The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A boot list I found"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A boot list I found"
This list is from the SS board dated 3/20. It is purely speculation, but got the past 3 right. I guess it was lost to the big purge, but I managed to print it out for reference. Again, it's not spoiler material, just theory, but right so far. Some of the details, he missed, but the theory/gamesmanship/logic is pretty close.

It's from someone called ISurvivedCanada:

Alicia
Jerri
Nick
Keith
Rodger
Tina
Colby
Amber/Liz with Liz winning.

I can post the details if anyone wants, but don't have time at just this moment.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A boot list I found C_Master 04-10-01 1
   RE: A boot list I found Bebo 04-10-01 2
       RE: A boot list I found SurvivinDawg 04-10-01 3
 RE: A boot list I found Kokoro 04-10-01 4
   RE: A boot list I found nailbone 04-11-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

C_Master 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Master Click to send private message to C_Master Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A boot list I found"
Kewl...
Matches my PTTE up to Rodger... I feel less alone in the world.
With everyone voting out Colby, I was beginning to think I was the only one saying goodbye to Keith. (Hope he leaves his backpack behind again).

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A boot list I found"
>With everyone voting out Colby, I
>was beginning to think I
>was the only one saying
>goodbye to Keith. (Hope he
>leaves his backpack behind again).
>

While he's not the person at greatest risk IMO (I think Colby and Amber are dicier at this point), I would not be surprised at all to see Keith go. If Amber were to vote with L/R, either Colby or Keith would be logical targets, since they'd lose the tiebreaker in a 3-3 vote. And we have been seeing that everything is not hunky-dory between the chef and the Colbster.

The timing of his book promo and party would make sense if he were to go this week. After all, he'll have all those talk shows appearances on which he can hawk his new book! Why not use the momentum to try and push up sales?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-01, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A boot list I found"
Change Colby and Keith's positions and you're very close to mine (I have the all-Female Final 3 meself).

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-10-01, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A boot list I found"
Post details/analysis if you can find them....but this still has just about as much credibility as Ryan's....

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-01, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A boot list I found"
I'll post the details if I can, but if you read again, this is a speculation post.

The only "credibility" required is that ISurvivedCanada was an accurate poster before this (which I think he was). In fact, some of the detail of what he predicted didn't come true. But the bootees have been right, and this was predicted right after Ep8.

Anyway, it's not to be view as some kinda gospel, like some think Ryanbbb might be. This is purely one guys prediction, and I thought it'd be interesting to see how close he comes and not let it be completely lost in the EZ board purge, so he can get credit if it's all correct later.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •