The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Slippery Slope and Politics"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Slippery Slope and Politics"
Janet Reno, now there’s a name you probably don’t have on the top of your mind everyday. Well, if you’re familiar with her you’d know she lives in Miami. Guess who’s having dinner with her tonight?

Yup.

Although I will be playing the part of a “guest” at “The Restaurant” tonight I’m sure a certain bartender will have no problem keeping me in my place.

On tonight’s menu will be a sushi bar, pasta station, carving table with roast leg of lamb and beef Wellington, a seafood table, plenty of side dishes and a desert table.

The slippery slope will be the Vodka Slide. Hold on tight!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Getting hungry already...may go over early to make sure the kitchen's doing OK*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Slippery Slope and Politics AugustGirl 03-27-04 1
 I want my money back AZ_Leo 03-27-04 2
   RE: I want my money back probably clueless 03-27-04 3
       RE: I want my money back AZ_Leo 03-27-04 4
   Oh come on, Spidey 03-28-04 5
       RE: Oh come on, thetick 03-28-04 6
           RE: Oh come on, Spidey 03-28-04 15
       RE: Oh come on, AZ_Leo 03-28-04 9
           RE: Oh come on, mistofleas 03-28-04 11
               RE: Oh come on, AZ_Leo 03-28-04 14
 Ouch! Ouch Ouch! probably clueless 03-28-04 7
   RE: Ouch! Ouch Ouch! mistofleas 03-28-04 8
       WoW... probably clueless 03-28-04 10
           RE: WoW... mistofleas 03-28-04 12
               RE: WoW... probably clueless 03-28-04 13
                   RE: WoW... mistofleas 03-28-04 16
   That ain't Janet Reno moonbaby 03-28-04 17
       ROFL! PepeLePew13 03-28-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Slippery Slope and Politics"
You should take Squeaky Monkey with you. Janet will love Squeaky Monkey. Squeaky Monkey will love Janet.

It'll be a win-win situation.

*smooch*

Save me some dessert, 'k?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-27-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I want my money back"
Sorry to threadjack but this is the only thread mentioning politics that isn't associated with something else and I needed to rant somewhere.

First this:

WASHINGTON - A president's trips are paid for by taxpayers, except those purely for private or campaign activities.
---------
President Bush's trip to Phoenix on Friday, and an earlier stop in Albuquerque, did not have a campaign or fund-raising component, according to the White House.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0327preztriptab27.html

Now explain to me how his trip here wasn't a campain trip.

Excerpt:

With economic health one of the top issues of the presidential campaign, Bush carried an upbeat message to the election battleground states of New Mexico and Arizona on Friday.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0327bush-visit27.html

I realize and understand that government has to spend money on things that I may not necessarily support but why should I pay for Bush to fly around the country campaigning.

Please continue with the previous discussion.

03-27-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I want my money back"
Hey AL babe! You can threadjack me anytime.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Pours first Vodka Slide of the afternoon for AL*

03-27-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I want my money back"
Since I have an aversion to starting new threads I try to look for something semi relevant when I want to post something so I may take you up on this again.

Thanks but one question: Do Vodka Slides go with Ginger Broccoli Chicken from PFChangs and Kalua Cocoa Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory? They are conveniently placed right next to each other so I tend to have them together.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Oh come on,"
He stopped in Texas on the way to his ranch and over the course of a few hours gave 3 speechs to over a thousand people, outlining his platform and focusing on the top issues of polled voters?

And we're paying for this because it wasn't "campaign related?"

Do they really think we are that stupid? Or maybe that jaded? Or maybe they are just doing as they please with meglomaniacal impunity and disregard for democracy and the rule of law?

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-04, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oh come on,"
do you really think both sides haven't been doing this for a while now?

I seem to recall not only Bill being guilty, but also minor flak over Hillary abusing this privilege to have herself flown around on her Senatorial campaign and she wasn't even the Prez, despite what SHE might have thought. Both sides are equally guilty, nothing you can do about it.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Oh come on,"
Ah, you clearly fall into the "they must think we are really that jaded" camp.

Somehow, I KNEW that yet another one of Bush's questionable actions was somehow going to be Clinton's fault.

03-28-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Oh come on,"
Do they really think we are that stupid? Yes
Or maybe that jaded? Yes
Or maybe they are just doing as they please with meglomaniacal impunity and disregard for democracy and the rule of law? Yes

That's just my feeling but keep in mind I'm just an unmarried woman with no children so I'll probably be shipped off shortly anyway.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Oh come on,"
That's just my feeling but keep in mind I'm just an unmarried woman with no children so I'll probably be shipped off shortly anyway.

Now THAT was some excellent cross-threading AZ!

Good job!

03-28-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Oh come on,"
Why thank you. I think it was my first.

03-28-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
7. "Ouch! Ouch Ouch!"
We had this 3’ ice sculpture of a horse’s head. This girl stood on a stool and poured a shot of vodka down the back of its neck into your shot glass at the bottom.

Even though he won’t read it here, I have to give props to our chef who pulled off one of the most incredible feasts that I’ve ever been at. Every detail of the food, its presentation and even his staffing was spectacular. Bravo dood!

Also, when I walked into the office, the manager started pointing at this Maxim magazine. I shrug it off and tell him that yeah she’s cute, so what. He keeps pointing to it and tells me that I met her. I’m thinking either ‘oh oh’ or ‘so what’ still.

It turns out that all the pics for her spread were taken on our grounds. I was there the day they were doing the photo shoot.

A Kittyloaf®Original

03-28-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ouch! Ouch Ouch!"
You don't remember meeting a nekkid chick? Wow clueless, you've got to get some glasses!

--would have stopped to stare at that

03-28-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
10. "WoW..."
I guess I've become rather pathetically jaded.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Promise to pay more attention to neekid womens in the future*

03-28-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: WoW..."
*Promise to pay more attention to neekid womens in the future*

Please do clueless. If women are nekkid in public it's usually because they want to be looked at.

Well, that or they're wearing invisible clothes

--owns invisible undies

03-28-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: WoW..."
I feel like such an idiot now....

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Stares at Misto's undies*

03-28-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WoW..."
You say "Idiot" like it's a bad thing.

--Idiot lover since 1992

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "That ain't Janet Reno"

PepeLePew13 26137 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "ROFL!"
No wonder clueless didn't recognize her.

Wonder if the campaign money paid for her complete makeover?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •