The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 10 … It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 10 … It's Time to Vote!"
The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode. Or if you think it'll be a non-elimination and who's going to finish last?

The Rules, the usual brak brak

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 8 Family, Episode 10 … It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., The Addams Family. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: The Simpsons (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS STILL IN THE RACE:
Team Bransen (Dad and Daughters)
Team Godlewski (Pink Sisters)
Team Linz (Athletic Siblings)
Team Weaver (Insufferable "We're better than you" Florida Team)

ELIMINATED/NE's:
Ep.9 = Non-Elim - Team Weaver
Ep.8 = Team Paolo (Italian Family)
Ep.7 = Non-Elim - Team Bransen
Ep.6 = Team Gaghan (Cute Kids)
Ep.5 = Non-Elim - Team Godlewski
Ep.4 = Team Schroeder (Cajuns who got lost at hometown)
Ep.3 = Team Aiello (Dad and Sons-in-Laws)
Ep.2 = Team Rogers (Family who couldn't follow directions)
Ep.1 = Team Black (The family, not the colour)

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bransons esquire 11-27-05 1
 To Be Continued..... vince3 11-27-05 2
 Bransens dabo 11-28-05 3
   Vote change: Superleg tbc dabo 11-29-05 16
 Bransens willinCal 11-28-05 4
 To-Be-Continued or Super-Leg (NE) PepeLePew13 11-28-05 5
 To be continued... ARnutz 11-28-05 6
 To be continued. Estee 11-28-05 7
 To Be Continued Seana 11-28-05 8
 To Be Continued .. weecama 11-28-05 9
 Weaver's quit michel 11-28-05 10
 To be continued... JoeC 11-28-05 11
 Team Godlewski (Pink Sisters) kary1371 11-28-05 12
 Bransen's mommamia 11-28-05 13
 To Be Continued Bebo 11-28-05 14
 To be continued... (or equivalent) Max Headroom 11-29-05 15
 Weavers strid333 11-29-05 17
 To Be Continued Ryan DeMaster 11-29-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-27-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bransons"
I believe that CBS screwed up and showed us the bootee

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "To Be Continued....."
Either that or something very twisty......

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bransens"
I predicted it before the supposed CBS screw-up (which I really think was just some network web-monkeys just playing around), the Bransens just haven't gotten an F3 edit.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote change: Superleg tbc"
sigh I was really hoping this race would be done sooner rather than later but y'all convinced me we ain't gonna have that sort of luck

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bransens"
In as much as I would love for the Weavers to be philiminated, the CBS goof shows the Bransens.

Sigs by Cyg

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "To-Be-Continued or Super-Leg (NE)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 06:47 AM (EST)

Looking at the remaining schedule, I think there's something to the "surprise at the mat" alluded to by Neobie. It wouldn't make sense to have an elimination this week, resulting in next week's non-elim which would be crashingly boring with everyone knowing that nobody will be booted before a 2-hour finale (where, again, nobody would be booted before the finish line) ... ergo, with a non-elim already happening last week, we'll see some sort of a super-leg a la TAR7 where Rob and Lamber arrived at the pit stop, only to be given their next clue by Phil.

My thinking of the schedule:
This week = super-leg, to be continued
Next week = continuation, elimination of the Bransens
Finale = perhaps a non-elim in the first half, then race to the finish line

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "To be continued..."
Or the Weavers bite the bullet.

Wholesome christmas traditions by Bob!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "To be continued."
Because otherwise, the heartland would flood the phone lines and vote the Weavers back in. They're America's Choice!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "To Be Continued"
We haven't had one yet and there are still a few episodes to go.

I don't think the Bransens will make the final 3, either.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-28-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "To Be Continued .."
"surprise ending when they arrive at the mat"

~puddin~

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Weaver's quit"
They'll be last at the mat when they are told to continue on. They decide not to.

JoeC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeC Click to send private message to JoeC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "To be continued..."
So predictable...To be continued.

But I'm hoping the Arizona State Police show up at the mat and drag the Weavers back to Arizona on a littering charge in handcuffs effectively ending their reign of misery.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Team Godlewski (Pink Sisters) "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

To be different.

And I don't think we will have a to be continued as we already had the 2 hours episode, except we saw it back to back...

Plus, last time after the 10th leg there was only 3 teams left for the 11th and the final, so it's possible.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bransen's"
This might be a to-be-continued episode but I think the big surprise might be the vehicle the first place team will receive.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "To Be Continued"
I think the Bransens go bye-bye next week.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "To be continued... (or equivalent)"
I understand the value of squeezing an extra episode or two out of each TAR season, and I especially hate recrap episodes, but this season needs to get over quickly so we can get back to the real TAR. But this episode sure looks like a "To be continued..."

*end of rant*

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Weavers"
Please, please, please.

Ryan DeMaster 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ryan%20DeMaster Click to send private message to Ryan%20DeMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "To Be Continued"
Dream Scenario: The Weavers actually do quit the Race, making this leg a NEL; and the big surprise is the the winner of a re-qualifying race between the previously eliminated teams gets to re-enter at the start of Leg 11, giving us Linzes, Bransens, Godlewskis, and Gaghans as our Final Four.

Actual Scenario: "Linz Family...you are team number...ONE~!" *Linzes celebrate* "And as your prize, you win this *Phil hands them a clue envelope*"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •