The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"They're No Sonny & Cher"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"They're No Sonny & Cher"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-04 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

Or Dan and Jane, for that matter.

It's time for the "good natured" and totally unspontaneous sparring between Seacrest and Simon to stop. Charles Nelson Reiley and Brett Somers exchanged more scintillating bon mots on Match Game PM.

It was a schtick AI got some mileage out of; now it should be retired. It's like a warmed over Bickersons routine.

Speaking of warmed over - now that the show is a humongous hit - time for a new opening credit and theme song! The outtakes from Tron are as tired as the Seacrest/Simon spat.

The Bickersons, you ask? Remember, in the Spiceworld, I am Old Spice.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Loquatrix 03-31-04 1
 RE: They're No Sonny & Cher qwertypie 03-31-04 2
 RE: They're No Sonny & Cher I_AM_HE 03-31-04 3
   RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 4
       RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Devious Weasel 04-01-04 5
           RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 6
               RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Devious Weasel 04-01-04 8
                   RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 9
                       RE: They're No Sonny & Cher AugustGirl 04-01-04 12
               were you bumping me? I_AM_HE 04-01-04 16
                   HE! moonbaby 04-01-04 17
                   HE! Chrissy gal 04-01-04 24
       RE: They're No Sonny & Cher I_AM_HE 04-01-04 18
 RE: They're No Sonny & Cher emydi 04-01-04 7
   RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 10
 RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Breezy 04-01-04 11
 RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Chrissy gal 04-01-04 13
   RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 14
       RE: They're No Sonny & Cher brvnkrz 04-01-04 15
           RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 19
               RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Devious Weasel 04-01-04 20
               RE: They're No Sonny & Cher brvnkrz 04-01-04 21
                   RE: They're No Sonny & Cher ginger 04-01-04 23
   RE: They're No Sonny & Cher Angelfood 04-01-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Oh, come now, ginger. I know you're dancing around the living room bellowing "Haaaa-oooaaaaooo!" right along with the soundtrack every night. I know *I* am.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Tron... Now that brings back memories.
BTW agree that the 'witty' banter has got to go. Especially the veiled gay jokes. Totally tasteless.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
I want GSN for Brett and Charles!

Ryan and Simon? Not so much.

04-01-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Sneetch and I watch GSN all the time for Match Game and Family Feud reruns. The hairstyles alone are worth watching.

It's okay to jack my own thresd.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
I avoid GSN. I lived it once, don't need to do it again.

As long as you quit bumping yourself, at least in public.

04-01-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
For heck's sake, I was just replying to something. I didn't really think about it bumping up, honest.

You are very grinchy today.

04-01-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
That was a joke, G. Lord knows I have no problem with self-bumping.

04-01-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
*bump*

Like you didn't know that was coming.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Pssssst, Ginger?

Dweezil is just looking for a *scritch*.

Go on, give him one. You know you want to.

04-01-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "were you bumping me?"
I WAS HUMILIATED, DEHUMANIZED, AND TOTALLY SPENT!!!

Call the Quit Boat!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "HE!"

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "HE!"
Either *He* is really upset, or *He* is planning a lawsuit, or *He* is trying to get sympathy so *He* won't be voted out of the forum!

04-01-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
i also love friend or foe, though i can't figure out why anyone would ever go friend. i'd RATHER split the money, but how could i know if i could trust my partner? and i'm not going to get anything, i'm sure as heck not gonna let the weasely (sorry dweezil) bastard walk away with it all

i think there's also another GSN show i love, but ummm...it's been a few months since i was home so i can't remember what it is. maybe lingo? love is probably too strong a word for that show though, although i think its kinda funny how they have the useless bimbos and chuck woolery is such a pimp.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Or Dan and Jane, for that matter.

Or Nick and Jessica

did anyone else see the preview for their "Variety Show"???

EMYDI

04-01-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
I missed it. Was the Secretary of the Interior a guest?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Yes please stop!

*hiccup*

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
You just gave me a great idea - Sonny & Cher theme week!

Some of the singers are like Sonny - tone deaf.

While others are like Cher - over sing everything.

Who's with me??? Nobody? Well, nevermind!!

04-01-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Hey, John Stevens could deadpan the heck out of Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
OMG Ginger, you must stop it. By now you must owe me a new keyboard. I have spit coffee into it way too many times because of you.
John Stevens, Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves. ROFLMAO. Now I am going to have that song in my head all day and i will be picturing him singing that.

04-01-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
Sorry, Babe. If could turn back time, I'd unpost it.

04-01-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
20. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
I don't know, Half Breed might be a better choice for him.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
I "Believe" you "Dark Lady". I fixed the problem and "the beat goes on"

04-01-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
23. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
But do you believe in love?

And singing computers?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-01-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: They're No Sonny & Cher"
CG,
I'm with ya.

I got U babe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •