The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GunsAndRoses 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GunsAndRoses Click to send private message to GunsAndRoses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-05 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Lisa seems to blurt out whatever is on her mind and seems oblivious to the fact that what she is saying is hurtful to others. She talks alot, has had problems completing goals etc., seems impulsive, so I was wondering that maybe she has this disorder and has not been diagnosed with it since she displays some of the symptoms of AHDD. If that is the case, maybe people need to give her break, and Rhonda needs to give her assignments similar to those she is giving TJ. I think too much focus is on her being lazy and co-dependent with her parents which is seperate issue, I believe. JMO.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... Redbud 10-22-05 1
   RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... Sharon_L 10-22-05 2
       RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... sneakpeek 10-22-05 3
           RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... Sharon_L 10-22-05 4
               RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... karenlucyian 10-22-05 5
               RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... Lexia 10-23-05 7
 RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... Labyrinth 10-22-05 6
   RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa... Carn3 10-23-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
Lord knows I'm not a therapist of ANY kind, but I think Lisa just may be passive agressive. Her comments are cutting, but slyly delivered in a joking laughing manner so they can't be seen as a direct confrontational comment. I think everything she says is only the tip of what she'd like to say. Then to compensate, sometimes her comments (mostly her compassionate ones) are the fake ones. That's just my perception from the way she delivers them.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
Maybe that's it, AHDD. Although I currently think Lisa's problems have something to do with a low IQ. If it quacks like a duck, talks like a duck....hmmm. Maybe she's just not the brightest bulb in the house and that's okay. Still, no excuse for her ongoing behavior. She acts like an over-aged valley girl.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
I think we feel like she's a spoiled rich girl, but she's not rich. She lives off very little money. She has no class, no tact, no brains. That's what I think her problem is.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"

> She has no class,
>no tact, no brains.

Well, exactly. (and not afraid to show it, either)

I'm hoping they bring her parents on. We might have all been snookered with this bit about her parents actually giving her enough to even live on. Remember PJ? She demonized her father but after they brought him on the show it was evident to all he wasn't as she portrayed him. Soon after, they graduated her. LOL

karenlucyian 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karenlucyian Click to send private message to karenlucyian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
I couldn't agree more! I bet Lisa's Dad is weird but I bet her Mother runs the operation and would love nothing better than to unleash Lisa. She lives on very little, weighs very little (perhaps eating disorder stuff there?, work very little, thinks very little. She is a little person. So far, I haven't heard she wants to be any bigger in life. Maybe she will leave if they don't see her fight for something at the B of R next week. They said "something that has never before happended" Maybe Lisa is going to say she doesn't belong there. Wouldn't that be interesting. Either way, I wish that IV was working with her, LOL!

Lexia 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-05, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lexia Click to send private message to Lexia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
From what I know...Lisa isn't that "rich"...she got her condo about 11 years ago in Miami Beach, when real estate was cheap cheap cheap...and living off 1000 dollars per mo is not that much. Its a complete illusion that she is rich -- why they are portraying her that way is beyond me...it makes for good TV though.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
Disclaimer - I'm not a therapist - or a LC

Lisa is very much like my sister in her behavior of speaking out inappropriately. Unlike TJ, I don't think Lisa is unaware of her comments being hurtful, cutting or snobby. I don't think ADD or ADHD is indicated because she does know when she has scored a hit - and ADD and ADHD children have a hard time reading facial expressions or social interactions.

Lisa is out for Lisa. Her whole attitude is how she can further herself through learning skills to gain more money, men (and hence money) and status. She takes a great deal of pride on how she can squeeze a better lifestyle out of the little money her parents give her (I don't think she gets alot personally).

I see Lisa as someone who wants to mix with the very best echelon of people and be one of the "in" crowd while dissing everyone around her on how they are inferior to her. She probably sees herself as elegant and more classy then the other women in the house. I think she has nothing but contempt for them and it comes out in her comments.

She would be good at the red carpet runway commentary with Joan Rivers, or hosting a show on "we really want to know how you used your body to marry this rich man?" or some other National Enquirer media outlet. I definitely could think of a lot of jobs Lisa could be successful at...

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Could It Be Possible That Lisa Has AHDD? Are the HG's administered psychological evaluation prior to entering the house so they can be treated accordingly?"
I do think that all of the HG`s, every season, need to be thoroughly evaluated by Dr. Stan, first, before being given over to the LC`s to work with, since he is the psychologist. I think his input could be very valuable, and could poss. alert the LC`s to any other underlying problems that he picks up on during his assessment. As it is now, he seems to follow along behind the LC`s, with their assessments. I wonder if the LC`s do consult more with him than what is actually shown on camera about the HG`s? If not, I think they sure should be-MHO

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •