The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rolly and Detours"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rolly and Detours"
Was it me or did Rolly do just about all the deours in this TAR's?

Did anyone keep track of it and it seems like they threw out the rule that one person could only do so many for the Family Ed.

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rolly and Detours Cygnus X1 12-14-05 1
   RE: Rolly and Detours bystander 12-14-05 2
       RE: Rolly and Detours Puffy 12-14-05 6
           RE: Rolly and Detours Cyndimaus 12-14-05 7
               RE: Rolly and Detours pedantic 12-15-05 12
   RE: Rolly and Detours HistoryDetective 12-14-05 5
       RE: Rolly and Detours ginger 12-14-05 8
           RE: Rolly and Detours tvgeek401 12-14-05 11
 RE: Rolly and Detours bondt007 12-14-05 3
 RE: Rolly and Detours Snidget 12-14-05 4
   RE: Rolly and Detours ginger 12-14-05 9
 RE: Rolly and Detours maryellennaco 12-14-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Let's see...from the SeeBeeSssss site:

1. No Roadblock.

2. Rebecca did the briefcase challenge in DC.

3. Rolly and Rebecca rode the centrifuge.

4. No Roadblock.

5. Rolly, jeeredencouraged by the Linzes, stepped to the plate in Panama.

6. Rachel looked through the coffee beans.

7. Linda sucked it up and drove around the go-kart track in Phoenix.

8. Rolly flew the loop in an airplane.

9. Rolly did the ski jump.

10. Rebecca and Rachel rode the horses in Wyoming.

11. Rolly and Linda sought out the golf balls in Montana.

12. Rolly was the trapeze artist.

13. The Geography Board -- looks like, as someone posted in Spoilers (but it's not a spoiler now), they simply had the Weavers skip that because it didn't matter by then anyway. Too bad; it could have been entertaining if Linda had done it!

So, Rolly didn't do ALL of the Detours, but Hobbs' point is valid: it looks like the limit for individuals doing Detours was shelved for TARFE.

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-14-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Well, I am the man of the house!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Yeh and when Linda remarries, you'll be demoted.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Maybe she'll marry Ted, the taxi guy. He seemed to tolerate the family fairly well.

Sigs by Cyg

pedantic 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pedantic Click to send private message to pedantic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
She's marrying some guy named Chris. It's also the name on the front of her shirt, and his initials on the back of her shirt. And they recently filed for a marriage license. I guess Rolly is soon to be demoted.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Yeah, Rolly seemed to do a helluva lot more than Momma Skeletor or the tub sisters, Kim and Amber.

I would have paid good money to watch the Skeavers try to put together a map of North America.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Sadly, they'd do a better job than me. Esp. now that they have that whole "Utah has a lot of Mormons" thing figured out.

I? Would get TX, CA and MA. And then weep for the remainder of the episode.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-14-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
me, too.

my very own paint disaster!
I could also get Florida, Alaska, and Utah, but that's about it...

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
We were talking about that last night too, Hobbs. Had to have suspended that rule this time around... I don't remember hearing about it from Phil. Further, He had a bigger role than just all the detours - if he wasn't around I believe the they would have been gone long ago -

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
When they did not mention the rule at the begining of the series I kinda figured they suspended the rule to try to even out the playing field between families with smaller kids and the rest of them. Let the parents do all the roadblocks if too many of them are things that kids can't really be expected to do. People complained about things being watered down enough, if every roadblock had to be 100% doable by an 8 year old it probably would have been worse.

2005 Holiday Sig Shop. I've been Nutzed!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
Pity, though, cause the Weaver gals could have used a little exercise.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rolly and Detours"
I think Rolly did EVERY LAST DETOUR there was!! What a kid! He's gonna have to start praying in ernest now, not to become a wife beater or ax murderer, what with living with all three of those idiot women!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •