The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Re:Savannah Allen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elle6 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elle6 Click to send private message to Elle6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Re:Savannah Allen"
I'm surprised that you seem to have no compassion for someone who has so little sense of who they are. When one uses sex to define who they are, it suggests they haven't found anything else inside themself worth developing. Often, people that claim to be okay with work that is demeaning or exploitative, truly don't believe they can do any better. I'm sure you'd agree that, that's very sad and not about being "filthy", but broken and in need of self discovery and self respect. In my mind that's no different than anyone who thinks their looks are all they have to offer the world. I'm not talking abt. people in the sex industry that have chosen that work for reasons other than desperation or because they feel forced to. In those cases, whether or not I agree with their choices, I believe they have the right to decide for themselves as long as they are of age. Don't you?
I don't understand how people that seem to know the bible so well, can appear to have so little tolerance for someone who is struggling to become a better person-?
I'm not knocking your point of view, your entitled, I just don't quite get it.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •