The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
I could not believe that comment Lisa made about gaining weight, how she had to lay on the bed to button her pants. She needs TJ's lesson about how to keep her mouth shut.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... MoniDew 10-21-05 1
   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... SOinEden 10-21-05 2
 RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... watcher6 10-21-05 3
   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... sneakpeek 10-21-05 4
 RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... GreenSideUp 10-21-05 5
 RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... Cleverone 10-21-05 6
   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... shermie 10-21-05 7
       RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... Cleverone 10-21-05 8
           RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... karenlucyian 10-21-05 9
   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... SOinEden 10-21-05 10
       RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... doreen513 10-21-05 11
           RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... SOinEden 10-21-05 12
               RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... Sues 10-21-05 13
                   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... karenlucyian 10-21-05 14
           RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... jbordeaux 10-23-05 19
   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... RudieRae 10-22-05 16
       RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... GreenSideUp 10-22-05 17
           RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... SOinEden 10-23-05 18
 RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... baybe 10-22-05 15
   RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa aro... SOinEden 10-24-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MoniDew 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoniDew Click to send private message to MoniDew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
and look who she said it to! INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

10-21-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
I know, after she ate the last of Jill's sugar free candy.

watcher6 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watcher6 Click to send private message to watcher6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

This is my first post about the show. I enjoy the show but I feel Lisa is a totally annoying character that does not seem to have the depth of any of the others. It is almost as if she is purposely saying statements designed to attract negative attention to herself or get her sent away from the house. I am no longer interested in her progress.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Lisa has only ONE problem. She is LAZY. She doesn't want to work, she doesn't want to be married, she doesn't want to cook, she doesn't want to clean, etc.

There is no incentive that will change her as long as she can be this way via her parents money. The only thing that needs to be done is for her parents to cut her off totally.

She is coming to an age where she realizes that soon she will have no one to grow old with, no children, no grandchildren, no career, no interests, no hobbies, and no life. That's why she is in the Starting Over house.

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
I'm so used to hearing that crap from waif biatches that it didn't even faze me.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
>I could not believe that comment
>Lisa made about gaining weight,
>how she had to lay
>on the bed to button
>her pants. She needs
>TJ's lesson about how to
>keep her mouth shut.

I totally agree SOinEden....Lisa's really getting on my nerves...I'm surprised no one's grab her by the hair and beat the crap out of her. She's soooo annoying and spiteful...she does mean things to the others and don't tell me she's not aware of her behavior...she knows what she's doing. She's a very hateful "little girl"...no 40 year old woman would act that way...but, I don't want to see her in that god-awful dress anymore...that was right down her alley. Today she brought up the prostitution deal again out of left field and why??? so she could further inflict pain on Christina...the whole world knows Christina was a prostitute by now...so, why the digs??? She's still comparing herself to Christina and it's all about jealousy (youth and looks) and her need to be the center of attention. She's just plain "MEAN". And why for goodness sakes was she of all people, eating up Jill's sugar-free candy??? Doesn't she realize how hard this is for Jill...talking about self-sabotage..Jill doesn't have to , Lisa's doing all she can to help in that department...she's sooo inconsiderate spouting her weight gain as if we could actually see it...she's one crazy skinny B####. She's just "selfish" and "totally inappropiate"...they should put a bump on her nose ...a conical hat on her head and a broom under her a## and call her what she really is ....a WITCH!!!!! I hope they put a "fat suit" on her and make her carry around her issues...make her dress up like a prostitute and go on the strip (since she's sooo fascinated with it) and see how she likes what these other women are carrying around....I'd like to see her walk in their shoes for a change while they take digs at her and see how she like's it.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Wow, Cleverone, were you READING my mind? Board of review next week. I can't wait to see what happens.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"

Hi Shermie...I'm glad I wasn't the only one with these thoughts...I just don't know how much longer the others are going to take her crap....if I were in that house, they'd be tossing me out about now...after I smacked her a few times and I'm usally not a violent person, however, Lisa's bringing out a mean streak in me...I dislike people who get their kicks at the expense of others.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

karenlucyian 84 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karenlucyian Click to send private message to karenlucyian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Someone posted in another area that Lisa was reminding them of Tess from last season. So far, I am disapointed with what a whimp Rhonda is with Lisa. Okay, the molestation is a big thing and having been there I do appreciate her compassion to Lisa for that. But, Lisa wasn't working as hard as Rhonda to say "no" when she was supposed to be making the canvas. I wanted Lisa to fight like hell to get out of that stuck icky place. But instead she is her usual lazy self and won't even fight. I don't know what is next with her except Board of Review. Thanks for your rants...

10-21-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Cleverone you are right on it,,, I think we could come up with plenty of assignments for Miss Lisa,,, maybe the fat suit first.

doreen513 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail doreen513 Click to send private message to doreen513 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Lisa is a very ignorant self centered person. I think that she should leave the house. She acts as if she is crying but I don't think I ever actually saw a tear fall from her eyes. She makes remarks about everyone and everything. She complains that her mom and dad gave her money and she could not work because her dad had no one to eat breakfast with. That is when you stand your ground and tell them that you need a life of your own but she was into the money too much so now she is pinning this on them!!!!!!! She needs to go!!!

10-21-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
doreen,,, you are right, she is such a spoiled brat, I have dealt with 3 teen age daughters,, that I will admit I have spoiled, but they are prepared at their young age to go out into the world and take it on,, even though I wish they still needed me the way they did when they were younger,,, but I am here for them in whatever way they need me now.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
I think they should send Lisa to be a nurse's aide in a nursing home. Let her care for some elderly, preferably those with mental incapacities that have lost their 'edit' button....then explain to her that it was training for when her parents are too old to carry her lazy a$$ anymore...

karenlucyian 84 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karenlucyian Click to send private message to karenlucyian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Sues you have the best idea yet! A nursing home with Alzheimer's patients is perfect for Lisa. If she wants to continue to sell herself to her parents she better identify what the real price is, taking care of them! She wouldn't last an hour! Wish this was real time and the coaches could read all of our brilliant ideas!

jbordeaux 121 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbordeaux Click to send private message to jbordeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
>Lisa is a very ignorant self
>centered person. I think
>that she should leave the
>house. She acts as
>if she is crying but
>I don't think I ever
>actually saw a tear fall
>from her eyes. She
>makes remarks about everyone and
>everything. She complains that
>her mom and dad gave
>her money and she could
>not work because her dad
>had no one to eat
>breakfast with. That is
>when you stand your ground
>and tell them that you
>need a life of your
>own but she was into
>the money too much so
>now she is pinning this
>on them!!!!!!! She needs
>to go!!!

Thanks for saying my thoughts Doreen. I too have noticed a lack of tears when she "so-call" cries. That is very distrubing to me. It does remind me a little of Tess. I also agree with Cleverone, she is just down right mean! She picks on Christina because she is the youngest. I really would like for Christina to stand up for herself, and give Jill a swift kick where the sun doesn't shine!

RudieRae 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudieRae Click to send private message to RudieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Cleverone -- you said it. Only want to add that Lisa's flaming jealousy of Christina must have a lot to do with sexual power -- as it would be perceived by someone who says she hates sex, always has. I think Lisa hates herself, and it makes her evil.
(Plus, she looks like a praying mantis in makeup and a wig. Sorry!)

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
Hating sex can happen from a lifetime of doing it with people you don't really care about, for reasons other than love. I think that might be where Lisa is coming from.

10-23-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
I can see what you are getting at,, GreenSideUP,, but if I spent a lifetime of having sex with people I didn't want to I would need more than SO and a reality tv show to help me with it,, right???

baybe 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baybe Click to send private message to baybe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
There are lots of people that live on family money, they don't all behave like Lisa. I don't have a problem with someone not working for money, but maybe get a life. Her comments about prostitution to Christina and weight to Jill is as if she is borrowing everybody elses life.

10-24-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Maybe Jill could carry Lisa around"
yes baybe your are right,, lots of people live on family money, and that does give them a right to act the way Lisa does, I want to blame the parents, but we all grow up,,, and whether we have good parents or not so good parents, we do learn from society what is right and what is wrong,, Lisa had admitted that she was involved in stealing, parents don't teach that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •