The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ultimate Slam"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ultimate Slam"
I'm a believer again...I didn't think they had it in them but I went from wanting to throw up to nearly having an orgasm all in the span of 5 minutes!!!!!

I didn't think anything could get better than watching them boot Kristen finally but watching LAmy suffer with having to stay was even better. I was about to regift my dinner when I thought they were going to give LAmy her wish and send her home leaving the lion Kristen in the den with them. I should have had more faith in Dave. Tara...I still dont know about that girl...I totally fell for FuX's lil tease with her saying she wanted Charla gone.

If only Kieth could've been there when LAmy pleaded with them to send her home. Guess she didn't make him quite as miserable as she hoped but alas, she's got another two weeks (i.e. read 3 days) to make his life hell...hahaha..yeah right.

I tell ya, the first 45 minutes of this show sucked *ss but the last 15 they could've just played over and over and over again.

Choice line of the night " I'm going to do my best to represent those that voted for me" Dave to Alex. Take that and put it in your I can't stand them, they win everything pipe and smoke it.

My nickel...

Oh and has anyone noticed that since Zack Amanda has dropped the "Leave Paradise Forever" line. I feel some sorta surprise at the end a brewing. God I hope it aint the vote your favorite (i.e. read dullest) couple back on so they can take the Ultimate Prize (TBD). What a riot? They need to quantify Ultimate..cause Ultimate to a homeless person could be a roll of toilet paper which is what you feel like you need after watching this sh*t.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ultimate Slam SurvivinDawg 08-21-03 1
   RE: The Ultimate Slam Katiepops 08-24-03 2
       RE: The Ultimate Slam CantStandToLook 08-26-03 3
       RE: The Ultimate Slam cutiepiechick18 08-31-03 5
 RE: The Ultimate Slam misstiff 08-26-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-03, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Ultimate Slam"
First, Tara is the producers' female version of Keith: their "hatchet" (wo)man. Tara, who was shown to have been a model for promotional still pics, then came onto the show and has been instrumental in booting Originals. She personally booted Amanda, then has aligned with Dave and her fellow hatchet man Keith. So Tara gives a line about Charla for your TV consumption, but you know that her hatchet is going to be buried in the Dark Side (overweight) Original Kristen.

The whole Amy thing was so bleeding contrived, also. Maybe she did want to leave... but if she "voluntary exited", she might not have been able to come back. I agree with you that a twist towards the end will involve the return of old players, at least one of them being Zack. Anyways, Amy was "convinced" to stay for "one more week".

Wow, I guess www.paradiseonfox.com wasn't giving us quality persons for the show! No new guests after 3 weeks of recycling old contestants for the empty (and I use that word carefully) positions.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-03, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Ultimate Slam"
On the show that aired the 21st Amanda stated that no more guests would be checking in on Paradise Hotel. Who knows though, they could still throw something similar in at the end. But it looks like no more surprises via old contestants or previous guests. I would LOVE to see Zach come back but then again, no, I hate Lamy so much I would not want to see her happy!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Ultimate Slam"
looks like you get your wish katie...they're bringing the king of zing Zack, lawyer in training back for something or another. hopefully he's just there to collect his sh*t he left behind (read LAmy) and then really get outta paradise forever...but alas I'm sure FuX isn't done with us yet....look for everyones favorite Foni in the near future.."I just feel it"

cutiepiechick18 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cutiepiechick18 Click to send private message to cutiepiechick18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Ultimate Slam"
actually, not to be rude or anything , but amanda (host) said "no new guests will be checking in to paradise." Which leaves plenty of room for all of the old guests, but this was posted before the new air on 8/27 and we know they are all coming back now.

misstiff 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misstiff Click to send private message to misstiff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Ultimate Slam"
ah ha ha ha ha!!! that is hilarious. i love the toilet paper line...lol!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •