The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dani's Endgame Strategy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-02, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dani's Endgame Strategy"
I think this topic deserves its own thread. No one has done more strategizing than Dani.

Based on the fact that she now has a final 2 pact with both Jason and Lisa, I think her strategy is obvious. She will NOT win HoH. Why should she?--that only forces her to betray someone. What does she have to gain by winning HoH unless she does not trust Lisa or Jason and she has EVERY reason to trust them. Lisa and Jason are probably the two most trustworthy people that were in that house (Roddy's opinion of himself notwithstanding).

I think Dani made the pact because she thinks she can beat Lisa but not Jason--BUT she could NOT beat Lisa if she betrayed Jason to take Lisa to the finals. Thus--Dani's only chance in her mind to win is to have Lisa bring Dani to the finals. If Jason wins HoH, then Dani realizes she probably gets 2d place--but that is the best she thinks she could have done winning HoH herself anyway--so no real loss. If Lisa wins HoH, as Dani hopes, then Lisa takes Dani to the finals and Dani thinks she wins. Dani is already laying the groundwork for this strategy by telling Jason about her deal with Lisa and suggesting throwing HoH.

Of course, in my opinion, the joke is on Dani because I think she will lose to Lisa anyway. I think Dani may get Amy and Jason, but I am not sure she gets much more at this point. Lisa definitely has Eric, Roddy, Marci, Tonya and maybe even Gerry. That would force a tie at least and one more vote (which I think she would get) gets her the win. If it goes to America--I think Lisa beats Dani.

So--Dani may end up betraying herself and Jason if she works toward a Lisa HoH. Just what the backstabbing hypocrite deserves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Disagree lizard 09-20-02 1
   RE: Disagree zzz 09-20-02 2
       RE: Disagree lizard 09-20-02 5
 RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy SurvivinDawg 09-20-02 3
   RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy nailbone 09-20-02 4
       RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy true 09-20-02 9
 RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy true 09-20-02 6
   RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy lizard 09-20-02 8
 Agree nailbone 09-20-02 7
   RE: Agree zzz 09-20-02 10
       Once again, Richard Hatch AyaK 09-20-02 11
           RE: Once again, Richard Hatch true 09-20-02 12
   RE: Agree JoanneMcG 09-20-02 13
 RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy GuessItRains 09-20-02 14
   RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy Cin 09-20-02 15
       RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy nailbone 09-20-02 16
           RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy GuessItRains 09-20-02 17
               RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy managerr 09-20-02 18
                   RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy Reality Sean 09-20-02 19
               RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy nailbone 09-20-02 21
 RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy Kokoro 09-20-02 20
 Update zzz 09-21-02 22
   RE: Update eshwayri 09-21-02 23
   RE: Update eshwayri 09-21-02 24
   RE: Update true 09-21-02 25
       RE: Update Drive My Car 09-21-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-20-02, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Disagree"
At this point you want control of your destiny in your own hands. This is a crapshoot now and we're talking about gambling $500K on someone else's whim. I don't think so!

09-20-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Disagree"
I understand what you are saying--but it is really the same strategy Will used. He threw the last HoH because he knew it was his best chance to win.

Dani really believe if she wins HoH she has NO chance to it all. It winning HoH means ZERO chance to win it all, what is the benefit in winning HoH. Given this belief, she MUST throw it and hope Lisa brings her to the finals. Dani thinks she can beat Lisa, but not beat Jason--BUT she chould NOT beat Lisa if she betrays Jason to take Lisa to the finals. Given this set of beliefs in her head--she will try to "pull a Will" and win by losing.

09-20-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Disagree"
You know what - you could be right!

If I understand the structure of this HOH competition correctly, D is against J in the next step. If she throws it, either J (out of loyalty) or L (because it gives her a better chance) takes her to the Final 2. She threw away her chance at $500K, but she's pretty well guaranteed $50K and still has a slim chance at the big $$$.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
and maybe even Gerry

Definitely Gerry will vote against Danielle. He made it clear that he intends to work against Danielle.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
And you didn't mention Chaira, but I think she votes with Dani.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
Chiara and Josh were on the Early Show the other day, and when asked who they wanted to win, (or thought would win) Josh said Danielle, and Chiara said Jason. I took that to mean that Dani would not be getting Chiara's vote, especially against Jason. I'm not sure how she now feels about Lisa.

-true

09-20-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
Yes, I have said all along that Dani would throw the final HOH. She got confirmation from Lisa that she would take her to the end, and she also knows Jason will, so she does not need to win it. It's been her strategy all along.

As I watched Dani shiver and shake last night, I wondered how often she wished that Amy was still there. I don't think she anticipated Lisa's determination.

-true

09-20-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
I seldom care who wins these games - but GO LISA!!

09-20-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Agree"
I agree with all but one point. I don't think Dani thinks she can beat EITHER Jason or Lisa. She now knows that the evicted HG's have seen what she's said and done, so her best shot is to go for #2. So she allies with both of the others...gives Jason part two, and then hopes that the seed she's planted with Lisa that Lisa couldn't win against Jason takes hold. And vice versa. So whether J or L wins, they bring her along. J or L win the $500K, and Dani gets $50K which is better than nothing at all.

09-20-02, 10:23 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Agree"
I don't know what Dani really thinks--but according to the live feeds, Dani told Jason that she thinks she could beat Lisa but could not beat Jason. Maybe she was lying to Jason.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Once again, Richard Hatch"
I doubt very seriously that Dani thinks she's screwed; NOBODY ever plays for second place. I agree with zzz that she wanted to make sure that she had Lisa's word that Lisa would take her (and not Jason) to the final two before she let go (similar to Vee with Neleh in S4).

From Dani's viewpoint, she figures that she's close in a final 2 vote -- one vote could matter TREMENDOUSLY, as she sees it (ask Kelly W. or Neleh if that's true, and they'd agree).

I doubt that she realizes that Gerry is now so anti-Dani, and I'm sure that she's rationalized her Diary Room comments in her mind.

Anyway, knowing that Dani and Jason both conspired to boot him, how would Marci vote in a choice between them? He might still vote for Dani, since Jason was as much a secret conspirator as she was. And what about Roddy, who seemed to have no idea about the Jason-Dani alliance and thought Jason was on his side?

Let's not write Dani off yet. If the goal is to outwit,outplay and outlast (as in Survivor), she's definitely done it. Some people might not like that (hi, Gerry!), but others may respect it. And who can possibly guess how Lori or Tonya will vote? They might respect the fact that Dani outmaneuvered the original "Gang of Six."

09-20-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Once again, Richard Hatch"
>And what about Roddy, who seemed to have no idea about the Jason-Dani alliance and thought Jason was on his side?

It seemed pretty clear to me, from his comments on last nights show, that Roddy was not happy with Danielle. I think he holds Danielle more responsible for his eviction than he does Jason. (which is accurate)

>And who can possibly guess how Lori or Tonya will vote? They might respect the fact that Dani outmaneuvered the original "Gang of Six."

Again, from her comments last night, Tonya is very unhappy with Danielle and her comments about her mothering skills. I believe that Lisa definately has her vote over Dani, and Jason probably does too.

I'm not as sure about Lori, however, it was Dani that caused Lori's biggest conflict in the house. (the Gerry hand washing confrontation) Lori also adored Jason. He was here tree partner on the first night. If I recall correctly, I think Jason was one of the votes for Lori to stay in the house. Lori probably also has some resentment for Lisa, as Lisa was the one who nominated her. Jason has Lori's vote if he makes the finals. I'm not sure how she'll vote if choosing between Lisa and Danielle.

The only sure vote for Danielle is Josh, and most likely Jason if he gets eliminated.

-true

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Agree"
I agree, whoever gets HOH takes Dani along with them.
The contest now is between Lisa and Jason. Anyone
see the rest of the competition from last night? Last
I heard Lisa held on to the key longest. What happened
next? Anyone ??

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
I'd say my view is a compromise of what zzz and AyaK have said.

1. Dani still thinks she can win. This woman is a competitor if nothing else. If she is matched up in the finals against Jason she will give it her all, no doubt about it. But she thinks she has a better chance against Lisa. Again, I think she is right. If nothing else, Jason WILL vote for her in a final against Lisa, while Lisa might still vote for Jason over Danielle. As AyaK said, one vote can matter a lot in this game.

2. Dani CANNOT win HOH. At this point, if she does, she is totally screwed. She will have betrayed her word, and who other than Josh on the jury will respect her for that?

3. I suppose it's not too early to start counting votes on this:

Jason/Lisa: See above, but likely a vote for Danielle either way.

Amy: Based on comments last night, will probably pick Dani over either Jason or Lisa. Still she hadn't seen film or learned about the alliance, so that could change.

Marci: Would pick Lisa over Dani. Probably would pick Jason too on the theory that Dani betrayed him more.

Roddy: Hates Danielle and will almost surely vote against her.

Gerry: Also a likely vote against Danielle, whoever the opponent.

Chiara: I think she would pick Jason over Dani, but might prefer Dani to Lisa. She and Dani had grown close in the house before her eviction, and she and Lisa were on bad terms from the day Lisa found out Chiara voted to evict her instead of Eric.

Josh: The little schemer will probably vote for Dani.

Eric: Will obviously vote for Lisa. I really don't know how he would come out on Jason-Dani. My gut says Jason, but I don't think they were ever that close.

Tonya: Incensed by Dani's "She shouldn't raise children" comments. A likely anti-Dani vote.

Lori: A sure vote for Jason. I have no clue how she'd vote between Lisa and Dani, but don't forget that Lisa nominated her.

America (Tiebreaker): A sure vote for Jason. I'd think Lisa would beat Dani, but you never know.

Guesstimated results of Jason-Dani
Jason (7): Marci, Roddy, Gerry, Chiara, Eric, Tonya, Lori
Dani(3): Lisa, Amy, Josh

Lisa-Dani
Lisa (5): Marci, Roddy, Gerry, Eric, Tonya
Dani(5): Jason, Amy, Chiara, Josh, Lori

You never know with these things. It wouldn't shock me for Dani to beat Lisa, and it's surely her best shot.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
I think your wrong about Chiara voting for Dani, I read an interview with her a few days ago and she is not happy about Dani's lies either. I think Dani loses no matter who she goes against. I think Jason and Lisa would be close and would be a better final.

Cin

09-20-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
Jason v. Lisa with Dani on the outside lookin' in...oh if it could only be true, what a wonderful world it would be!!!

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
I'm not sure why a Jason-Lisa final would be any more entertaining or closer than a Dani-Lisa final. Jason would definitely get votes from Dani, Amy, Josh, and Lori, and could easily pick up Chiara, Gerry, and Tonya. Even if he only gets 5, he will clearly run away with the America's Choice vote.

Besides folks, the chances of a Jason-Lisa final are about as likely as the producers announcing that Last Place Lori will also be a "third option" in the final vote...oh wait, I guess that has happened before!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-20-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
I'm not so sure Jason is a lock for America's choice anymore. Lisa won America's choice and her popularity is surging, at least judging by these boards and by the CBS popularity polls. Jason is being tainted by his closeness to Dani.

Reality Sean 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20Sean Click to send private message to Reality%20Sean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
What it all comes down to is greed. Greed will make you do anything, and Danielle is on that road to the $500K next week. Personally, I can't stand her. Did you all see her poke fun at Amy when Amy & Jason were off on that cruise? She got some nerve. I hope she goes out ASAP, & see Jason & Lisa in the final 2 & see Lisa win & see Lisa cry when she see's Erin & they kiss & hug & go off on a big long vacation with her $500K..thats if Eric's job let's him go. I'm sure CBS would love the most heart wrenching, edge-of-your-seat finale.

Sean

p.s. on Fox, I think Bunky & Marcellous should go on that Celebrity Boxing show & duke it out, that would be funny.

I miss Chicken George, he was my favorite out of all the BB 1 BB 2 & BB 3 cast....that older smoker guy in the last season that bitched at Will in the livingroom & almost got into it with him, he was my 2nd favorite.

Susan Hawk vs Old Smokin' Yeller, next on FOX!

09-20-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
A Jason-Lisa fnaile would be more entertaining for me cuz it means Dani doesn't even get the $50 grand, much less the half mill!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dani's Endgame Strategy"
Dani's Endgame Strategy has sucked so far....

She ~should not~ have voted against Marcellas - granted, he was stupid not to veto himself, but he was totally "gung-ho" with the Dani/Marci final 2. If Marcellas had survived, he would've "taken care" of Jason (which is actually why she didn't want him to say - stupid stupid STUPID). Marcellas and Dani would've both forgone Lisa (she's still far more popular than either of them) and we would've had a very interesting "up in the air" final 2 rather than the landslide vote that's coming up.

She's been protecting Jason too much when he's not really anywhere near her in terms of playing the game.

Since all she has is Lisa, her best bet would be to either throw it and pray to God that Lisa beats Jason, or win it (I doubt she can beat him though - she's worn after the last one) and give it to Lisa. Jason cannot make the final 2. I hope she's able to see this very soon.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

09-21-02, 00:35 AM (EST)
22. "Update"
Well--from what I can tell from the Joker feeds, Dani is now out of the final HoH competition (she lost part 2 of the 3-part competition to Jason as far as I can tell), and it will be between Jason and Lisa for HoH tomorrow. As Josh would say (imitating Gomer Pyle of course)--"Su-prise, Su-prise, Su-prise."

I have little doubt that Dani made sure she would be out of the competition and let Jason and Lisa battle it out. Of course, this is exactly what I predicted she would do. She HAD to lose to avoid having to choose between Jason and Lisa--and she loses nothing because she is virtually guaranteed going to the finals with whoever win HoH. What a clever woman. Too bad for her it looks like she cannot win 1st prise--but I guess 50K is not a bad take for a few months work.

eshwayri 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-02, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eshwayri Click to send private message to eshwayri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Update"
I am just shocked.... shocked....

>Well--from what I can tell from
>the Joker feeds, Dani is
>now out of the final
>HoH competition (she lost part
>2 of the 3-part competition
>to Jason as far as
>I can tell), and it
>will be between Jason and
>Lisa for HoH tomorrow.
>As Josh would say (imitating
>Gomer Pyle of course)--"Su-prise, Su-prise,
>Su-prise."

eshwayri 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-02, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eshwayri Click to send private message to eshwayri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Update"
Don't bet on it. I still think Dani has a decent shot at winning. She thinks she has a better shot against Lisa. I disagree. I think she has a better shot against Jason.

If Jason wins the final HOH this is how the votes will rack up :

For Dani
Lisa
Eric
Amy
Chihora
Josh

For Jason
Lori
Tonya
Roddy

Marci and Geri are the wild-cards. Amy can also be unpredictable.

If Lisa wins final HOH this is how the votes will rack up :

For Dani
Jason
Josh
Chihora
Lori

For Lisa
Eric
Roddy
Geri
Marci
Tonya

Amy in my opinion is more of a wild-card in this match-up. I think there may very well be a tie. These are my predictions. We will know next week.

>What a clever woman.
>Too bad for her it
>looks like she cannot win
>1st prise--but I guess 50K
>is not a bad take
>for a few months work.

09-21-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Update"
I don't believe they have confirmation of who won part 2 of the HOH competition between Dani and Jason yet. While watching the live feeds yesterday, Dani did tell Lisa that she tried her best to win it. (HA!) I have no doubt that Dani threw the comp. to Jason. (or tried really hard to) It's all going down just as I predicted it would, back when Marcellas got evicted.

-true

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Update"
I have to say Way To Go True. This is just what you have been saying for weeks would happen.

Dani played it excellantly. Her chances for winning it all may be slim, but she has postioned herself the best she can.
Oh and I still would like to see her win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •