The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Crap Basket?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Crap Basket?"
What is a "crap basket?" And, should I be happy that I haven't received one?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here ya go mistofleas 03-27-04 1
   RE: Here ya go Mizz Eve 03-27-04 2
 RE: Crap Basket? popcorn_with_sam 03-27-04 3
   To make it official..... AugustGirl 03-28-04 7
 RE: Crap Basket? Sagebrush Dan 03-28-04 4
   RE: Crap Basket? Schnookie Palookie 03-28-04 5
       RE: Crap Basket? PepeLePew13 03-28-04 6
 RE: Crap Basket? Penelope Le Pew 03-28-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here ya go"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-04 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Don't eat the Spam though, it's been passed around for centuries.

--has been around since before the time of crap baskets

edited because the coffee is making her spelling for sh*t

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here ya go"
Oh yummy! I'll drink the champagne after my workout. Thanks

popcorn_with_sam 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popcorn_with_sam Click to send private message to popcorn_with_sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Crap Basket?"
Glad you asked, I was a little too nervous to ask. ;)

linda

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "To make it official....."
Here's your crap basket Popcorn. Welcome!

Thanks to Nookie for the crap basket upgrade. *smooches*

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Crap Basket?"
There used to be one with a bag of Swooshes in it. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Curiousity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back.
OT Prince of Hospitality

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Crap Basket?"

Here's the one with Swoops & Sharkie snacks and wipes in it (along with the Spam).

An IceCat Classic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Crap Basket?"
Speaking of Swoops... I finally had one for the first time while we were in New York City last week.

A word to the wise... depending on your preferences, the Spam might be a better choice than some of these Swoops flavours (not counting the regular chocolate ones that Pene got from her Secret Valentine, she says they were good).

Hershey's peanut butter cups? Now, talk to me! We got a whole bucket of them at the big Hersheys store in Times Square and have already finished off half of the bucket. Maybe these PB cups should go into the crap basket...

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-28-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Crap Basket?"
Hi Welcome to OT!

I believe that I did not get this spam either a few years ago. (I did not recall?)...

OT is the fun place to play with!

Chat later.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •