The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-05 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

Tuesday, Nov. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) THE AMAZING RACE -- Teams are taken to new heights as the racers continue on their way towards the $1 million prize.

EP8 Photobucket
{ although the Voiceover states Nov 15th the Futoncritic has the CMA awards on the 15th and TAR EP8 on the 22nd }

VO: on the next Amazing Race CBS Nov 15th
Girl Bransen : Utah here we come !
Walder: Were getting down to teams that are very good were going to try to just be more aggressive < family confessional >
Linz running : Lets DO IT!!
Linz boy : everytime you fall short and you want it more and more and you try harder and harder
Godlewski sis: theres the Clue Box < helicopter>
Linz: this is it , this is our leg we have to get it < confessional>
< Linz yelling from car passing the Weavers > our car is FASTER !!
< someone > there coming you guys !!
Linz laughing

<bikes >
Weavers : we've got to hurry up you guys , huh , lets go
Rolly Weaver: come lets go Becky
Becky: you wish you were Lance Armstrong
Weaver girl: I don't think Lance Armstrong went through this
< Mountain repelling >
Meghan Linz : Oh My God ..Holy !!
Bransen Girl to dad : Can you do it?
Walder Bransen : I hope so ..
Girls cheering : come on Wallyyyy
Walder Bransen: oh mannn
Godlewski : we have to hurry ..Oh God ! < falls back on rope >
< Olympic ski jump >
Linz boy : don't blink
Megan Linz: AllRight Nick !
Bone Linz : Nick is just trying to act Bozo and do something crazy like a 360 triple deeker ?
Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Megan Linz: Hows That Face Feel ?!!
VO: on the Next Amazing Race ..

~puddin~

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... gatortod 11-09-05 1
   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... spastiman 11-09-05 2
       AOL Preview on-line gatortod 11-09-05 3
   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... TARJUNKIE999 11-09-05 4
       RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... flipxcyd 11-09-05 6
       webmonkeys react! TARJUNKIE999 11-09-05 9
 RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... volsfan 11-09-05 5
   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... weecama 11-09-05 7
   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... choochoo 11-09-05 8
       RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... weecama 11-10-05 10
           RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... ARnutz 11-10-05 11
               RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... indy42 11-10-05 12
           RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... pinay_racer 11-11-05 13
           RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... flipxcyd 11-11-05 14
               RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... gerk 11-11-05 15
               RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... volsfan 11-12-05 16
                   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... flipxcyd 11-12-05 18
               RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... smartguy24 11-13-05 19
 RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... bostonrobfan 11-12-05 17
   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... Gingerman28 11-21-05 20
       RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... indy42 11-21-05 21
 RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... beau_30 11-22-05 22
   RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... weecama 11-22-05 23
       RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' No... indy42 11-22-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-05, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
At the end of the AOL video, it says that the next episode is Nov 15. CBS is having a few production problems this week ... wrong dates, Bransen's prematurel eliminated.

spastiman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spastiman Click to send private message to spastiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Where can I find the AOL preview on line?

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "AOL Preview on-line"
Try the link below and then click on the video preview link.

http://television.aol.com/feature/amazing_race_tv?ncid=AOLETV00150000000006

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "

..."Bransen's prematurely eliminated"....

You're right! The CBS webmonkeys show the Bransons as "losers".

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
HUH...CBS screwed up big time! Heads are gonna roll!

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "webmonkeys react!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

Looks like the CBS webmonkeys have recovered from last nights 2-hour TAR, long enough to correct their previous error. They now show the Bransens to still be in the race (for now).

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Who is "Walder" and "Bone"?

11-09-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Walder is Papa Bransen & Bone is the younger Linz boy .
I wasn't sure whether or not to call this EP8 or EP9 , I came back to edit the heading but I'm not able to ,if a Mod or Admin wants to or even cares please do so .

~puddin~

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

"Walder" is Wally Bransen

11-10-05, 02:55 AM (EST)
10. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
posted at Sucks!! posted by Hysteria76

***Complete spoiler for leg 9 of AR-8***

I have a complete itinerary for leg 9 of the AR-8 which will be aired on T.V. the upcoming week.

I've been wanting to post this for awhile, but I decided to wait till the week before this episode aired.

Here's how I got this information:

My mother-in-law works at a local diner in Moab, UT. In came Phil and the AR crew to eat lunch while they were shooting this leg. She's a big fan of the show, so she introduced herself to Phil. He wanted to keep things quiet, but he wrote her an autographed picture of himself. What's funny is he call's himself the "Philminator". Anyway, as the crew was leaving one of the crew members accidently left the entire itinerary on the table. I think you'll find that this will completely coincide with the show. So those who'd like to know what's coming up this week, please read ahead.

The pitstop of course starts at Lake Powell, and the race date is July 24, 2005.

Pit Start - Lake Powell
Drive yourselves to Monument Valley, Utah. Once there search John Ford's Point for your next clue.

At John Ford's Point
Take a helicopter ride to the summit of Elephant Butte to retrieve your next clue.

Note: Only two members of your team may ride the helicopter.

First come, First serve.

At Elephant Butte
Make your way towards Moab, Utah and find Gemini Bridges

At top of Gemini Bridges:
Detour:
Drop Down or Ride Down

Drop Down: Complete a two-stage rappel 270 feet down Bull Canyon.

Ride Down: Bike down a 6-mile trail to Bull Canyon.

End of Detour - Bull Canyon
Drive yourselves to Green River State Park where you'll be spending the night.

Hurry! First team to arrive will receive the first out time for the morning.

At Green River State Park on Windshield
Drive to Heber City, Utah. Find Bart to receive your next clue.

At Bart the Bear
Make your way to Utah Olympic Park and find your next clue.

CAUTION: YIELD AHEAD!!!!!!

Roadblock - at Ski Jump
Outside Clue:
Who's ready to jump into the unknown?

Important! Only one of you may perform this task. Choose a person before opening the clue.

Inside clue:
Ski down a 60-foot ramp and perform a freestyle ski jump into a pool.

After Roadblock

Drive yourselves to the Next Pit stop:
The Rooftop of the City Library in Salt Lake City.

Warning: The last team to check in may be eliminated.

There's a lot more information posted in the itinerary such as vehicle and bike disclaimers, and directions on how to get to different places. I hope you enjoy this information, and enjoy watching on Tuesday!!!!

~puddin~

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

Excellent info!

I figured that bikes and rappelling was the detour, I saw the Weavers biking and the Linzes and Bransens rappelling in the preview and only one of the Linzes ski-jumping. I just knew it had to be Olympic Park.

ETA: The Godlewskis also do rappelling.

...and for those of you keeping track at home, Megan Linz says the title after Nick Linz hits the water off the ski-jump!

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Thanks! That was awesome spoiling. Good job!

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
great info!

i had hoped when the next non elimination was also included.

11-11-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Great spoiler Weecama!

I was just thinking about this. When the Bransens arrived last at the non-elim episode, they had to give up their passports too. Obviously, this is going to be all USA now, unless Canada didn't require passports back then given the fact that passports are now required between the USA/Canada.

gerk 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gerk Click to send private message to gerk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Close, but "no cigar", flipxcyd. As of 2007 the US will require passports (or F.A.S.T. cards for commercial drivers) for all foreigners trying to enter the States, although this is under negotiation between Canada and the U.S.

At the moment a birth certificate or proof of citizenship is all that you need to cross the 49th parallel.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Obviously, this is going to be all USA now, unless Canada didn't require passports back then given the fact that passports are now required between the USA/Canada.

Back then? Back then was just 2-3 months ago as the race took place over the summer of this year.

11-12-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Hey - forget what I said. My HUGE bad.

smartguy24 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smartguy24 Click to send private message to smartguy24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
Hang on a minute...I have that on tape and Phil says what he always says...everything except the clothes on your backs and your passports. While I agree it'll probably remain all USA but if the Toronto/Montreal thing is right then they still have their passports.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
>< Linz yelling from car passing the Weavers > our car is FASTER !!
>< someone > there coming you guys !!
>Linz laughing

Bwahaha! The Linz family rocks!

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
That was nice having sort of a vacation these past two weeks thanks to our friendly cafe waitress who supplied the full details of Ep 9. The real question is: is this for real? But it seems to read well, and pulls together much of the info we sleuths had come up with before the complete scenario was made available to us.

The one fact that we did not have was the overnight stay at Green River State Park, and that it is here that the teams had to hitch up a camper/trailer to their SUV. This clarified some of the over lapping times we (I mean Chateau) had come up with.

And we did learn some interesting behind the scenes facts: like teams are instructed in some cases to leave their backpacks and personal belongings (and the car keys!) in the SUV. And it seems that production crew persons then drive the SUV to the next location.

We see that this must have happened on the Lake Powel Houseboat overnight pit stop. The teams arrive without their packs but we see at least the Linz boys with the back packs when they come ashore again at the pier at Antalope Point. (Or is this landing somewhere else?)

The Godlysisters arrived first at the pit stop and the Linz were just about 5 minutes or less behind them. The Weasels look to be about 10 minutes later and the Bransens are bringing up the rear perhaps 30 minutes behind.

So on the morning of July 24 the Godlies leave first. And it looks like it is another non-traditional sleep over since the teams seem to have arrived shortly after noon on July23. So if it were a traditional 12-hour layover, they would be leaving in the early morning hours in the dark. But this does not seem to be, so it must have been another 18 hour pit stop. Thus if they arrived around 1PM, they would be leaving at about 7:00AM

The Linzziblings arrived shortly after the G's, so the time that Chateau has for them at the pier between 7:30 and 8:00 seems to ring true. If the teams take the same outboards back to the pier that they arrived on the Godlies will have opened up a greater lead over the Linzziblings.

Now the Weasels come third followed by the Bransens. The Bransens start off at least 30 minutes behind, and maybe more and are shown to trail all day long.

So we have the three lead teams on the road together with not much time seperating them. And they have a 130 mile race to John Ford's Point in Monument Valley, Utah. Without delays this should be about a two-hour run. But who doesn't follow the map correctly? At the helicopter landing on Elephant Butte we have the Linz by themselves and the Weasels with the Godlysisters together. The CBS preview has the Linz ziblings shown first and then the other two. Is this a little CBS misdirection? Based on what comes later, I believe it is.

The Godlysisters have always done well with the map reading, and the Weasels have surprised the Linz ziblings and passed them somewhere on the road to arrive at just about the same time as the Godlies. The Linz crew is just a little behind, but first there is a twently minuted briefing, then the flight, then the time on the Elephant Butte, then after the return of the first two teams, another 20-minuite wait for the Linz team. No idea how long the flight is nor how long the time on the butte is, but this just adds to the time that the Linz are now falling behind.

From here it is a 174 mile drive to the Gemini Bridges near Moab, Utah. Without any major settlement nor traffic signals to slow them down, this should be around 3.5 hours (remember to stop for gas along the way somewhere and perhaps a potty break)

At the Detour on top of Gemini Bridge, the Weasels again have picked up time (don't ask me how, but they probably have at last learned which direction is North and East on the map!). We have the Weasels taking the mountian bikes down the trail (6 miles) which Chateau has estimated to be around 11:19 to 12:30. And as a side note, this seems that the "easier" task is the quicker task. In the past, this has not been true with the more physical being the shorter task.)

The Linz zibs and Godlysisers are shown on the rappel at about 12:30 to 1:00PM. Trouble with the Hummvee shuttle?

The Bransens are shown arriving way late (they never could figure out where they were on the map and in country that looks the same everywhere you look they probably really did get lost.) But Chateau estimates them to do the rappeling about 4:00PM. Somewhere they have lost almost 3.5 hours at this point.

Finally, the teams drive another 51 miles to Green River State Park. Here they have to find a trailer with a departure time on it. It looks like the Weasels get here first and get to hitch up their camper/trailer before the others. I'm guessing that the Linz arrive second, the Godlies third and bringing up the rear the Bransens.

The next day, July 25 the teams are off again. Lets assume that the first departure is around 7:00AM and the teams must drive 169 miles to Heber City and find Bart. This should be a drive of only 3 hours (but remember they now are pulling trailer/campers - no easy feat especially if you have never done it before!!) so it may be longer and the teams actually left around 6:30AM

The Weasels seem to be first (but we do have a scene of the Linz zibs passing them, but is this before or after Heber City? The teams will be driving on US Routes 6, 191, and 40 which I believe should be four lane highways so they could pass along this route) So it may be that the Linz zibs did arrive at Bart's before the Weasels who Chateau has down for between 10:05 and 10:45AM.

After grabbing the route clue (BLUE which we see Ma Weasel have in her hand) from the jaws of a "friendly" bear, they must drive another 25 miles to Park City and the Utah Olympic Park ski jump.

Now we have the YIELD. The question is to be or not to be - who yields whom? If the Weasels are first they will probably yield the Linz zibs. So on the ski jump we seem to have the Weasels going first between 10:40 and 11:20, then the Linz zibs between 11:35 and 12:10, then the Godlysisters at 12:51 and then the Bransens some time later.

Now we race to Salt Lake City a distance of only 26 miles on Interstate 80. Perhaps this is where the Linz girl and boys catch up and pass the Weasels. They seem to be in very high spirits at this point and seem to be gloating. So perhaps the Yield did not delay them that much and now they have a chance to pass the ones who Yielded them. According to some the route into Salt Lake City is down a steep hill, and then they have to maneuver around city streets with their camper in tow. No easy job and I can just see the Weasels panicing by now.

So the final pitstop is at the Salt Lake City Library. Who arrives first and gets that Travelocity trip? My guess is the Linz zibs or the Weasels. Let's say that the Weasels win this one, and the Linz ziblings still will be the only team to win the jackpot without winning a single freebie on the way in.

I say the Godlysisters come in third. And bringing up the rear, which they have been doing lately are once again the Bransens to become the first team in TAR history to be Philmagted twice.

And we are pretty sure that this is another NEL since there has been no advance notice on either CBS Morning Show or TES that we would have the latest castoff going through an awkward interview on Wednesday morning.

Now anyone else have any good ideas?

11-21-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
A non-elimination is probably correct at this point. But I don't see the weavers coming in first again. I think Linz deserves to be in first. They have come in the top 4 every leg exept the first.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
So we know that in the Detour
Rapel Down
Godlewskis, Bransens and Linz

Bike Down
Linz

Roadblock
Nick
Wally
Rolly
Michelle

Who does the roadblocks?

11-22-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
I can't get the thumbnails to post here so bare with me..this is something we put together , some things we don't know so its speculation .

Thanks to and using Hysterias clues & some of Tarflies vidcaps as well as Chateau's time tables and everyone else that helped put this together :<(

Pit Start - Lake Powell
Linz below , estimated time 7:12 and 8:03 am
Drive yourselves to Monument Valley, Utah. Once there search John Ford's Point for your next clue.
>

At John Ford's Point]

Take a helicopter ride to the summit of Elephant Butte to retrieve your next clue.
Note: Only two members of your team may ride the helicopter.

First come, First serve

>Godlewskis
>Weavers & Godlewskis

> Linz boys

At Elephant Butte
Make your way towards
Moab, Utah and find Gemini Bridges

At top of Gemini Bridges:
Detour:
Drop Down or Ride Down

Drop Down: Complete a two-stage rappel 270 feet down Bull Canyon
>>

This shot was taken before 1:00 pm
> Linz
The G's climb down before 1:00 pm just like the Linzes.

>>>> Godlewski

> >> Bransens

Ride Down: Bike down a 6-mile trail to Bull Canyon.

End of Detour - Bull Canyon
>
This shot was taken between 11:19 am and 12:25 pm
> Weasels

Drive yourselves to Green River State Park where you'll be spending the night.

Hurry! First team to arrive will receive the first out time for the morning.

At Green River State Park on Windshield
Drive to Heber City, Utah. Find Bart to receive your next clue.

Once in Heber City go to 970 Little Sweden Rd.
Little Sweden Road is also known as: "Little Sweeden Road".

At Bart the Bear
>

>Little Bart
Weavers leaving Bart estimated time 10:05 and 10:45 am .
>> Weasels

Make your way to Utah Olympic Park and find your next clue.

CAUTION: YIELD AHEAD!!!!! !

Roadblock - at Ski Jump
Outside Clue:
Who's ready to jump into the unknown?

Important! Only one of you may perform this task. Choose a person before opening the clue.

Inside clue:
Ski down a 60-foot ramp and perform a freestyle ski jump into a pool.
Your coach will lead you through approximately a 40-minute safety, technical and training session before you can perform the jump.
Linz estimated time 12:17 pm
> >

>> Linz

> Godlewski
> Girl /Blonde
Bransen estimated time 12:51 pm
>Walt Bransen & Daughter watching

After Roadblock

Drive yourselves to the Next Pit stop:
The Rooftop of the City Library in Salt Lake City.

>> ( City Library ,Fireplace )

>>

~puddin~

11-22-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
24. "RE: EP8: 'How's that Face Feel?' Nov. 22 "
I think we can safetly assume that the sisters will be behind the Linz at the pitstop.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •