The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
I just knew it was going to happen but I desperately hoped that it wouldn't. Now I can only hope they don't win the whole darn race. I kept hoping they'd run out of gas at the last minute and would be Philiminated. I hoped in vain. Now to watch the finale...I can't hold my breath for two hours....

Sigs by Cyg

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Seana 12-07-05 1
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Panama 12-07-05 2
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... bigrock 12-07-05 3
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Max Headroom 12-07-05 4
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... dragonflies 12-07-05 6
       RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Max Headroom 12-07-05 11
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... verycute1 12-08-05 14
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Lisa0116 12-07-05 5
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... kathliam 12-07-05 7
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Lisa0116 12-07-05 8
       RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... kathliam 12-07-05 9
           RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... bigrock 12-07-05 10
               RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Snidget 12-07-05 12
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Judd 12-10-05 27
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... nailbone 12-07-05 13
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... bigrock 12-08-05 15
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Lisa0116 12-08-05 16
       RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... nailbone 12-08-05 17
           RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Lisa0116 12-08-05 18
               RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... nailbone 12-08-05 19
                   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Lisa0116 12-08-05 20
                       RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... bystander 12-08-05 21
                           RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... nailbone 12-08-05 22
                   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... PhoenixMons 12-14-05 30
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... mysticwolf 12-08-05 23
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... pumpkinqueen 12-09-05 24
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Desert Jedi 12-09-05 25
 RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... maryellennaco 12-10-05 26
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... Lisa0116 12-12-05 28
   RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the fina... 1derfool 12-12-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
I agree completely.

Grief, they just drive. me. nuts.

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-05, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
I don't know if I'll be able to keep from throwing up if they win. I'll end up in the hospital having vomited a lung or something. I'm tired of hearing how everyone is against them, but they are so above everyone else. I wish Phil would tell them that the pity party has to be held after the race instead of on the mat.

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
If they win it could be the first finish line beat down!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
It's all part of the great Bruck Conspiracy, where a villain team is kept around through the final episode just to keep people watching. Fortunately, the villains never win. (Uh, wait, what's that about Freddy and Kendra?)

Maybe with their final-3 winnings, Linda can buy Rebecca and Rachel some clothes that fit.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Don't forget Flo.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Oh no, a Flo flashback! I tried to forget about her!

verycute1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail verycute1 Click to send private message to verycute1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"

>Maybe with their final-3 winnings, Linda
>can buy Rebecca and Rachel
>some clothes that fit.
>
>

LMAO..... Yeah what's up with those bum hugger shorts they wear and the tight tops that lovingly display all their spare tires? And maybe she should take them to a hairdresser to get rid of the unsightly streaks.

Now just a thought.... do nice Christian girls from nice Christian families wear clothes like that? I'm serious, so don't make fun of me. Just that I grew up in a catholic home where a mini was a skirt that showed a little bit of the knee, and makeup consisted of chapstick. Needless to say I left the home and church when I turned 18. But .... I just wanted to know what it's like now. Are there rules about how you dress nowadays?

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
They gross me out.....

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-07-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
I'm keeping with the hope that the production crew does not top off everyone's gas tank before the beginging of the next leg, and the Weavers run out of gas departing the ranch, thus putting them far behind the others.

That's my delusion, and I'm sticking with it.

12-07-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
That would be SO cool. Could you just hear mama Paolo scream all the way from New York?? I am thinking there will be an airport bunching point in the next episode. I think I know where they are going-recognized it from the previews last night.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-07-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Don't burst my delusional bubble! Yea, we know at least Linz and Weaver are at the airport together, having evidenced Rolly tackling Alex (or was it Nick?) at the ticket counter, then having to listen to Ma Weaver screech 'don't touch my boy'.

As if!

12-07-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
That tease was cool. Cant wait!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Having been in that part of the world it can be a long way between gas stations.

Unfortunately a lot of people out there keep a tank on their property so they might be able to beg some easier than you would think.

2005 Holiday Sig Shop. I've been Nutzed!

Don't let city people wander off out in "God's Country" until you give them the lecture about just how far apart the gas stations are. Not that anyone on one of our field trips found out about people keeping big Gasoline tanks on their private property through personal experience or anything...and no it wasn't me. I've been out there before. Fill up early and often.

Judd 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-10-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Judd Click to send private message to Judd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
seeing as they didnt bother to charge the batteries, i dont think they will fill up the gas tanks.

i hope....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

i'm now convinced that the Weavers win, and that they've been editted to be worse than they really are (not that it makes me like them at all).

But I'll save explanations for the Spoiler forum (in the "Praise the Lord" thread).

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

12-08-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO bet your right on. damn damn damn damn damn.
damn damn

12-08-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
OMG-that would really suck if they won. What is this-"Evil People Run The World" or "Bad Guys Finish First" brought to you by the CBS reality TV deparntment??? First Maggot and Ivette, now the Weavers??? Please don't tell my Lydia wins Survivor-I wouldn't be able to take the strain!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

12-08-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
But Lydia's not evil. Steph is the only really objectionable one left on Survivor.

Sig by Slice

12-08-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
I like Steph-she is playing smart-getting to eat, staying with the alliance shifts. I don't like coattail riders-Lydia isn't doing enough playing to suit me.

Anyway, GO LINZ!!!!!!

12-08-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
I don't like coattail riders-Lydia isn't doing enough playing to suit me.

OK, that I agree with. But I wouldn't put her in the "evil" category.

Sig by Slice

12-08-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Point taken-coattail riders aren't necessarily evil......

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
And Rolly's aren't necessarily naughty.

12-08-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
No, but this one certainly is.

Sig by Slice

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-14-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
"I don't like coattail riders-Lydia isn't doing enough playing to suit me."

OK, that I agree with. But I wouldn't put her in the "evil" category.

Uh, boner...I could've sworn that you liked Amber, queen of the coattail riders

Got blog?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

Boy! You go wash them hands with soap for typing that... g'on, git! Y'heard me, git movin'!!!

Bad Wolf! by PM
You stop asayin' things like that, else I'm gonna be fetchin' me the strap!

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
i don't really like anything about the Weavers--except for poor Rolly--so they probably will win. i refuse to give up my hope that the Linz family will win it all--at least until i see them Philiminated--but those darn Weavers just keep going, and going, and going...

arkiegrl 2005

Desert Jedi 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desert%20Jedi Click to send private message to Desert%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Yes, the harpy family plus hostage are unfortunately still in play. Maybe they will dog on some frankophile Quebec hockey types and get their butts whipped LOL.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
Don't you remember?? It's GOD'S WILL according to Mama. Lord, if they WIN, I'm gonna need a big old barf bag. And may even VOW not to watch any more Races. Let's all PRAY they go home with no money - Think what a million dollars would do to the Hostess Twinkie company?? They'll be out of business in no time! And not to mention all the Pizza Hut buffets!!

12-12-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
If they win, we should all (quickly) buy stock in Hostess and Pizza Hut. Or maybe we should buy stock in premarin-that mom needs help with her mood swings and hot flashes......

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Eek!! The Weavers made the final three!"
>Don't you remember?? It's GOD'S WILL according to Mama.

There's always a chance an Evil Weavil win is really a recruiting mission by the horn sprouting, tail waving, red guy from down below ... as per that old joke. ;)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •