The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Future gigs for our S4 campers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Future gigs for our S4 campers"
OK, so we all know that our favorite knuckleheads only got on Survivor for one reason, and that's to become rich and famous. So with that in mind, where will our Survivors pop up next?

Rob n Robert- cameos on The Sopranos as dueling mobsters. Tony caps them both.

Zoe- Vince McMahon finally gets his wish: A Survivor contestant in the ring. She is fired when Vince realizes that she can't cut a promo.

Sean- gets a show on OLN. The first show features swimming and horseback riding.

Paschal- a guest shot on the People's Court... as an audience member.

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers Bebo 05-02-02 1
 RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers hrc2u 05-02-02 2
 RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers Kxerxes 05-02-02 3
   RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers Dakota 05-02-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers"
John - Island Cooking with John Carroll, premiering soon on the Food Network. He'll start each episode with a monologue, during which he'll wave a knife around.

Tammy - Xena's back, and better than ever!

Vee - Tapped to start in a sequel for the Coen brothers, The Girl Who Wasn't There.

Kathy - Announcer at monster truck rallies. Doesn't even need a microphone.

Patricia - Momma Nacho's Children's Hour on PBS. Teaches children how to put their things in their proper places, depending on how the trees have been named.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

John (Charlie Brown) and Robert(Linus) and Gabe (Boy who plays the piano) will be in the New Human version of Charlie Brown Goes to Summer Camp

In Theaters next summer the new Charlie Brown Goes to Summer Camp; Starring John Carroll as "Charlie Brown, Robert as Linus, and Gabe as the boy who plays the piano, Lucy will be played by Neleh, Peppermint Patty will be performed by Tammy, Marcy to be played by Kathy.

This fall on CBS "The All New Three's Company". Starring Rob M, Sarah, and Kathy.

Announcing the new Center Square on Hollywood Square; Sean Rector.

Appearing with Barnum and Bailey's Circus. The amazing Fish Lady Zoe Zandikas, and the high wire walker Tammy L.
And the invisible Vee.

Indian Jones and the Cannibals, Starring Pascal English and Neleh Dennis

The new Host of Junk Yard wars with Hunter and Zoe Zandakis.

Your on Candid Camera with Peter

The Croc Hunter with Gina and Kathy

Breaking News....... Kathy to be the next Victoria Secrets model for "the bra that doesn't jiggle"
Kathy is the new spokes person for Jello
Kathy the signs major deal with Tide to get the hard stains out
Neleh to be the new miss clairol with new song;
I'm going was that streak right out of hair
with miss clairols "loving care"
Tammy to do commerials for Epilady. OUCH!!!
Sean for Beano.
hrc2u

Kxerxes 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kxerxes Click to send private message to Kxerxes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers"
If you want to know what they'll be doing, I saw a pretty nasty omen for them.

I'm pretty sure I saw Jenna (S1) and Lindsey (S3) in an Eminem video last night. I only saw it for a second, but they were (and I'm not making this up) trying to keep their balance on a piece of crap in Elvis' toilet. Geez, some jokes just write themselves.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Future gigs for our S4 campers"
I foresee a new version of Friends, called Friends???. While the network is still negotiating contracts, the word around tinsel town is that the writers are working on the following cast members:

Starring:
Colleen
Colby
Jeri
Frank
Brandon
Colleen
Gabe
Kelly
Susan
Zoe
Tammy

Richard and Rudy will be regulars as the quirky, "odd couple" neighbors.
Guest appearances are expected by Hunter, perhaps with a short-lived love interest with one of the Friends, and there is anticipation of a cameo of the bean nazi, Clarence, who is practicing No beans for you! as this article is being written. Producers were interested in Greg Buis, but he is rumored to be camping somewhere near Uzbekistan at last report.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •