The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-21-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

My way, right away, at Burger King.

And the product sponsors continue...

I am DA BOMB! I mean, I am even more popular than ever before and people like me, they really like me!! *sniff sniff sob* And my businesses and sponsor deals are increasing faster than imaginable. I am getting married this weekend to the hottest model in the world, who has the best fit of Levi's I've ever seen, AND they want to televise it, cause you know, the tv viewers just can't get enough of me. Fortune, business success and power - aghhhh - they are all nothing compared to my newfound celebrity.

This season, I got an intro even Jeff Probst would be jealous of, as I own my helicopters. And my 'do didn't move once! And I've had lots of coaching from the producers about things that didn't go so right from past seasons.
NEW: the contestants are very likable, I'm starting to change my biased view on the superiority of Ivy League educations, and I'm being more analytical in my firing decisions, heck, I even take George's opinion into account now.

This week's sponsor: Burger King
Who can flip burgers better? The college grads or hard workers? Yes, you got it - the hard workers. More of them had worked in the food industry. And they put their best faces forward, with 3 fine women working the front lines. They valued the most important aspect of this task: point of sale, probably because they all run businesses and even know the definition. The grads were high on ... unbelievable enthusiasm?... and low on "getting dirty in the trenches with the rest of your team". So, the difference in the margin of profit wasn't that great, but Networth (the hard workers), won. (See, I'm not biased toward grads, really, I'm not). So, i took them out to dinner. And the losers got a nice chat with me in the BR.

I had the opportunity to make 3 of the grads look like total schmoes on national television.
Alex - you know nothing about business staffing and point of sale. You idiot.
Danny - you look and act unprofessional. Your teammates don't respect or like you. Go back to Columbia where you can sing Kumbaya to all your hippie girlfriends. But, your team tried to make you the scapegoat (as Carolyn pointed out), and I won't fall for that one again!
Todd - WTF did you do all episode? Does it really take 8 hours to take notes and plan your management style instead of participating with them? Maria, uh, I mean Danny, was uncontrollable, and you were just being a Wes-sy. So sorry, Todd, but I'm gonna have to fire you, because Carolyn, George and the producers all agree. Plus, I don't think you have any balls. And I don't like that, remember Andy and Wes?

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to say...
Todd - YOU'RE FIRED.

Which week is AquaNet gonna be our sponsor? cuz I really need a lifetime supply.

This is a game where we post weekly dialogue, speaking for the contestants, asking "them" questions, and invent new ways to be cruel to these aspiring actors & reality-tv ho's. Roles are already assigned, but there are still a few open.

**NOTE** - Anyone not signed up as a character/Apprentice, is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be yourself, or a cameraperson, - be creative. Anyone can be a cameraperson or other non-character!

For more fun, check out the site, http://www.bk.com/ , where it starts with a flash of The Apprentice logo, a challenge from the BK Exec Chef, and then a game where you get to make your own burger, and submit your idea for a chance to win. This thereby decreases the BK marketing Execs budget.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... ARnutz 01-21-05 1
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... RollDdice 01-21-05 14
       RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Angelfood 01-21-05 15
           RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... RollDdice 01-21-05 19
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Karragh 01-21-05 2
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Angelfood 01-21-05 6
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Oscirus 01-21-05 11
       RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Karragh 01-21-05 18
           RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... RollDdice 01-21-05 21
   Controlling Danny Reba123 01-23-05 36
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... smokedog 01-21-05 3
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Angelfood 01-21-05 5
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Fishercat 01-21-05 4
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Angelfood 01-21-05 7
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Fishercat 01-21-05 8
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... seahorse 01-24-05 39
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... BriarRosie 01-21-05 9
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Oscirus 01-21-05 10
   WHat the hell? Oscirus 01-21-05 12
       RE: WHat the hell? Angelfood 01-21-05 16
           RE: WHat the hell? Oscirus 01-22-05 25
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... iwannabearealitystar 01-21-05 13
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... BriarRosie 01-21-05 17
       RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... RollDdice 01-25-05 42
           RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... BriarRosie 01-25-05 43
               RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... RollDdice 01-26-05 47
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... smokedog 01-21-05 20
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... seahorse 01-22-05 22
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... treena924 01-22-05 24
 Jen's Commentary ARnutz 01-22-05 23
   RE: Jen's Rules RollDdice 01-22-05 26
       RE: Jen's Rules seahorse 01-22-05 27
       RE: Jen's Rules ARnutz 01-22-05 28
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... CantStandToLook 01-22-05 29
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... ARnutz 01-22-05 30
   You're all sheep I tell ya!! Angelfood 01-23-05 34
       RE: You're all sheep I tell ya!! CantStandToLook 01-23-05 37
           George sig pic RollDdice 01-25-05 45
               RE: George sig pic CantStandToLook 01-26-05 46
                   RE: George sig pic..not a clone! Viewer 01-26-05 48
                       RE: George sig pic..not a clone! CantStandToLook 01-27-05 49
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... kidflash212 01-22-05 31
   Kid, Angelfood 01-22-05 32
       Wow, Granny Panties and Burger King kidflash212 01-22-05 33
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Reba123 01-23-05 35
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... greeneyes 01-24-05 38
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... Pepito 01-24-05 40
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... kidflash212 01-25-05 41
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode... ohmyheck 01-25-05 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Hey Donald! Wassup?

Ummm... I was thinking, I wanted to clear the air about that scene where you were getting out of the helicopter and getting in to the limo, OK?

I just can't in good conscience let America be fooled, so here goes:

The reason Donald's hair was flawlessly unmoved in that scene was because:

first of all, he uses more Aquanet then Motley Crue did in the hair-band era;

secondly, the helicopter wasn't actually flying. The scene outside the window was just some footage from a green screen;

lastly, the helicopter could never land that close to the limo! It was just parked there and we pulled the limo up along side of it.

Whew! I feel better, I think I will start giving out some little editing secrets each week.

Oh, and one more thing: Donald, just because Burger King was the first sponsor this season, that doesn't mean you are serving it at the wedding, does it? I really hope not because those burgers repeat on me like no others.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
...first of all, he uses more Aquanet then Motley Crue did in the hair-band era;

I don't want to give away too many secrets because that will kill the value of my tell-all book, "A Head for Business", but let me say that Aquanet is merely the base coat.

Donald Trump's Hair: Just doing my part.

01-21-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
ROFLMAO!

You are the king of puns.

Please say that you'll do Melania's Levis also.
or would that take you over the PG-13 limit?

01-21-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Please say that you'll do Melania's Levis also.

What exactly would I be doing to Melania?

DT's Hair: Riding a permanent wave.

Karragh 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karragh Click to send private message to Karragh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

There's nothing wrong with our marketing campaign, ball through a hole? what could be better. I stand by Danny's decision completly, that said: It was all danny's fault we lost, he screwed up the marketing campeign.(of which there was nothing wrong with....)

01-21-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
now, that's the spirit! excellent.

glad you got the siggie to work, don't feel like you have to use it, if you have another one, that would be ok too.

AF, easygoing

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-21-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Nice attempt at throwing me under the bus but guess what Im still here. Yes it is true that I ignored all of your suggestions but they were pretty useless and not out of the box thinking like mine were.

Karragh 35 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karragh Click to send private message to Karragh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

My suggestions were brilliant, if it were up to me, that ball would of been coloured.

01-21-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-05 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

...if it were up to me, that ball would of been coloured.

Uh oh. I feel an Omarossa "Calling the Kettle Black" controversy right down to my roots.

Double word score for the roots/Roots?

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Controlling Danny"
Your problem is you don't know how to Na-Go-Shee-Ate

THAT is the name of the game, boo-yah!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-21-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
No confessionals? $1

One or two glimpses across the screen the whole episode? $0.50

Classic EPM winner's edit? PRICELESS!

Ya baby!

01-21-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
ROFL! THAT was priceless - love the phrase on your siggie too.
love,
AF

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-21-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Believe it or not, I am not seen, tell me when I will be shown. I must be on the wrong reality show, where could I be, believe or not I'm not in the know.
---

01-21-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
fc,
I love it. are you happy with Chris? There's also Bren, Brian or Tara. I sent you a PM, check the Lobby for your red flag.
AF

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-21-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Mr. Trump, you're completely wrong about my schedule. It took me 9 hours to jot down my notes, and really, it's not MY fault that Danny doesn't understand the concept of good advertisement. I mean, I did send him and Stephanie off to an unknown location and called them twice, but it's not my fault the advertisement was bad. And as for the point of sale, you expect someone who attended University of Miami Football games (and didn't play for the team) to use a cash register. Egads, show me Rancic or Purdue on a register. Granted, I was a restauranteur. nut now I'm a successful sales manager, you expect me to work a register? Good luck to the rest of the candidates.

BTW, for any prospective employers, I will be posting flyers containing the outline of my resumè on Yahoo! Jobs and around New York City and Miami. Oh, and my 21 pages of notes from my journal on the Apprentice? Check out EBay.
---

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Todd, you ought to be embarrassed. That was the absolute worst performance.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-21-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
I am not shown much in this episode, which actually isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Mr Trump:"Kendra, who would you fire?"
Me: "Danny Todd."

At least I had some cojones to lay the blame with Todd. You'd think he would have watched the previous seasons of this show to see what a leader should be doing. I inadvertently earned some Brownie Points with Carolyn in the process. Woo hoo!
I am not a lemming!

"I'm surrounded by idiots." --Scar, "The Lion King"

01-21-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Yea baby I am the Cmo cheif morale officer. How is this my fault I got the people to come into the restaurant with my innovative out of the box thinking I can't help it if you idiots can't work a register and scared the customers away with your ineptitude.
Trump once again my style of dress is different I am out to prove that I am not like one of those usual clones that you usualyy hire especially georgie boy over there.

01-21-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
12. "WHat the hell?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Non business attire clothes, outlandish behavior out of the box thinking and props too? who do you think you are me? Unfortunatelly for you nobody can be as great as the great Raj.

01-21-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WHat the hell?"
OMH, *snort* what a great comparison! you slay me.
and you are/were both guys. coincidence? So, what's Raj doing nowadays (besides Pepsi commercials)??

01-22-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
25. "RE: WHat the hell?"
Not to mention that they are both played by myself . I think raj is doing commentary on Trumps site as well.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-21-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
I am a Lawyer. I am a model. I am NOT a cashier.

But, I have GREAT fashion sense!

"Listen Danny, in the business world, you have to know how to dress!"

01-21-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Will you please wash my bathroom rug before returning it to me?
Thanks.

I'm thinking there are some nice curtains the von Trapp family don't need anymore, either...

01-25-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
42. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Will you please wash my bathroom rug before returning it to me? Thanks.

How many times do I have to hear this behind my back?? It is not a rug. It is my own hair, reconstituted in strict accordance with a Trump family herbal remedy that goes back five generations.

Then every strand is placed on my head and layered by hair care professionals. They carefully follow a 3-D holographic map that is guarded by sharks with laser beams on their heads.

Watch it, Kendra. You don't succeed in the Trump organization by insulting the boss.

Donald Trump's hair: The split ends here.

01-25-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
43. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
I apologize if you misunderstood my "rug" comment. No offense,
Mr. Trump, but I was referring to the pink monstrosity that Erin wore.

I'd *never* refer to that luxurious mane on your head as a rug,
sir.

And your hair would not be a "pink monstrosity" unless you
allowed Frenchie from the film "Grease" to dye it.

Lori

My nose is getting slightly brown, but it's worth it.

01-26-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
47. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
That's more like it. I'm glad you appreciate my hair. That and hard work will keep you out of the board room.

And in the spirit of celebrating our sponsors I'd like to say that the laser beams that our guard-sharks wear are made by a German company... I think it's called Fricken.

Donald Trump's Hair: Like cotton candy, but blonder.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
C'mon guys - you all saw the great job I did on the task last night. So enough about who lost - let's talk about the winners!

01-22-05, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
I guess we showed those college geeks who wore the pants in season 3. I mean they were trying to show us they were better singers than us. This is not American Idol.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-05 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Just becuse your team makes 3 times as much oa mines does not mean anything. I will be there some day. In stead of making money i decide to pay for all education. Hmmm guess it didn't help much. you better watch out.

01-22-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jen's Commentary"
Well hello to all of the new apprentices! I have decided to give you guys some tips for getting through this season.

1. Don't piss Carolyn off! Last season, I couldn't keep my mouth shut in the boardroom and she got really mad at me! Donald is not going to hire you if Carolyn doesn't like you.

2. As far as George is concerned, his opinion doesn't carry as much weight with Donald. He is a really nice guy, but don't ever disrespect your elders! He is likely to travel on business a lot during the season too. This is when Donald brings in a substitute "eyes and ears".

3. When a substitute is called in for George, do not call them "Bill"! (or Kelly or Matt or whatever) Always address them as Mr. Rancic, Mr. Perdew, Mr. Calamari, etc. Even though we call the regulars Donald, George and Carolyn, we do not ever call the substitutes by their first name. Donald wants to make them feel important while they visit.

4. Whenever Melania is visiting act with complete adoration toward her, but do not drool! Donald likes to know his woman is hot, but he doesn't want to see any of you trying to steal her away. (Pffft, yeah like that would happen. Some of you guys are UGLY! Ooops! Did I say that out loud?)

5. Always remember you are on TV! Everything you do and say will be analyzed, twisted and picked apart by all of America! If you do not want to look stupid, do not say or do anything stupid! (glances at Danny & Brian) Do remember, however, Donald and Mark want good ratings most of all so cause friction whenever you can and ruffle some feathers. Make sure you don't take it over the top like Omarosa & Maria, if you want to win those two are not your best role models.

Good Luck to all of you and have fun!

~Jen

01-22-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jen's Rules"
The hair. You forgot to say, "Respect the hair, for it is an architectural miracle that rivals the pyramids."

DT's Hair: Rinse. Worship. Repeat.

01-22-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Jen's Rules"
That too, no hair jokes.

01-22-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jen's Rules"
Ooops! My bad...

I will add this then:

6. Donald's hair must be respected at all times. The hair is the most esteemed colleague in the entire Trump Organization. If you are going to have any hope of being selected as the Apprentice, you must worship the hair at all times!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
I got one thing to say.......

I used to Jerk Sodas in my day...

That's right , you're fired..get out already

01-22-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
30. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Ok George! I'll give you your cue in a minute... I have to stop laughing first, can't hold the camera right now! LOL!

01-23-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
34. "You're all sheep I tell ya!!"
yeah, but how do you really feel about the inference that you are a clone? Can you technically be a clone if you are years older than Trump? If not, then who are you a clone of? Who would be older than you? Moses?

And how long will it take til you encourage a contestant to strangle Danny in his sleep or berate him until he runs off crying?

01-23-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: You're all sheep I tell ya!!"
I'm about two days younger than Methusela. We were made from the same mold so I resent being called a clone.

01-25-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
45. "George sig pic"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-05 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

George, you may be old, but you have a new look.

01-26-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
46. "RE: George sig pic"
That' right people....be wary of me. The Donald still doesn't listen to me much but I look menacing dont I? And I'll make you eat all your vegetables before you can leave the table.

Viewer 44 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viewer Click to send private message to Viewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: George sig pic..not a clone!"
Did anyone else find it ironic that George took offense to Danny's insinuation that DT has a bunch of clones while wearing almost the exact same tie as DT? ahh, irony

01-27-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
49. "RE: George sig pic..not a clone!"
Hey you young whippersnapper...I was in the boardroom when you were still on your momma teat so dont go calling me a clone. I'm older than everyone in the room, combined. I'm really dead and what you see in the boardroom is a robot in my likeness...but still not a clone.

If anyones clowning (cloning) is DT and not me. I respect you boss, but stay outta my tie closet from now on.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Can I ask you a question Mr Trump? How much did you pay the people in the crowd outside trump tower to cheer for you like that? I wouldn't have done it for less than $200.

01-22-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
32. "Kid, "
Thank you for your prompt attention to me. Its about time my PR department sent me some admirers. Actually, Kid, you don't get rich by paying people, especially crowds. You spend someone else's money. You'll notice that we have a lot of corporate sponsor's this season, maybe more than usual. Anyways, the crowd was given the priviledge of sampling the Burger King Angus burgers that were featured in Episode 1. And I think Ivana from Apprentice 3 lifted her skirt again - she's a good audience-warm-up-person.

ps. you're welcome to be a recurring reporter, or I still have 2 roles free.

01-22-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Wow, Granny Panties and Burger King"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-05 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

And I was wasting my time fawning over Ryan Seacrest at the AI auditions - they didn't even feed us.

Thanks for the invite - I might consider playing Bren.

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Thanks Mr. Trump, my man, and whaaassssssupppp my fellow candidates!

Sorry it took me so long to join you all here, I was pressing my suit. You know, it takes a long time to clean hamburger grease out of hi-end polyester.

All I gots to say is watch out, I'm gonna blow you out of the water or beat you down trying. You want to play business? HUH?

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Okay, finally ready to join you. I just finished washing all of the #&%$^ dog crap off of me and my shoes and panty hose. I'm smelling so much fresher now!

What was up with Kristen dragging me to that mess? I so wish that dog had humped her leg instead of mine, after all, she was the one who was paying attention to it, not me.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
I hate Todd, and I'm so GLAD he's gone. Now our team can get down to its business of being managed properly and winning.

I knew that Danny belonged in the boardroom, but it was a complete surprise that he named me to come in with him, too. Why? What did I do? Huh? What really ticked me off is that so many of our teammates kept getting us confused... Todd is the one sitting at the table playing with papers, I am the one in the back doing the actual supervision, OK, guys? !!

Anyway, I wore my eyeglasses into the boardroom, hoping that would help our team distinguish us. I also have been told that they make me look smarter, and I really want to impress Mr. Trump, so I wore my best suit (no red leisure suits for me, not on this show...) and my new specs.

So, where was I? Oh, yes, once Todd pulled me into the boardroom, I was quick to point out that it was indeed me who made the decision that their would be two, and only two, team members manning the registers. (No, I wasn't one of them... what do think.. I'm a GUY, you know, I'm don't do cashiering...)

I was quite sure that this would make Todd look really bad, sitting at a table all day, whilst it was actually me, ALEX, making the business decisions... but Mr. Trump didn't really seem impressed... I don't get it... I has assumed that my honesty and hard work for the team would surely have won the respect and admiration of Mr. Trump and his team, and Magna, too. Am I missing something?

At least Todd's gone. Now I won't be confused with him anymore. I'm the one that's still here...

Alex, The Apprentice 3, (fingers crossed) signing off.

01-25-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
41. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Bren here -

I must say that I am quite upset - I was supposed to be the only strangely dressed weird one and then I get here and Craig copied my bow tie idea and Danny tops me with a red leisure suit straight out of "Boogie Nights". Who do I sue? I'm a lawyer, I can do it.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" - Episode 1"
Oh Gosh! My mother is going to kill me when she finds out I wasn't wearing a bra!!!

P. S. I'm getting the winner edit! Ggggooooooooo Me!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •