The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa and TJ Make me think"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lkplumm 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lkplumm Click to send private message to Lkplumm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa and TJ Make me think"
Watching this show makes me do alot of soul searching. I love the show. I can't stand Lisa. She is rotten,needy and I think her concern for Christina is an act to cover up curiuosity and being nosy. I want someone to smack her everyday and Im just waiting for Christina to stand up for herself. Also Grow UP. Be responsible for your own life. Stop letting eveyone take care of you. Set your own damn dinner party table and of course when cooking, the food is put in the middle of the oven. That being said, The qualities she has are the ones I hate myself the most for so I guess she's showing me something I need to see. TJ is my absolute favorite. I get her when she wants to be a part of the world but can't find where she fits. What I see in her are the things I need the most compassion for in my life. All the women are corageous to be able to share themselves so public.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa and TJ Make me think baybe 10-22-05 1
 RE: Lisa and TJ Make me think kcoxe 10-24-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

baybe 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baybe Click to send private message to baybe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa and TJ Make me think"
I feel badly for Lisa, it is like she is borrowing everybody elses life. Most of her conversations are in response to other peoples. She never seems to come up with her own. Not working doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. I just wish she could find an interesting and fulfilling life of her own. Life isn't about working, but it is about feeling that you have something to contribute to your community. I thank them all for sharing themselves. I find myself in every one of them.

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa and TJ Make me think"
That
>being said, The qualities she
>has are the ones I
>hate myself the most for
>so I guess she's showing
>me something I need to
>see.

I know what you mean. Dr. Phils Dad use to say..."There is something about that old boy that I don't like about me" We don't like that mirror held up in front of us that points out our short comings.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •