The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kimberly Caldwell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-03, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kimberly Caldwell"
WOW can not believe they voted her off over Carmen. That just so sucks. Well we all were saying that Carmen had a bigger fan base, guess we were, or rather who ever said it, was right.

How do the rest of you feel about this???????

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell SaphireLady 04-16-03 1
   RE: Kimberly Caldwell buckeyegirl 04-16-03 2
       RE: Kimberly Caldwell WackeeChik 04-16-03 3
           RE: Kimberly Caldwell cyclehausen 04-16-03 4
               RE: Kimberly Caldwell WackeeChik 04-16-03 5
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell magic_star 04-17-03 6
   RE: Kimberly Caldwell I_AM_HE 04-17-03 7
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell MollyTV 04-17-03 8
   RE: Kimberly Caldwell Q 04-17-03 13
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell Ahtumbreez 04-17-03 9
   RE: Kimberly Caldwell buckeyegirl 04-17-03 16
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell Connie E 04-17-03 10
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell smiley 04-17-03 11
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell Schnookie Palookie 04-17-03 12
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell rilond 04-17-03 14
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell lilgypsy 04-17-03 15
 RE: Kimberly Caldwell weltek 04-17-03 17
   RE: Kimberly Caldwell toddE 04-17-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
I am soooooo sorry, I just remembered that their are people in a time zone different from mine. I am so sorry for posting that so early or without space so spoiling would not happen.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
This is the last time that I don't call in my vote. I am still in shock over the fact that Kimberly C. went over Carmen.
What was America thinking???

A Kyngsladye Original

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Who else was in the bottom three? Or was it bottom two?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Trenyce and Carmen. Trenyce sent back early.

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Thanks Cycle!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Well if America actually got to vote off people Carmen would have been the first person to go. But the AI voting system enables horrible people a pass through based on fan base so it's really stupid. I blame it all on Simon for picking her to go to the final 12 when everyone else didn't like her at all.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
true, and Kim C couldn't have lasted much longer anyway, but I'd be absolutely sick if Carmen or Josh make it to the final 4 over Kim L or Trenyce

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-03, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
i guess i am in the minority here..but i was pleased that kim caldwell had her BIG ego shipped out. there i said it...i just could not stand her "beauty pageant" ways.

she just rubbed me the wrong way....i also think the same thing about clay...i don't care how far the others go but it will be a guilty pleasure to see clay on the loser couch....his "faux sexy" look when he is thanking the american public with his facial expressions...and the glitter just a sparklin off his eyelids....i hoot...

of course that is why i sit here at my computer while they are on national tv...you gotta love it...LOL

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-17-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
But your not alone Molly. I am quite glad Kim C. is gone. Whats with that hair? And the blue eyeshadow? She looked like a blond Elvira last night. And at least with Elvira its quite clear its a wig.

As to Carmen, I do think she is outgunned in this competition. But as America does vote (the ones that want to anyway), we really can't complain. We can't have it both ways. Either we let the judges hash it out every week or we let the fans dial like crazy and keep who they want. At this point of the show, they all get equal face time (or close to it) so editing cannot play that large a role, any more (it did in the beginning). And as to judges comments, everyone knows were they stand by now, so I don't think they have that much of a negative impact anymore, in fact I think they have the opposite effect. The more they bash someone, the more the public identifies with them.

Or I to am completely out of it. It would not be the first time.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
two hours spent pushing buttons on a phone for nuttin'! dang you buckeyegirl if you'd helped out this wouldn't have happened I hate it, I really do. I don't CARE who wins this season, actually I didn't care who won before she got voted off but that's beside the point. I for one will miss Singing Barbie. Oh well, I live near Branson, maybe I can catch her there. Paula seemed shocked or pissed, not sure which.
Actually, I think Kim will get a contract or maybe do a Tamyra thing and get a gig on Boston Public or better yet Days of Our Lives, then she can act with Kyle.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion
Hey, if you think this is rambling you should see some of my posts on OT. MUST.GET.BACK.ON.MEDICATION!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
"Actually, I think Kim will get a contract or maybe do a Tamyra thing and get a gig on Boston Public or better yet Days of Our Lives, then she can act with Kyle."<[/i>
lol!! She can replace Kyle when he leaves....which should be soon as he didn't renew his contract w/days. but this is a topic for OT...

A Kyngsladye Original

Amber to Andrew firestone: Do you like the Olive Garden? Andrew: (After a long pause) "No, I don't like the OG" Amber:"You don't like Italian food?"

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Maybe my teacher radar is off (I'm on maternity leave and it's probably rusty) but I think Carman would actually be RELIEVED to be voted off. She seems to be a nice kid, beautiful, who knows she's outclassed up there. For a child like that, growing up with (I'm guessing here) a really nice mom and pop and teachers who always loved her, lots of approval, few harsh words, etc., standing up there and hearing the judges negative comments must be mortifying. She seems to be growing more nervous and less confident...more scared, actually, with each performance. Maybe given a few years to improve and mature, she could be awesome. But NOT NOW! Let this kid GO HOME.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Hate to say it but even if it had been Carmen this week, Kim C would have gone next week. I think she dug her own grave.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
I'm a happy camper. I like confidence in a person but not cockiness. Bye Bye KC!

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
All I can say is someone is hold Carmen on this board. It is not just the fan base. Carmen has no voie control. Kim should have stayed on. That is just terrible

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilgypsy Click to send private message to lilgypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
Carmen will go in the next 2 weeks. Her fan base has to be eroding in light of her last performances. I think this fact is evident is that she did hit the bottom 2 twice now. She is really out of her league now. If it does come to a battle of the fans on the phone lines, I honestly don't think Clay's or Rueben's fans will let her knock them out.....

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
I think Kimberly Caldwell had great potential and she really started to grow on me. Carmen should be gone. Period.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kimberly Caldwell"
I agree that KimC got screwed, but-oh well-AI is really a farce, anyway. It has created great ratings for FOX and given exposure to the participants, but it isn't like some big celebrities have come out of it--except, I suppose, for Simon.

Poor Kelly. I don't think her album will do very well (maybe a week for the hard core base), and I don't think whoever wins this season will have a huge recording career, either. At least, not in the "pop star" world.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •