The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"boy boot speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"boy boot speculation"
thoughts on this week's losers?

my predictions are that travis and david (alternate choice joseph) are out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: boy boot speculation uberspoon 03-01-05 1
 RE: boy boot speculation suziekay 03-01-05 2
 RE: boy boot speculation seahorse 03-01-05 3
 RE: boy boot speculation geekboy 03-01-05 4
 RE: boy boot speculation PhoenixMons 03-01-05 5
   RE: boy boot speculation Ricky 03-01-05 7
       RE: boy boot speculation Lisapooh 03-01-05 26
   RE: boy boot speculation emydi 03-01-05 9
       Joseph & anothony Angelfood 03-01-05 12
           RE: Joseph & anothony emydi 03-01-05 23
               smooch Angelfood 03-01-05 25
                   RE: smooch Lisapooh 03-01-05 27
                       an interesting perspective Angelfood 03-01-05 28
 RE: boy boot speculation Ricky 03-01-05 6
   RE: boy boot speculation opinionated 03-01-05 18
 RE: boy boot speculation bacon 03-01-05 8
   RE: boy boot speculation emydi 03-01-05 10
       RE: boy boot speculation Roo 03-01-05 11
           RE: boy boot speculation Angelfood 03-01-05 13
               RE: boy boot speculation badger 03-01-05 15
   RE: boy boot speculation uberspoon 03-01-05 20
       RE: boy boot speculation niteowl 03-01-05 31
           RE: boy boot speculation uberspoon 03-02-05 32
 RE: boy boot speculation Tahj 03-01-05 14
 Should go mrc 03-01-05 16
   RE: Should go Pretty_Kitty 03-01-05 17
       RE: Should go ginger 03-01-05 19
 Joseph and David lovwigglesworth 03-01-05 21
 RE: boy boot speculation Coconut 03-01-05 22
   RE: boy boot speculation JOSHIDOL 03-01-05 24
       RE: boy boot speculation badger 03-01-05 29
   Bwahaha. Angelfood 03-01-05 30
 RE: boy boot speculation Glow 03-02-05 33
   RE: boy boot speculation JOSHIDOL 03-02-05 34
 David and Travis munson 03-02-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I'm gonna go with:
WILL GO:
1.David
2.Travis
ALT. Joseph
*i'd even say Nikko is a possibility. there's bound to be a shocker before we get to the final 12.

SHOULD GO:
1.David
2.Scott

suziekay 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suziekay Click to send private message to suziekay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: boy boot speculation"
My guess would be, based on this weeks performance,
1st to go David
2nd to go Joseph
3rd to go Travis
4th to go Scott

I think these are the weekest performers.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-05, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: boy boot speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-05 AT 04:13 AM (EST)

I thought Constantine was weak also. However he does have a following which will make him safe.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: boy boot speculation"
You are exactly right.

David and Travis, with Joseph right there alongside...

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-01-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: boy boot speculation"

David has a huge following, but I don't know if he can overcome it when he makes such horrid song choices. His voice is amazing and he's not showcasing it at all. I can't really blame America if he goes home because he has done nothing to impress after the initial audition. I will be sad to see him go if he goes

Travis is my pick for first boot. He is a good performer (his dance moves were very weak last night, in addition to the really terrible song choice), but he is way out of his league on AI. If Constantine didn't have a lot of fans, I'd pick him as boot #2. Being up against another rocker who is obviously MUCH better can't be good for him.

Boot #2 is probably David or Joseph. If I'm lucky, it will be Anthony. ICK. He was horrible last night - the judges must have been sleeping during his performance and thought he was Clay when they woke up. Dh and I were shuddering during the performance. He was off-key so many times I stopped counting. He's out of his league as well.

I actually liked Joseph last night (knew he had a good voice in there) and hope he doesn't go home.

Should not go home:

Nikko - awesome - still not sure why they didn't like him last week as he sounded fantastic

Anwar - I'm still not a fan of the voice itself and he looks awkward on stage, but he is technically very good

Mario - his energy is awesome and he has a great voice too

Bo - excellent - loved his shirt last night, too

Scott - there's no denying the beautiful voice that comes out of him. I think he looks very comfortable on stage, too (whoo hoo - he has rhythm)

Got blog?

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I must be the only one who doesn't like Mario. He seems too showy and phoney to me. I can see why the girls would like him though.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I'm underwhelmed with Mario too. I dont't think he's horrible or anything - but he does nothing for me.

I think David and Joseph will get the boot this week. An argument could be made for Constantine to go, but I think his fan base will pull him through. He reminds me of Justin Guarini in the sense that he did so well and was so charismatic in the audition process, that his mediocrity will be overlooked for a long time.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I agree with PM I hope its Joseph and Anthony I hope David sticks around. I think Travis will stay too this week

It really doesn't matter if Bo continues to perform like that he's going to win it all!!!

WOOT I even VOTED FOR HIM!!! that's saying a lot I have only voted in finals in past!!!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Joseph & anothony"
I'll join PM and Emy again.
When anthony sings, its hard not to imagine Clay singing it - and doing it better. sorry little dude.

It will be hard for David, Travis & Anwar (the 3 male divas??) since voters may be split on them, they are all cute & good singers, but stop short of being spectacular.

I would be shocked if Nikko went home - that was spectacular!
Nikko & Bo are my tops. I voted for Bo, Nikko & David (last week - Bo and Anwar) - and I'm like Emy in the voting also.

03-01-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Joseph & anothony"
Have I told you, AF, you are one cool chic? Well YOU ARE!!

I agree--I think Anwar is the best of the 3 Divas (HAh!!) I liked Nikko a lot more this week

And they really should not let anyone sing Foreigner (unless its Bo and he's singing Juke Box Hero....)

Foreigner....brings back memories of awful dances in jr. high....

03-01-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "smooch"

LMAO at all the Foreigner reminiscing, so true, so true (these are not memories that AF wants to relive!). Now, JBHero - YES! I could allow that. But IWTKWLI ??? Aaargh. He should have at least done something different with it.

Calgon, take me away! Please somebody choose some new songs for Anatoli.

I have to go get my mind off this and make a Bo siggie (its either that or do my Excel homework). If anyone has suggestions for what it should say - PM me.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: smooch"
I hardly saw any of the auditions so I'm looking at it without any earlier impressions of anyone. I think Nikko is awesome! I thought he did great last week too. He's got that whole Jacquese real world thing going.

03-01-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
28. "an interesting perspective"
that's great to know, Poho! hope to hear more on this.
I bet that many of them who were hidden from us are hoping for some New Viewers (i would be).

We got to see Nikko's audition, but then they hid him. He's my 2nd fave right now. St. Louis needs someone besides Nelly.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I'll go with

1st to go Joseph
2nd to go Travis
alternate: David

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I think it SHOULD be Joseph and Constantine, but I agree with you that it will probably be Joseph and Travis. I thought Constantine was horrific last night. Travis wasn't great, and neither was David, but they were both better than Constantine, who was completely off-pitch. He made me cringe. He made my husband cringe. He made my dogs cringe.

Travis is nice on the eyes. I could handle looking at him for one more week. *sigh*

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: boy boot speculation"
Constantine should hit the road. The only reason this guy is where he is is because of his looks. He can't sing worth a crap. Simon hit the nail on the head when he claimed that he could hear this in any bar on any given night from any given lead singer of any given band. If this guy is talented than Creed is the greatest rock band of all time.

03-01-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: boy boot speculation"
OMH you said it bacon!!

We'll see your Mtneers in the Big East Tourney!

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: boy boot speculation"
The guy can't sing!! He's off-key, he has no range, and I disagree with Simon that he has more charisma than Bo.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

03-01-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: boy boot speculation"
well maybe he USED TO have more charisma than Bo. Bo beat him this week. sex-ay growl!

Yeah, I don't think Const. can "bring it", so a few more weeks - maybe. maybe not. LOL, yes Simon got it right!

03-01-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: boy boot speculation"
(ignore the siggy pic here, please) i agree about constantine. i don't think he will make it much longer if bo keeps it up. there will be just one "rocker" soon enough, and i don't think constantine has sung at all well the last few times i've heard him.

03-01-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: boy boot speculation"
When Constantine shrieked like a banshee in pain last night...i cringed in a way that nobody on this show had made me do since Nikki McKibbin.

i *get* why people like him, he does have a certain charm going on...but man, he was just atrocious last night.
i was dumbfounded when the judges turned around and praised him.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: boy boot speculation"
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that Scott truly sucked? Because they know he has a good voice? Okay. It's obvious that the judges didn't let him have it like they should have. And when they talk about your "look" that's not always the best feedback!

03-02-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
32. "RE: boy boot speculation"
no worries..i noticed he wasn't very good. actually, he's who i wish would get the boot. i just don't see that happening yet, though.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: boy boot speculation"
It occurred to me last night that the phenomenon of the best getting fewest votes may take effect here. No one has mentioned it this season and I think Ryan should start emphasizing it so the votes actually go to the best performers, rather than the "also rans" that are audience favorites.

Moves courtesy of Syren

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Should go"
1. David
2. Mario

Alternate: Constantine

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Should go"
tonight I thinkthe ones to go will be
1. Anthony F
2. Constantine
alternate: Joseph
they are weeeeak

I really like Scott S my personal opinion is that he's the best of the men (boys, whatever) I also really like Nikko I'll be very sad if Travis goes he's my eye candy this year

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Should go"
What I want to know is, WHERE WERE ALL THESE GUYS THE LAST THREE YEARS???

We had to watch Justin Guarweenie for MONTHS, and there were all these excess semitalented young boys hanging around?

Even the ones we boot early are better than many booted far too late in seasons past.

I would enjoy watching Constantine's face if he were, in fact, booted. But he may become the Camille of this season.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Joseph and David"
I always have to try and guess by process of deduction because the voting is for who people like the best not who they want to leave (which is good).
So definately not out this week are:
Bo, Anwar, and Mario
Probably not going this week are:
Scott, Anthony, and Nikko
At this point I would choose those six to be in the finals.
Constantine had a following in the audition shows, but I think the rocker-type fans have been shown there is a better choice and if he makes it through this week, he'll have to show if he can really sing or not next week to make it to the finals.
Then we have Travis, who can dance. I think he came in last in terms of singing ability but the dancing may get him enough votes to save him this week. He could probably get a job in Timberlake's back-ups.
So that leaves Joseph (who would make an awesome date singing a love ballad in the candlelight....but no super-star quality)and poor David (whose nerves seemed to get the best of him both weeks now).

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: boy boot speculation"
Hmm. I think there are two distinct categories.

1. People I would like to see the last of:
Constantine the Pantywaist Poseur. I love that song and he ruined it for me with his screechy voice and odd ejaculations. Plus, he is not good looking. He has a weak chin and big bags under his eyes. Get him off my TV!
Tracheotomy Clay. He was badly dressed, and I do not like the balladeer style. Gag me.

2. People I think will go:
Mr. Turtleneck (David), who has no charisma, and Joseph the Portuguese Lounge Singer.

And FTR, I would dump Skanky Mario before Gorgeous Travis, my new boyfriend. I know Mario sings better, but he annoys me (and do we really need another Fez? Seriously, I'd rather ogle Travis).

Bo? He's my hero.

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: boy boot speculation"
The 2 that I think will be going are Travis and Joseph. Travis has a week singing voice and if you noticed Simon told Joseph he would be surprised to see him around in 2 weeks. Thats always the kiss of death. Travis is a good dancer but its a singing competition.
I read an article the other day about American Idol and how they the producers decide early on who they want to win. They said to notice that the people who come out 1st and last were always the winners. Fantasia and Diana came out the most first and last to perform. Now if you noticed like I did, last week Mario came out last and they went wild over him (judges) Last night, he came out first. Could this be a sign that Mario has already been dubbed "The Chosen One". I hope not.

03-01-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
29. "RE: boy boot speculation"
mmmhmmmm, i do think mario is "the chosen one" thus far. we'll see how that pans out.

03-01-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
30. "Bwahaha."
love all your nicknames.

>Constantine the Pantywaist Poseur. I love
>that song and he ruined >it for me

Yeah, so much weaker than the original. And he totally undersang the chorus verse - not exciting. Knockers said (in another thread) that she sings it better in her living room.

>screechy voice and odd ejaculations.

Bwahaha. *snort*

>big bags under his eyes.

yes!

>Tracheotomy Clay. Gag me.

gag me too. with a spoon.

>And FTR, I would dump Skanky
>Mario before Gorgeous Travis, my
>new boyfriend.

I'll fight you for him. in mud. Or we could share.

you, me, Emydi, & others need to have a Bo & Travis Love society.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I just want you all to know that if David goes home, I will weep and sob uncontrollably. Perhaps for days.

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: boy boot speculation"
I do not think David sounded bad this past Monday. I still think he has one of the better voices in the competition and he does not have to provide some cheesy show to entertain us.
Mario on the otehr hand reminds me too much of Michael Jackson or some sort of wannabe. Lose the hat and sing something original.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "David and Travis"
and it's not even close.

My top guys thus far:

1. Mario Vazquez
2. Scott Savol
3. Bo Bice
4. Nikko Smith

I don't get Anwar at all. Or Constantine. Or Anthony.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •