The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marquesas Valley High!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-02, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marquesas Valley High!"
You know, I was going to say that this show is SO high school, but then realized that would be insulting to high schoolers. This show is like a cheesy, aimed-at-a-thirteen-year-old-girls-heart cliched novel of what high school is like. I mean in Survivor 2-4 there has been the Heathers-like clique led by a Jessica-Wakefieldian-Alpha-B*tch (Jerri's kids, Lindsey's playskool, and John's followers respectively) but, of course when the head Heather gets gets ousted to the point where being her puppet is no longer "like totally cool", then suddenly the subservient little vulture are so quick too peck at the remains of the one they were willing to toady up to ("Oh we never liked Jerri/Lindsey/John in the first place), as if you could actually hear Lila Fowler sniping behind her bested friend EVER's back. Does anyone else thing of these little Survivor groups are like that. Or is it just one posters insane take on it. Damn Scholastic Books!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marquesas Valley High! I_AM_HE 04-26-02 1
   RE: Marquesas Valley High! Teddy_Bear 04-26-02 2
 RE: Marquesas Valley High! Dianetic 04-26-02 3
 RE: Marquesas Valley High! Spidey 04-27-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-02, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marquesas Valley High!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-02 AT 02:19 AM (EST)

i have no idea what you're talking about, but it was damn funny

Tammy and Robert definitely fit the profile, although I'm less sure about Amber or Kim P/Brandon

edit because Robert would get grumpy if i left him out

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-02, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marquesas Valley High!"

>Robert would get grumpy if
>i left him out

You're kidding right? I didn't know that Robert was grumpy ; I just thought he missed his voodoo doll, and stuck a pin in his foot by mistake ! LOL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter (to Sarah): Sorry Hon, the beach party's over.

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marquesas Valley High!"
I get it. Lindsey's crew was like the Heathers.

I think Kathy and Zoe's conversation went something like "Rob said you liked me but John said you wanted to get rid of me and I thought you loved me and wanted take me to the Reward Dinner if you won but then Tammy said that you said that she said that she didn't like me but you acted like you still liked me so I thought you did but then Robert said that you didn't like me so I asked Rob if that's what he said and Rob was all like "Yeah" so I didn't know if you liked me anymore or not."

It's almost like a John Waters movie too. I think I've seen Ricki Lake appear as a few contestants.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marquesas Valley High!"
JCL - What really scares me is that I got all of your SVH references, although I never could have come up with the names as you did. Unless you are a teenage girl or have one in your house, proceed immediately to the nearest psychiatric center!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •