The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best and Worst Dressed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best and Worst Dressed"
I wanted to post a really snarky, well-thought-out thread abou this, but I really have to get some work done, so just answer the questions, okay?

Who do you think looked great? Who needed a makeover?

For the boys, I thought Travis looked fabulous in that light lemon yellow shirt over classic jeans and white t-shirt. Tracheotomy Clay, par contre, looked like a mallrat fashion disaster in that semi-transparent shirt and uuuuugly ripped jeans (And seriously, if Simon mentions your pants, it's bad).

In the girls' corner, Vonzell was flashy, but she carried it off with style. Janay, on the other hand, looked like a big ol' mess. Why does she insist on dying her hair the same colour as her skin? Her pretty face just disappears. Oh? And the patterns need to go. She gets lost in them. What's wrong with solid colours?

Honourable/dishonourable mentions go to Mick'haylaaaaagh for her sleek look and Lindsay for looking pregnant in that ugly top.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best and Worst Dressed Sheila 03-02-05 1
 RE: Best and Worst Dressed uberspoon 03-02-05 2
 RE: Best and Worst Dressed nailbone 03-02-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best and Worst Dressed"
Many things run through my mind when I see the contestants perform and what they are wearing. Part of me just thinks that they are still wearing the stuff they brought with them and haven't had the opportunity to meet with a designer yet.

For the girls, the one that really sticks out in my mind is Nadia. She has a fantastic body but those clothes and boots looked so heavy on her. I agree about Janae. Carrie Underwood's long, long jeans with the Parrot sequin top wasn't a good performers clothing choice either. I like Celena (obviously) except for the mega fringe earrings she chose to wear last night. But she usually looks comfortable in what she is wearing at least.

For the guys, I'm tired of the hats. Let it go boys! Constantine's jacket needs to go on performance day as well. I did, however, think Bo Bice was dressed for the part. Anthony's jeans were beyond fashionably holey. It was distracting. *shiver*

And then there is Ryan Seacrest! What is up with the t-shirts? King Scene?!? I fully expect him to show up in shorts and flip flops one night.

On a more positive note, I think Paula looked very nice last night during the girls performance compared to the other nights.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best and Worst Dressed"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

*coconut, this was an EXCELLENT idea! i'm thinking it should be a weekly trend

Les Hommes
Worst Dressed: Anthony. Those pants were so ugly that they distracted from his performance.

Dishonorable Mention: Joseph. There's nothing wrong with what he was wearing, per se...it's just kinda boring. His sense of style makes him look about a decade older than the rest of his competition.

Best Dressed: Mario. I think he's very confident in his sense of style. He sets himself apart, even if he is a bit over-trendy.

Honorable Mention: Bo. He looked stylish and 'in character', but comfortable at the same time.

Les Femmes
Worst Dressed: It's a tie here between Jessica and Aloha. Neither of them are 'Big Girls', they're more what i'd call 'thick'. yet, they both strutted on out there in those weird pancho/muumuu things and looked pregnant.

Dishonorable Mention: Vonzell. Just say no to culottes, girl.

Best Dressed: Nadia. I love her sense of style. she's fabulous.

Honorable Mention: Mikalah. She looked sophisticated and mature, without looking like a kid dressing up in her mother's clothing.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best and Worst Dressed"
The only one I have really strong feelings about is Janay, who was dressed too "sexy" for someone of her age and body development. Cover that belly up.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •