The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 9 … It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 9 … It's Time to Vote!"
*checking Zap2it... yup there's a TAR ep this week*

The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode. Or if you think it'll be a non-elimination and who's going to finish last?

The Rules, the usual brak brak

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 8 Family, Episode 9 … It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., The Addams Family. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: The Simpsons (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS STILL IN THE RACE:
Team Bransen (Dad and Daughters)
Team Godlewski (Pink Sisters)
Team Linz (Athletic Siblings)
Team Weaver ("We're better than you" Florida Team)

ELIMINATED/NE's:
Ep.8 = Team Paolo (Italian Family)
Ep.7 = Non-Elim - Team Bransen
Ep.6 = Team Gaghan (Cute Kids)
Ep.5 = Non-Elim - Team Godlewski
Ep.4 = Team Schroeder (Cajuns who got lost at home state)
Ep.3 = Team Aiello (Dad and Sons-in-Laws)
Ep.2 = Team Rogers (Family who couldn't follow directions)
Ep.1 = Team Black (The family, not the colour)

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Team Bransen willinCal 11-20-05 1
 Weavers ARnutz 11-20-05 2
   VOTE CHANGE: Weavers ~ Non-elim. ARnutz 11-20-05 8
 Team Bransen-non-elim mommamia 11-20-05 3
 NE Weaver Seana 11-20-05 4
 NE Weavers 1derfool 11-20-05 5
 Bransen bostonrobfan 11-20-05 6
   Vote change: Bransen NEL bostonrobfan 11-22-05 23
 Team Bransen -NEL weecama 11-20-05 7
 Godlewskis NE dabo 11-21-05 9
 Non-Elim - Team Godlewski kary1371 11-21-05 10
 Non-Elim: Godlewski VA Slim 11-21-05 11
 Non-Elim: Weaver Max Headroom 11-21-05 12
 Non-Elimination -- Team Bransen JoeC 11-21-05 13
 Non-Elimination- Weavers FlamingCactusIT 11-21-05 14
 NE - The weavers michel 11-21-05 15
   NE - The weavers Pamisue 11-21-05 16
 Non-Phillim: Weavers gatortod 11-22-05 17
 NE Weavers smartguy24 11-22-05 18
 Non Elim Weavers strid333 11-22-05 19
 Non-Elimination: Weavers. Estee 11-22-05 20
 NE Bransens boxersrfun 11-22-05 21
 The Weasels flipxcyd 11-22-05 22
 Weavers, prob NE vince3 11-22-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Team Bransen"
Hate to say it, but the Weavers are getting negative edits, so I know they'll be up there. Given the spoiler threads regarding the Linz & the Bransens, I would have to go with the Bransens.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Weavers"
Please go away.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "VOTE CHANGE: Weavers ~ Non-elim."
Duh! Yes, it must be another non-elim. Too many weeks, not enough teams.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Team Bransen-non-elim"
At least I'm hoping so. With 4 weeks left we have get in some more non-elims!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "NE Weaver"
Maybe a 2-parter. We've got some time to kill before they can get rid of another team.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "NE Weavers"
The Evil Weavils aren't eliminated, just come in last -- as a 'hint' from the Big Guy Upstairs to smarten up and live what they preach or next time it be an elimination round.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bransen"
Bye bye Eeyore and the Tonyas!

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Vote change: Bransen NEL"
So, I guess another week of Eeyore and the Tonyas.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Team Bransen -NEL"
Bransens saved again by a NEL.
1st place Weavers
2nd Linz
3rd Godlewski's
Saved by a NEL Bransens

~puddin~

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Godlewskis NE"
Mainly coz I can't stand the thought of the Weavers coming in last and being saved by a nonelim. Would be fun to see them go begging next time, of course.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-21-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Non-Elim - Team Godlewski"
Once again I will think my ears will finally get that break... not happenning...

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Non-Elim: Godlewski"
Will it be a Non-elim pitstop or just another "To Be Continued" leg like they've had the last 2 TARs? In either case the girls are saved from elimination this week.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Non-Elim: Weaver"
What the heck, I'm never right on Philimination predictions...

Yep, it's time for another non-elimination leg. But what have we been getting during non-elim legs? That's right, a Yield. Since the Weavers are so universally unpopular, I think they get Yielded again, causing them to come in last and look like the Michelin Man when arriving at the mat wearing 43 layers of clothing.

JoeC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeC Click to send private message to JoeC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Non-Elimination -- Team Bransen"
They've struggled with directions lately. I don't see them being able to keep up with the remaining teams. I think it has to be a NE because with 4 more weeks of TARFE they can't get down to 3 teams yet.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Non-Elimination- Weavers"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-05 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

ETA: Wikipedia says there definitely is a yield this week.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "NE - The weavers"
They'll get yielded once more!

Pamisue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamisue Click to send private message to Pamisue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "NE - The weavers"
No reason other than wishful hoping.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Non-Phillim: Weavers "
If this is a non-elim leg, I think the Weavers will get tagged.

For an elim leg ... Bransen family, you're the last team to arrive. Sorry to tell you you are eliminated from the race.

smartguy24 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smartguy24 Click to send private message to smartguy24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "NE Weavers"
I guarantee its a non elimination...I think everyone else can agree. And I just want to see the Weavers come in last and whine again. Of course, they're method for begging would probably peeve me to no end.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Non Elim Weavers"
Dang it.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Non-Elimination: Weavers."
I wonder how you wear a Bible?

boxersrfun 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boxersrfun Click to send private message to boxersrfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "NE Bransens"
Just cause Dad is too slllloooooowwwwwww.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "The Weasels"
Er, I mean Weavers.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Weavers, prob NE"
The super spoiler elsewhere around here says there is a pit stop. Can you imagine the advantage the Linzes will have if this comes to pass going into an elim, possibly 2 part/TBC leg? They'd be the only team with their backpacks still intact!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •