The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reno 911"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reno 911"
Won't be everyone's cup of tea, but am enjoying this mockumentary-style series on Comedy Central (am I the only one who thinks HA! was a better name for the network, BTW?).
Lt. Dangle alone is worth the price of admission.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reno 911 wildchickenhunter 10-23-03 1
   RE: Reno 911 trshtvjnky 10-23-03 3
 LOVE IT! trshtvjnky 10-23-03 2
   RE: LOVE IT! ginger 10-23-03 4
 RE: Reno 911 Devious Weasel 10-23-03 5
   RE: Reno 911 ginger 10-23-03 6
 RE: Reno 911 Mon Cherie 10-23-03 7
   RE: Reno 911 ginger 10-24-03 8
 hilarious cqvenus 10-25-03 9
   RE: hilarious ginger 10-27-03 10
 Funniest show on TV FesterFan1 10-27-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-23-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reno 911"
I missed the last 2 shows, but am thinking I will catch them in reruns.
Both cooker and I really love this show. It is a very funny parity (mockumentary is a great term) of really bad cops.

I loved the one a few weeks ago where they were all at the bar. They get ready to leave and they ask the driver if he is o.k. to drive. He answers....well lets see, I had 11 beers and two sex on the beach.....sure I am fine......

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reno 911"
hehehe, good one!

Don't forget, he had whippets at his house too!

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "LOVE IT!"
LOVE Reno 911.

Agree about Dangle, but Deputy Trudy Wiegel is right up there. She has THE best lines!

(while visiting her mother -- AT HER GRAVE)

"Hi mom, its me, how you doin? Dead, I know"

(teaching a High School Class)

"Now, I don't care whether you wear mini-skirts or Dungarees, but I can assure you that every one of you is eventually going to be raped."

And when she met the guy whose SNOW CONE was stolen? And when he asked for her phone number she said "call 911, they'll patch you through"

HILARIOUS stuff!

10-23-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LOVE IT!"
Three men jump out at you from behind a building. They may or may not be turkish. One carries a gun, one carries a rubber band, and two are mute. Who do you shoot first?

Bloom, damn you! Bloom!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reno 911"
There's quite the Reno 911 following over at OT, Ginger.

10-23-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Reno 911"
Somehow this does not surprise me. OT is always on the cutting edge.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-23-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reno 911"
I *love* this show! I loved "The State" and I'm so glad to see these peeps doing another show! Did y'all know that most of their dialogue is improvised? That makes me love the show even more.

Mon

Another Fantabulous IceCat Creation
Why can't all the cops wear short-shorts like Lt. Dangle?

10-24-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Reno 911"
LOL imagining all the cops here in SF in Dangle shorts. Would certainly get everyone's attention at the Castro Halloween Street Party!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "hilarious"
I love this show

cq's Joe Millionaire summary!!!

10-27-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: hilarious"
I can jack my own thresd, right? I know you watch L&O. Do you watch SVU, too, and if so, did you catch the exit of Alexandra? What did you think about that?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Funniest show on TV"
Period.

Fester
Don't meth with meth.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •