICKING ***

- GGA (mistitled as it is)

Still don't see the advantage to either Keith or Tina, but you can't dismiss that it certainly appears to exists... although some clowns would like to... of course I might just join them ... hum ... how does IdiotClownBoy sound...

-ICB

"don't mess with my cowboy boots, and may buzzards circle over your head if you do" - aunt sue cameragal (aka ryanBEgone)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rice Can? Krautboy 04-13-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-13-01, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rice Can?"
Thanks for the summary. This will save alot of leg work...

I wondered about the rice can too! Haven't had a chance to rewatch, but wasn't the rice can shown filling up with water when it got washed away???

Later they found it sealed tight!!!

Wonder if a cameraman reported it to MB, who didn't want another rice givaway. They probably suggested off camera, "look along the side of the river, maybe you can find it...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •