The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So and so can't win...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-10-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So and so can't win...."
This is just to those who post things like this....the jury will always have a wildcard....and without further adue, I give you this thread:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=8&forum=DCForumID2&archive=yes

There are many more like this....just a reminder ^_~

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ROTFL AyatollahKhomeini 04-10-01 1
   DAW number flying squirrel 04-11-01 4
   Hilarious post by loafinglounge! bebekid 04-11-01 9
 RE: So and so can't win.... dangerkitty 04-10-01 2
   RE: So and so can't win.... VampKira 04-11-01 5
       RE: So and so can't win.... Kokoro 04-11-01 8
           RE: So and so can't win.... George Tirebiter 04-12-01 10
 RE: So and so can't win.... rameses 04-11-01 3
 RE: So and so can't win.... Play2Survive 04-11-01 6
   RE: So and so can't win.... SherpaDave 04-11-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-10-01, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ROTFL"
Thanks, Kokoro, for bringing that one back. That post is from August 9, 2000: DAY 1 of SurvivorBlows.com.

I needed that to make me feel better as my "Grand Unified Theory" rapidly becomes less grand and disunified under Tina's relentless gaze...

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-01, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "DAW number"
AK, you and I both joined the board the next day. You have almost 1000 posts, while I don't even have 100. What does that say about us?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-11-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hilarious post by loafinglounge!"
Where is he/she this season? I especially like the "trying to bleach my eyes out" statement, and the "help a cat out of a tree and write poetry" lines!

This is exactly why I couldn't believe my eyes when Jerri was voted off. I will be happy seeing any of these remaining 6 win(except Amber).

If Rich had swept the final ICs, and walked around like he was the "Fisherking", he probably would not have won. The fact that he was at Kelly's mercy twice made it easier for me to swallow when he won.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-01, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So and so can't win...."
Very enlightening link, Kokoro - but I'm not sure you want to get George Tirebiter mad at you! heeheehee

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-01, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So and so can't win...."
>>but I'm not sure you want to get George Tirebiter mad at you! heeheehee<<

LMAO, DK.. I was thinking the same thing. Wow.. I remember seeing this thread as well. Why doesn't it seem like that long ago? Is it true that whan you age your brain becomes a seive?? Must be. Nice to be reminded though....It ain't over till it's over! ( Ok, I KNOW is's over..lol.. Let's rephrase.. It ain't over till MB says it is..or something like that.) Hey Georgia! Come lookie what Koroko found...tee hee!

(w.l.s.f.c)
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK." - Monkeyboy

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-11-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So and so can't win...."
<<Why doesn't it seem like that long ago? Is it true that whan you age your brain becomes a seive?? Must be.>>

hehe I found an old post by you too....just reaching your 100 mark (awwww ;)

<<Hey Georgia! Come lookie what Koroko found...tee hee!>>

Aack!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: So and so can't win...."
Mkay, Kookoo--I still contend that Dicque the D¡ck is still one of the biggest loozers of SI (Soozin may actually have come off as the #1 Loozer, as her bile left such a lingering afterburn). He may have won the money, but I think a lot of people would back me up that he was one undeserving sumb¡tch. . . I would consider what happens after the show to be as much a part of winning as the prize, itself. (Hey--you didn't see HIM co-hosting with Regis, or inspiring a fan club here! He may have had some media opportunities, but I have managed to avoid him WITHOUT TRYING, so I don't believe he's been able to wrangle this into as big an opportunity as he'd hoped.)

At the time this post first appeared, I was still expecting the gist of the show to be surviving, as in beating the elements, the physical challenges, etc.--I was naïve enough to have never considered the whole scope of political bullsh¡t!

For a REAL survivor show, I think BBC's Castaway was a much more satisfying social experiment.

You may notice that I learned enough never to say ScerriJerri wouldn't win--I figured if I spouted off about what a skank she was and how she didn't deserve more than a quick boot off the cliff, that would ensure her victory. I feel some satisfaction in believing that by keeping my mouth shut, I helped to secure her eventual ouster.

I think if a likable person comes out on top this time around (and the chances are good, for the most part), you will see what a REAL winner looks like--their 15 minutes will undoubtedly surpass Dicque's in a big way, and I hope we will have heard the last from him.

GT

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-01, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So and so can't win...."

Thanks for bringing that post back to light! I was reading posts last nite with people speculating there is NO WAY Keith can win, because so many people would never vote for him, no matter who he is up against. And all I could think of was how shocked I was last year when Richard got enough votes to beat Kelly! We should have learned last year.....NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-01, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So and so can't win...."
Yeah thanks for that. Very interesting. I agree that it's too early to claim with certainty how the tribal jury will vote in various scenarios. I mentioned this a week or so ago when people were counting Amber out of the hunt because of her association with Jerri.

One thing to remember about S1. We did not know if the jury would vote for who they 1) liked or 2) respected. Most people assumed they'd vote based on the former - and while some did - a slight majority voted for who they respected, and no one argued that Rich did not play the game the best.

For this reason I feel confident that Keith is the one and only player who CANNOT win, because he is neither liked nor respected, and he is no Rich Hatch. We can safely speculate that Nick and Jerri will not vote for him, and it's probable that Alicia would follow suit with Jerri (and Nick) if it were Keith and another Ogie she didn't know too well. That would mean Keith would need to earn the other four votes. The only way is see that happening is if he is our "heroic" character this week. We shall see.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-01, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So and so can't win...."
Not to mention that the jury has to deal with pressure from the non-jury folks. I wasn't aware of this before, but in the latest edition of TV Guide, Susan Hawke makes reference to being pressured on how to vote by Joel and Stacey.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •