The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's the Hottest?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's the Hottest?"
Vote here. For the guys or gals or both. And there can be several categories (or feel free to make your own):
Overall Hottest
Best Sexy Voice
Best Bod/Dance Moves
Eye Candy Hottie
Charisma

and does this affect how you vote?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's the Hottest? angeldt77 03-01-05 1
   RE: Who's the Hottest? ginger 03-01-05 2
   RE: Who's the Hottest? Loquatrix 03-01-05 3
       RE: Who's the Hottest? DontGetMeStarted 03-01-05 6
       RE: Who's the Hottest? badger 03-01-05 7
       RE: Who's the Hottest? Livestrong4ever 03-02-05 12
           RE: Who's the Hottest? ginger 03-02-05 18
               RE: Who's the Hottest? nailbone 03-02-05 20
                   RE: Who's the Hottest? Wheezy 03-10-05 31
           RE: Who's the Hottest? angeldt77 03-02-05 21
           RE: Who's the Hottest? DontGetMeStarted 03-03-05 25
           RE: Who's the Hottest? usmicbox 03-11-05 35
 RE: Who's the Hottest? PhoenixMons 03-01-05 4
 RE: Who's the Hottest? badger 03-01-05 5
 RE: Who's the Hottest? uberspoon 03-02-05 8
   RE: Who's the Hottest? Livestrong4ever 03-02-05 14
       RE: Who's the Hottest? uberspoon 03-02-05 16
           RE: Who's the Hottest? Spidey 03-02-05 23
 RE: Who's the Hottest? Glow 03-02-05 9
 RE: Who's the Hottest? Breezy 03-02-05 10
   RE: Who's the Hottest? Flairmarq 03-02-05 11
   RE: Who's the Hottest? DontGetMeStarted 03-03-05 26
 RE: Who's the Hottest? Livestrong4ever 03-02-05 13
 RE: Who's the Hottest? geg6 03-02-05 15
   RE: Who's the Hottest? nailbone 03-02-05 17
 RE: Who's the Hottest? emydi 03-02-05 19
   bing bing bing Angelfood 03-02-05 22
 RE: Who's the Hottest? AlanaRoyale 03-03-05 24
 RE: Who's the Hottest? DontGetMeStarted 03-03-05 27
 RE: Who's the Hottest? TeamJoisey 03-03-05 28
 RE: Who's the Hottest? shedevil 03-10-05 29
 RE: Who's the Hottest? robyn12 03-10-05 30
 RE: Who's the Hottest? Wheezy 03-10-05 32
   RE: Who's the Hottest? Angelfood 03-11-05 33
 RE: Who's the Hottest? Mysterious Jedi 03-11-05 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angeldt77 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angeldt77 Click to send private message to angeldt77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Hmm I might be an older person here (32) But I tihnk Constatine is the hottest one. He has great eyes. Im also a fan of Rock. Bo did better last night however there were several worse than Constatine. Constatine will turn it on next week.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
I think the Usher-wannabee is a cutie. Not all that talented. But a cutie.

Now I feel like an Edwardian masher at the Follies.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Constantine? Ew! He has a double chin, gappy tombstone teeth, and the old hair is going a bit thin on the top. Added to this, he thinks he's a lot hotter than he is, which also makes him vain as well as misguided. If he could sing worth a damn, I could forgive him these various criminal infractions, but alas.

I don't know if he's put on weight or just aged 30 years since we first saw him in the auditions, but he looked a LOT better then. As someone said in another thread, he's the kind of guy that you'd think was cute after you'd sucked down eight pints in a nightclub where his band was performing. Upon waking up the following morning, mind you, I reckon you'd take one look and be out the door without leaving a phone number before he woke up.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
lmao! I thought the descriptive someone gave 'butt chin' was uber hilarious but that is just me & my warped self.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
bwah ha ha ha.

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Oh come one...
Poor angeldt77 will never want to post again if you give her a hard time like that....
A lot of people find Constantine attractive, and I am one of them, but I'm definetly not anamored by him.
But come one, lay off, at least she gave her opinion, which you didn't, you just criticized someone else's opinion
That's not very cool

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Er, you talkin to me?

I wasn't talking about Constantine. Maybe I misread the sequence of posts here or something.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

I think Lance up there was talking about Loqua, who wasn't ragging on Angel, but offering her own opinion on Constantine. So now Lance is doing to Loqua what he said she shouldn't be doing to Angel, which she wasn't.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
So what you're saying is Constantine sucks. Right?

angeldt77 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angeldt77 Click to send private message to angeldt77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Thank you Livestrong. I have watched AMerican Idol for the last couple of seasons and this is the first time I have ever found any of them attactive. I think Constatine has sex appeal.

03-03-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
me sorry!

usmicbox 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail usmicbox Click to send private message to usmicbox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
My son went to school with Constantine in Boston for 4 years. He just can`t believe people think he is stuck up. My son says he is one of the most humble, easy going people you could ever meet. He has done alot for victims of 9/11 that you don`t even know about.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-01-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Overall Hottest - Travis
Best Sexy Voice - in terms of singing: Nikko or Scott. Speaking, not sure - probably Nikko or Bo.
Best Bod/Dance Moves - Travis (though his moves are not that good, I haven't seen anyone else dance)
Eye Candy Hottie - Mario - que bonita
Charisma - Mario or Bo.

Doesn't really effect my voting or my opinion of these guys as potential idols except for charisma/sexy voice (if we're talking singing). My favorite going in to the top 24 was David (nowhere on the above list). I like Nikko, Bo, Mario, & Scott best of the guys (plus the inital audition David, who seems to have disappeared ), but it has nothing to do with looks. If I was picking an Idol based upon looks, I'd go for Travis or Mario.

Got blog?

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Overall Hottest
Anwar
Best Sexy Voice
Simon
Best Bod/Dance Moves
Paula
Eye Candy Hottie
anybody but Paula or Ryan
Charisma
anybody but Ryan or Constantine or the Nanny or Scott or Joseph or... ok let's just say Aloha

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
my pick for hottest has gotta be Mario...hands down.

03-02-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
He is cute....boy band material, which isn't necessarily bad... I like boy bands

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
HaHa.
Yeah, I gotta agree with you on that. His look is straight out of a boy band. But what can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a snazzy dresser. ;)

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Hee hee. You used the word straight and boy band in the same sentence. And when referring to Mario no less!

I guess there IS a first time for everything!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Overall Hottest: Hot? Bo. I think Bo is hot. *fans self*

Best Sexy Voice: hmmm. Lindsey

Best Bod/Dance Moves: Have to go with Travis on that one.

Eye Candy Hottie: I think David is beautiful but I wouldn't call him hot. Eye candy perhaps because I love looking at him.

Charisma: Mario maybe

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Overall Hottest Bo
Best Sexy Voice me *grin*
Best Bod/Dance Moves me *bigger grin*
Eye Candy Hottie Travis
Charisma Bo

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Gotta go with Underwood--she is a hottie. She has a country career ahead of her if she doesn't win.

03-03-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Ohhhhh, Didn't I meet you at the strip club oops! I mean place I worked at in Vegas??

03-02-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Overall Hottest: Ryan Seacrest, even if he is a "half pint"

Best Sexy Voice: i don't find voices "sexy"

Best Bod/Dance Moves: I doubt ryan can dance, so I'll say Paula

Eye Candy Hottie: Ryan Seacrest

Charisma: Ryan Searcrest

Yes, I have a bit of a crush!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
I personally do not find any of them "hot" in the sense that I am wanting any of them. But I will vote in one category.

Charisma - Bo

I'm such a slut for the blues.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Well, on the ladies side, none of them are just butt-ugly. But I'd put Carrie at the top of the eye-candy list. Amanda and Celena would be #2 and #3 for me.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Bo

on all of them, am I right AF?

03-02-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "bing bing bing"
In my eyes you are, emy!!

But i've gotten a kick out of reading the different criteria and I like it that most of the contestants are attractive to somebody. There are many standards of beauty and what makes someone attractive to each of us, as well there should be.

but sexy voice: 3-way-tie between Bo, Nikko & Simon.

AlanaRoyale 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlanaRoyale Click to send private message to AlanaRoyale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
I think Travis is the hottest...I hope he stays on for a couple more weeks...but I doubt it.

In second place, I would say Anwar

In third place, Mario

The rest of the guys are just average looking. Jared, who couldn't sing, was very cute.

03-03-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"

Overall Hottest- Easily Simon
Best Sexy Voice - Oh yes, Simon
Best Bod/Dance Moves -MMMm Simon
Eye Candy Hottie -Oh, I think it's Simon
Charisma- Again Simon, Again

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-03-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 11:48 PM (EST)

Overall Hottest...

Mikaylah, because I want to see her spontaneously combust and burn white hot like magnesium.

oh, you mean attractive? feh.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Constantine is the hottest, but Bo is hot too.

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
I think Constantine is the hottest, hands down. He'd be hot among any crowd. He's not necessarily classically handsome, but he has a lot of sex appeal. I totally love him, and think he's got a lot of talent too.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"

There's something about Scott's 'I want to sing, and when I'm done singing I'm going to kill you' look that I find very attractive...

03-11-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
is this Amber Frey????

maybe you just like bad boyz!!!

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-11-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Who's the Hottest?"
Jessica, all the way.

She looks like a tough chick that could beat you down if you got outta line. I'd like to see her smack Mikalah around the stage whenever she starts channeling Fran Drescher and then laugh in Paula's face when she almost explodes trying to fake a few tears.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •