The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PollyEster 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PollyEster Click to send private message to PollyEster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill"
Would someone PLEASE sit down & talk to Jill about that baggage & how to get rid of it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill GunsAndRoses 10-21-05 1
   RE: Jill speechprof 10-21-05 2
   RE: Jill MizJazmine 10-21-05 6
 RE: Jill Catlynn1864 10-21-05 3
   RE: Jill GreenSideUp 10-21-05 4
       RE: Jill speechprof 10-21-05 5
           RE: Jill Busybee 10-21-05 7
 RE: Jill baybe 10-22-05 8
   RE: Jill GreenSideUp 10-22-05 9
       RE: Jill Carn3 10-23-05 10
           RE: Jill GreenSideUp 10-23-05 11
               RE: Jill Sharon_L 10-23-05 12
                   RE: Jill GreenSideUp 10-23-05 13
                       RE: Jill Sharon_L 10-23-05 14
                           RE: Jill LeAnn 10-23-05 15
                               RE: Jill GreenSideUp 10-23-05 16
                                   RE: Jill LeAnn 10-24-05 18
                               RE: Jill Carn3 10-23-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GunsAndRoses 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GunsAndRoses Click to send private message to GunsAndRoses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill"
How exactly is Jill to rid her self of that baggage? If you were Jill what would you do?

speechprof 50 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speechprof Click to send private message to speechprof Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill"
Hum. . . that's a good question. Maybe she could "check" her baggage and deal with one piece at a time. Maybe write a letter saying "goodbye" to the baggage. All I know is that if I had to carry around that much baggage, I'd be working on getting rid of it, not getting used to it.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill"
Hmmmm...good question. Well I would go introspective. I would look at what each bag's label is and how it has showed up in my life repeatedly. I would then utilize the diary to examine how it felt when those things showed up and why I allowed it. Then I would own it. I would own up to the fact that I chose those behaviors and why I chose them. Then I would admit to the fact that I need help (the I know that I don't know), ask for help, (which is always very humbling, and pray. Then I would cry, and cry, and cry while saying I'm willing . That's what I would do.

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill"
When she tried throwing it away, Rhonda asked her what she was did to get rid of the baggage.

"Did you call your mother and tell her to move out?" was one of the questions. Jill didn't said no or that she didn't have an answer to all of Rhonda's questions. Rhonda pretty much told her that throwing the baggage away isn't getting rid of it. She has to deal with the baggage. For example: her mother living on her couch.

We have heard Jill bemoan to her friend and the camera that she is tired of the baggage but, other than dumping it, trying to forget it, sticking it in corners, and getting others to carry it, she hasn't done one thing to lighten the load.

IV told her today that the baggage is not about the bags but about what she carries inside all the time that keeps getting in her way. Until Jill takes care of what is in the bags (the real weight), it won't get any lighter.

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

I think it's unfair. IV needs to take her thru each label that's on each bag, and tackle each problem with a task until the load is finally gone. That's what she did with that horrible Jennifer in season 2 who was trying to punish her mother for being disabled & her sister for being a kid. She wore her labels on a necklace. I think they are trying to exploit Jill's lack of physical fitness and I am NOT pleased.

speechprof 50 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speechprof Click to send private message to speechprof Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill"
I agree with you GreenSideUp. They are exploiting Jill lack of physical fitness, when they should be "helping" her. I think she's got the BAGGAGE point. Don't you. Now IV needs to help her with each of the labels/bags. I've got to give Jill her props. . . I don't think I could put up with hauling all that around.

Busybee 53 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Busybee Click to send private message to Busybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill"
I agree with GreenSideUp and Speechprof. Even though Jill may not be "getting it", she needs help to understand it. I know if someone gave me all those bags and said, go figure it out, I would just get angry. They need to sit her down and figure out HOW she should deal with it and what she needs to do to get rid of it. You need to do more than carry around baggage to understand why you have baggage. She has already admitted to being a liar, drama queen, etc. but now she needs to work on turning that around. I don't even think the other HG's understand what she's doing.

baybe 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baybe Click to send private message to baybe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill"
I really think she needs to actually carry the bags. She has thrown them away, left them in a trail behind her and moved them into the living room every morning and left them. She will do anything to avoid carrying them and acknowledging them. I really don't think it is a weight thing. The baggage is her life the fact that is shows up as weight is secondary. She is obviously good at getting people to feel badly for her though, look at how everyone jumps to defend her. Just pick up the bags!

10-22-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jill"
ok, let's not criticise each other.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jill"
After seeing some of the physical stuff the LC`s have put Jill through-like the part of the obstacle course that first day, and toting around all of that heavy luggage, I cant help but think those LC`s are going to feel pretty awful, if Jill falls over with a heart attack or stroke one (Heaven forbid-I love Jill and surely dont wish her any harm, and it pains me to see the biggest HG on the show having to carry around even more weight, put there by the LC`s. I dont think this is in Jill`s best health interest, at her size, and hope they move on to something else for her to "get it", real soon, and it`s something that is not going to endanger her health even more.

10-23-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jill"
How about in season one, having PJ run stairs instead of doing a stair machine? All she had to do was trip once, and that's what she did. Her leg is messed up for the rest of her life now.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jill"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-05 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

>How about in season one, having
>PJ run stairs instead of
>doing a stair machine? All
>she had to do was
>trip once, and that's what
>she did. Her leg is
>messed up for the rest
>of her life now.

I don't remember that incident although I'm not surprised.

It's starting to look to me as if Jill could end up,likewise, messed up for life.

You know, I think they want to get rid of her and this baggage bit and the subsequent non-support leads me to believe she'll probably leave the house soon. On her own. Hopefully, they won't end up having to call an ambulance, either.

10-23-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jill"
She was with "Hottie Mike" the trainer. He was having her run stairs (I would never do that at home, it's very rough on the flooring!) And she tripped and barked her shin. It caused a blood clot that grew until it finally became so infected she had to go to the hospital. They took out the giant clot and it left a big hole that had to be packed with gauze every day. I remember packing that wound was the only nice thing Christine 2 ever did on that show. Anyway, now it's healed but she will always have the big hole in her leg.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jill"
>She was with "Hottie Mike" the
>trainer. He was having her
>run stairs (I would never
>do that at home, it's
>very rough on the flooring!)
>And she tripped and barked
>her shin. It caused a
>blood clot that grew until
>it finally became so infected
>she had to go to
>the hospital. They took out
>the giant clot and it
>left a big hole that
>had to be packed with
>gauze every day. I remember
>packing that wound was the
>only nice thing Christine 2
>ever did on that show.
>Anyway, now it's healed but
>she will always have the
>big hole in her leg.
>

I remember the wound, just not how it happened. Thanks..

Unreal.

More reason to believe they'll get rid of Jill. Of course, it'll be all of Jill's doing, too. I'm sure they'll see to that.

LeAnn 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-23-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeAnn Click to send private message to LeAnn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jill"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-05 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

I think Jill is just not wanting to carry the baggage because of her weight. I think it is hard on her and that is all she is focusing on. I am oveweight so I can see how this would be hard for her. I think if she does not quit crying about it she will never get the point. IV did go over the labels in the beganing and she did not get it then. If she doesnt understand she needs to ask questions instead of crying and complainig about it. I dont think that is right for the others to complain on how she asked them to go and get things for her, they need to quit complaing behind each others backs and got to that person and tell them how they feel. I disagree that the LC's are just doing this because of her weight, if you lookd at IV she has a lttle weight issue too. If you remember on the last house Josie had to do a similar lesson as well and she did leave her baggage to and she was not supose to and the HG decide the woud hide it from her. Josie had to take it with every where she went as well. Jill needs to wake up and tough this out or she will never grow and she will end up having to go home.

10-23-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jill"
Josie carried the baggage but she screeched and swore the whole time and pawned her kid off on everyone else.

LeAnn 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeAnn Click to send private message to LeAnn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jill"
Yes she did pawn her baby off, but she was also called on it. I remeber that they go mad at her and hid her bags from her and when she got mad they told her why. I also remeber that the LC had a talk with her.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jill"
I didnt watch Season 1, so missed all of that with PJ, but sounds like it was really bad-and I`m sure there is something in the "before show paperwork" that they have to sign, that says SO or producers cant be held responsible for any injuries.
I, personally, dont think they are making Jill do this exercise because of her weight-I`m just saying, that as a medical professional, I wish they would "help her to heal" some other way, than these dangerous (to her health) exercises. I still wouldnt be surprised if she didnt fall over with a heart attack at some point, which I`m sure they would say was because "she didnt get it"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •