The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
I can't hold it in any longer. I'm sooooo sick of the hypocricy going on in this stupid game. Every confessional is about "my word" or "honesty, integrity, ethics, and fairness." Make no mistake -- Absolutely EVERONE left in this game is being decietful, but for some reason they're clinging to this idiotic notion that if you at least look like you're being honest and can point to someone else as being more dishonest, then somehow that makes you honest? Puleeeze!

Point in case: Pappy and Neleh had every intention of voting with the Rotu 4 to get rid of K/S/V, and they were very rude when Kathy tried to point out that they too were being played as pawns. Would they listen to her? No. Not until they saw for themselves what was around the corner for them. Pappy HAS lied, and yet he sees himself as the pillar of truth and integrity.

Same for Robert and Tammy. They were in an alliance but tried to convince P/N that they weren't! "John doesn't speak for us" -- again, puleeze!

Oh, and let's not forget about Vee. She was going to bail out on Sean and Rob to get herself to fifth until she realized that the Rotu 4 had woken the sleeping giants. She's switched alliances more often than any other Survivor ever has. Yet, all we get from her is "Praise Jesus"!

And Sean. Oh Sean. He's been manipulating people since day one. He's just very good at acting self-righteous and indignant. That scene when he, Rob, and John had the confrontation -- man, that was acting at it's finest! He wasn't going to let himself be exposed as a turncoat, so he turns the tables on John to expose his deciet, thereby putting up a smokescreen about his own. He turned on the angry put out minority so fast that John couldn't even respond. Just because someone yells something loud enough doesn't make it so, but it appears so.

My problem with these hypocrites isn't that they're being decietful. Hell, it's built-in to this game. think of it this way: If they were sitting around a poker table with a million dollar pot, would they show their cards to their opponents before the last card was dealt and the last bet made? No, because it would be utterly asinine. If they had a crappy hand, would they fold? No. They'd bluff their asses off, which obviously would entail a measure of deciet. It's common practice when playing most games.

Building an alliance and staying quiet about it isn't cheating or unethical; it's playing the game.

Building an alliance and switching sides if it might get you further into the game isn't cheating or unethical; it's playing the game with the cards you're dealt.

Lying to someone about a vote -- not cheating. Game. You get it.

My big problem is that these so called moral, upstanding, righthteous contestants are playing the game one way and then expecting others to be held to a higher standard. So, because Zoe decided she didn't want to vote with J/T/R, suddenly she's a liar and therefore deserves to be voted out? Why not Vee? She's no better than Zoe. Ah! but she pretends to be on a higher moral level, doesn't she? This just sucks on so many levels. Because we're gonna see a final two comprised of people who have lied, switched alliances, and basically done whatever it takes, sit there and preach about honesty, integrity, their "word", etc... knowing full well what they did to get where they are.

This hypocricy, I believe, is what infuriated Rob. And while I think Rob is a spineless weasel, he was right on the nose when he said everyone has lied. Rob, to his saving grace, has been the only one to come out and admit it rather than act like a hypocrite. I hope that when the jury is asking their questions that they point this out, and maybe, just maybe we might see a future version of this show where the contestants drop the idiotic notion that deciet isn't a natural part of the game. Then we might see some real play and some real strategy that goes beyond the obvious. This whole self-righteous tone of the show is beginning to reek like the last half of S2. And we know how freakin' boring the last half of S2 was. Perhaps MB can orchestrate a few disasters to make them suffer, but you know who will really suffer? We will. Ugh.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant anotherkim 04-27-02 1
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant samiam 04-27-02 2
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant George Tirebiter 04-27-02 3
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant aymelek 04-27-02 4
   RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant NightScribe 04-28-02 9
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant vulcan 04-27-02 5
 Thank you!! Solitaire 04-28-02 6
   RE: Thank you!! Ra_8secs 05-02-02 21
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant dabo 04-28-02 7
   RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant desert_rhino 04-29-02 16
       RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant dabo 04-30-02 17
           RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant desert_rhino 04-30-02 18
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant Big_Jim 04-28-02 8
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant I_AM_HE 04-29-02 10
   RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant Ra_8secs 05-02-02 22
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant PepeLePew13 04-29-02 11
 you bet Cathy the Canadian 04-29-02 12
   RE: you bet Teddy_Bear 04-30-02 19
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant Dianetic 04-29-02 13
   RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant managerr 04-29-02 14
       RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant Solitaire 04-29-02 15
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant VampKira 05-01-02 20
 RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant heymikey 05-02-02 23
 HEE, HEE, HEE MikeD 05-02-02 24
   RE: HEE, HEE, HEE NightScribe 05-02-02 25
       RE: HEE, HEE, HEE MikeD 05-02-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Right on, babe--and that is one groovy sig pic you have, BTW.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Preaching to the choir, sister. Praise Jesus.

(Oh, and Rob's stock went up over here when he basically answered Jiffy's, "So, Rob, have you lied in this game?" with "Yeah. And?" But people didn't like him because he was PLAYING THE GAME, trying to turn folks against each other, working every angle, to try to win. He was stoopid, but he was closer to a playa than we've seen in a while.)

"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back." - Tony Hendra, Deteriorata

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-02 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

Amen, sistah! IMHO, there is NOTHING worse than religious/moral hypocrisy. At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that is something these a-holes really ARE going to have to atone for.

I sure would like to see someone call these people on it NOW, though. If it doesn't happen in the game, be sure you get your emails in to SeeBS when these people appear on the Early Show as the Loozer du Jour; that's the kind of cynical question I bet Bryant Gum-ball would actually enjoy asking. . .

GT

Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it

Edited to remind Scribe to return the soapbox when she's done with it.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Well said, Scribe! Now, where's my smooch, eh?

04-28-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Just for you Ayms!

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
When has Sean ever lied or broken his word in the game; last i remember it was rob who was doin all the turning and Sean was just as surprised as anyone at what was going down

The roach is back bashers bash away

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-02, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Thank you!!"
I don't think I could have said it better myself. I'm tired of all this bullsh!t like when Paschal talked about having no more alliances and it being each man out for himself. Hello??? Paschal is now in an "Evil Alliance" himself. What he really meant is that he doesn't want there to be any alliance that he isn't part of.

Tammy and Robert may have some attitude problems...Tammy's got some bitchy qualities and Robert sulks like a child when he doesn't get what he wants. But at least they're not full of all the hypocrisy of the SuperMu Alliance.

And enough of all the praying. Even my mother, a pretty devout Roman Catholic, rolls her eyes every time someone is shown praying (especially Vee...that's about her only purpose on the show is to lead the tribe in prayer)

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Thank you!!"
LOL

Proper prayer just asks for the revelation of God's will. Not for any specific stuff. That's just begging.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-02, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
AWWWWWWWW. Big cyber-hug, Scribey!

I understand how you feel, the Survivor game peels layers off its players, onion-skin by onion-skin, and the ones who last longer become more revealed for all their human frailties.

I think you're being a bit too kind on Rob, frankly. While I'm certain he recognized the hypocricy going on, I think mainly he got frustrated about not being the one in control of the game. You know, he had just gotten into control of Maraarotu when the tribal swap happened and he wound up having to fight against the odds in New Rotu.

But jumping ahead: We currently have an alliance of five determined that the best should win without an alliance. I think it was Pappy who said that. Um, 'scuse me, either alliances are good or bad, how can you have it both ways?

Neleh is young, I'll give her a bit of a break by just saying she must be naive. What Vee's excuse is, though, remains a mystery. You see, my theory is that every one of them feels justified within their own hearts and minds that they have comported themselves honorably, that's human nature. Vee tried everything she could to curry favor with John's alliance, but when the chance came she made amends with Sean and helped form the alliance of five. Girlfriend, just admit it, you want to win the game and you're playing the breaks as best you can.

As for Robert, oh he should just grow up already. They really should have booted him the other night instead of Zoe, the only reason for not doing him in is if you think a few more days with teh jerk can help get you his vote in the end. Tammy, at least, is trying to keep herself in the game, whatever it takes.

As for Sean, he finally started acting like a real human being only when he'd gotten on top of the game. It was nice seeing the human side of Sean for a change, instead of the grousing walking (make that lazing on his butt) attitude he'd presented up to then.

And then there was Zoe. Oh, I know, it's been rough, having to face up to the fact that Zoe wasn't the champion we expected (hoped) she would turn out to be. But I've come to the conclusion that she may just have been the most innocent person ever cast for Survivor. At least in a sense. For nearly a month I'd been wondering if she was fighting a difficulty of some sort, a hearing problem perhaps. But from what the evidence now seems to be, she does seem to see the world in a different way than most. I find her hard to fathom, honestly, but I do think she is being sincere, trying in her own way to stay true to her worldview. I would love it if someone could translate some of the things she says so I could understand them, though.

I think MB was truly the evil one here. I think he cast her for the show in the full expectation that she would just be taken apart by the sharks in the game, same as what happened with Kelly Wigglesworth. But in the end she beat MB, the sharks didn't phase her at all. I love it! So what if she's a bit strange in some ways, she beat MB!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Dude, that is the most whacked defense of a complete whack-job that I've ever heard. No offense. If Zoe didn't say things like "I had to start distancing myself from..." while directly assaulting them verbally, on a very personal and nasty level, she might be a little more defensible.

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Dude, I'm not trying to defend her: I'm still trying to figure out what she was about. We saw Zoe push Tammy's buttons with the "never liked you" bit, we saw her egg Robert on to burn down the whole camp, from her own statements in one of the interviews she said would say anything to set Rob off for the entertainment ... and yet she didn't take any of it seriously. Weird. She obviously came at Survivor from a unique perspective, I wish MB had shown us more of her during her run. But a lot of what the show is about is the spectacle of people tearing each other and themselves apart, she escaped being torn to shreds; I think MB was embarrassed at having cast someone who could escape his ploys so simply.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Oh. Never mind.

-- JV

Big_Jim 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-02, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big_Jim Click to send private message to Big_Jim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"

"My big problem is that these so called moral, upstanding, righthteous contestants are playing the game one way and then expecting others to be held to a higher standard."

But ... isn't that the entertaining part?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
right on scribey!

or as i said in my fanatics love list Re: Robert- this is the most honest group of survivors ever!
first we get Rob, Sean, and John and they're integrity, then Paschal and his word, and now Robert and his never having lied to anyone, except that one time where he said he'd never lied to Paschal and Neleh

it really is a shame that someone who hasn't been as honest as you *big eye roll* won't win the game Neleh.

everyone's been biting Zoe's head off for lying, but in truth, she was lying less, and playing the game better than most of those knuckleheads even while having no clue how to play the game- because lying IS part of the game. stop the self-righteous talk about integrity people. Lying is part of the game. He who lies best laughs last.

or if we're going to nail Zoe on lying, can we please lay off the "Oh, boo-hoo, Zoe is sooooo mean and creul because she told Tammy she didn't like her. Waah! It's gonna make me...I mean Tammy cry! SOOOB!" *another big eye roll*

what a hypocritical stance on hypocricy...

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Hippocrates ain't in it, eh?

I think everyone but Neleh has lied so far. Therefore, she shall be the kiss of death.

On a technical note, how can I learn how to put pics and graphics into my posts? I downloaded that IRFan graphic user, but I have no idea otherwise.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-02, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
I hear you loud and clear, Scribesy... it's rampant everywhere. Even neleH got into the act -- she spoke loudly of how she was offended by the Rotu 4's cocky display of the pecking order at the episode 8 IC... then in episode 9 we see her giggling with glee at how she thought it was "hee-lay-ree-ous" that these guys got their asses kicked with John's boot.

Too bad we can't be making good use of Pappy's gavel -- as in rapping them all over their heads to get them back into a serious mode and play the game the way it should be played.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "you bet"
I get soooooo sick of players talking about honesty, and why is everyone lying.... hello......Lying is part of this game!!!!!

It's no different than bluffing at poker. These are little white lies intended to help a person win the game. These are not big time deceptions that have anything to do with real life off the island, so get over it people! Kathy, I'm talking to you!!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-30-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: you bet"
>These are little
>white lies intended to help
>a person win the game.
> These are not big
>time deceptions that have anything
>to do with real life
>off the island, so get
>over it people!

>Kathy,
>I'm talking to you!!

I might be alone on this, but I don't believe for one freaking second that Kathy wasn't giving one-hell-of an Oscar winning performance .

Zoe (regarding the belt, she wore on "The Early Show"): That's my Bulls**t belt.

Act Now: Keep HOPE Alive !!!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Somebody sounds like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Sean hasn't lied to anyone yet that I've seen, his emotions just change a lot from day to day. I think Sean has been pretty straight forward but I wouldn't trust Vee if I were the last black man on the planet.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Sean blatantly lied to John when John took him aside and told him that they were going to boot Gabe and then made him promise not to tell anyone else. Sean them gleefully went back and started plotting with Rob. Was it good strategy? Sure. Is Sean a liar like the rest of them. You betcha!

That's why Kelly's speech to Kim and Ethan in S3 rang true to me. Here you had 2 people claiming to play the game "with integrity". If they're happy with the way they played the game personally, then that's great--but obviously, your moral interpretation of your actions may not be reflected the same way to everyone else.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
>That's why Kelly's speech to Kim
>and Ethan in S3 rang
>true to me. Here
>you had 2 people claiming
>to play the game "with
>integrity". If they're happy
>with the way they played
>the game personally, then that's
>great--but obviously, your moral interpretation
>of your actions may not
>be reflected the same way
>to everyone else.

Exactly! Whatever else you might think about Kelly and her bitterness at the end, I thought she was right on when she pointed out that Kim and Ethan shouldn't flatter themselves by thinking that they played with integrity. That's exactly the way I feel about this crew.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Sing it from the highest mountain!! Woo HOO!

I am SO glad I clicked on this thresd Scribe! Thank you! *hugs and kisses* You couldn't have said it better, and it has been bugging me as well. How pitiful it is to watch them all trying to justify their past actions and twist morality to suit themselves.

This is gettin' Sooooooooo good... *goggle*

even morality isn't safe.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hypocricy: A Total Rant"
Wow! I have to say that I totally agreed what you just said. I am so sick with this "We are just 5 individuals with no alliances that just votes together".

I totally find it sickening when Paschal said that, as much as possible, he wanted to be around people who are honest and trust-worthy. D'oh!!! What is wrong with J/T/R/Z making an alliance? Isn't that part of the game? They criticize J/T/R/Z for strategizing in this game (by forming alliances), and yet they consider themselves holier-than-thou even though they too have been stategizing in this game (by voting of the person who they think is a threat at the IC -- Zoe).

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "HEE, HEE, HEE"
I love the fact that you go on and on about hypocricy and lying and whatnot and you have a picture of Zoe - the ultimate liar - at the bottom of your post - HA!

I agree, however - everyone but Kathy and Sean have told so many boldfaced lies in this game, its been hard to keep track.

05-02-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
25. "RE: HEE, HEE, HEE"
Okay MikeD, I can take it like a woman. Zoe is awful, but really, how was I to know? I've removed that damn picture once and for all. You can forgive me, can't ya?

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HEE, HEE, HEE"
you are redeemed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •