The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Bachelor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Bachelor"
His pics on the mian page--> http://www.realitytvworld.com
and here's the link to the article: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/abc-reveals-identity-of-its-eighth-the-bachelor-star-3830.php

I? personally think his neck looks pretty awkward and like someone pasted his head on a different body However he's kinda cute.

Siggie Courtesy of tribelphyl!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Bachelor maltesekat 11-21-05 1
 RE: New Bachelor KScott 11-21-05 2
   RE: New Bachelor Poncho 11-23-05 3
 RE: New Bachelor Bebo 11-23-05 4
   RE: New Bachelor Flowerpower 12-15-05 6
 RE: New Bachelor woiwod 11-23-05 5
 RE: New Bachelor Flowerpower 12-18-05 7
   RE: New Bachelor buckeyegirl 12-19-05 8
 RE: New Bachelor BlueLies 12-20-05 9
 RE: New Bachelor Loree 12-25-05 10
 RE: New Bachelor Rhyn 12-25-05 11
   My guess is 3/4 of the way thru epi... BlueLies 12-27-05 12
       RE: My guess is 3/4 of the way thru... Flowerpower 01-02-06 13
 RE: New Bachelor buckeyegirl 01-07-06 14
   RE: New Bachelor Psych2be 01-10-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maltesekat 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maltesekat Click to send private message to maltesekat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Bachelor"
Hey Travis, in case you read this. I am Kathleen Vassallo Czajkowski from Wyatt back in the days after college. I just wanted to wish you well with all you are doing. I'm glad to hear you finished your MD and are happy in your new career. I also have a different career as a mom of two boys, ages 2 & 7 and we are back in Mich. My hubby, Kevin also says hello. Best wishes,
Kathleen

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Bachelor"
I saw the preview for it on TV over the weekend. Every seacon I say I will not watch and every season I watch. I am hoping that one of my new regulars will be on during this time slot so I can actually not watch this season (lol).

A Syren original
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-23-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Bachelor"
I always say I will not watch this time - but I am sure I will be sitting right there in front of my TV on Jan 9th....

He is cute

Poncho

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Bachelor"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-05 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

Don't know if I'm going to watch or not this time.

But even though he is part Wahoo, I must state uncategorically for his benefit...

Dook sucks.

Edited to add: With a name like Stork, I'm disappointed he's an ER doc instead of an obstetrician.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Bachelor"

Edited to add: With a name like Stork, I'm disappointed he's an ER doc instead of an obstetrician.

Hey beebs! I knew a gynecologist named, Harry C. Beaver once!

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Bachelor"
I, for one, am glad that the Bachelor will be back on the air. I really enjoy the show and I think that people that are always running it down are very intimidating so that real fans like me hesitate to say anything.
We need more fairy tale happy endings and in this program there is always hope for that.

12-18-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Bachelor"
I have to admit that my interest in this show has seriously deteriorated through the seasons. I think it's not because of the bachelors in so much of the suitors that they pick for them. I think the quality of the women has digressed immeasurably. Gawd, I sure hope they get some quality women that can measure up to the standards that these poor guys have....I'm sick of the desparate, trampy, ugly women that the guys have to choose from. No wonder the relationships are doomed! Let's see if ABC can clean this up a bit, especially in Paris! If they do, I'm sure I'll be watching!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Bachelor"
FP you took the words right out of my mouth. I didn't watch the season with Bryan and Mary, and didn't watch all of Charlie's season, but I know I'll at least be sucked in to watching the premiere.

Holiday Sig By Arkie

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-20-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Bachelor"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-05 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

He's cute. He's got a real Agent Vaughn thing going on.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Bachelor"
If it wasn't for the Paris angle. I probably wouldn't watch this season. But that has made me curious.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-25-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Bachelor"
I have to admit, I have lost interest in this show, especially when the boards here grew so silent a few seasons back. Talking about the show is what makes it the most fun. Well, that and absolutely slamming some of the women (or men, in the case of the Bachelorette).

I'll watch this season, though, but largely because there isn't anything else on that I'm following in the realm of reality programming. If this show overlaps TAR and Survivor, I will likely lose interest. With those two, American Idol, and this, something will need to go (that's far too much for me to take on again) and it will likely be this, just as it was a few seasons ago when I gave up halfway through.

The bachelor is cute, though, and usually I don't find them attractive. This one suits my tastes, though, so it's got my interest up a little more than usual.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-27-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "My guess is 3/4 of the way thru epi 1...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-05 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

True, it wont be long before the vampire chickens turn into rabid ferrel cats.

I wonder if ER docs have better behavior than the white-collar types?

He says he's a simple guy who likes simple pleasures, so I wonder why they sent them all to Paris?

BTW - the pics and bios of all of the contestants are up on the site at abc.com.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

01-02-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: My guess is 3/4 of the way thru epi 1...."
Just checked out the pics and bios on the ABC site and I'm glad to report that it looks as though the average level of education has improved, thankfully! Looks like a lot more professionals in the mix and on first glance the girls are quite attractive. So, who knows, maybe this will be a good round!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New Bachelor"
I always get suckered into the first half of these shows...I haven't watched an entire season since the whole Jen fiasco...that being said I'm a sucker for Paris and the new bachelor is kinda cute.

A fabulous Kyngsladye Kreation and an awesome IceCat Bouncy!

Psych2be 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Psych2be Click to send private message to Psych2be Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Bachelor"
Hmmmm! He is HOT!!

I watched tonights premiere due to the whole Paris angle, and was DELIGHTED to find out that he's a doc and from Nashville. I too live in Nashville and am going to grad school at Vanderbilt!! I wonder where he is an ER doc...I think I need to "fall" off the curb so I can break/sprain my ankle and meet up with him !! (Just kidding)

They had Sarah on the news...she is from here (Nashville) and was one of the initial girls picked tonight. She was at a local bar watching it with friends. She has kept her "vow of silence" and hasn't told them anything despite their continuous asking. That would be so hard to have to keep that secret!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •