The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor-wannabes, do read this. Survivor, a wonderful show to watch, but not to be in. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-02, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor-wannabes, do read this. Survivor, a wonderful show to watch, but not to be in. "
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-02 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

SURVIVOR SCREWS YOU! Just look at the contestants before and after the show.
Most look worse at the end of it all, when they have re-fed after significant starvation. There seem to be a pattern of losing a small amount of weight and looking better than previously, then losing a moderate amount and looking even better followed by looking haggard and shaggy after losing a lot of weight.They all look puffy and not as beautiful despite all the make-up in the interviews and reunion.
This is most obvious in S2(I thought that was survivor for beautiful people) Liz, Amber, Colby, Jerri and even Tina(our answer to why starving Ethiopians should not have breast implants)went through the same stages. I thought they looked good before the show, better in the middle and went downhill before the show ended and re-emerge on TV looking artificial and puffy. The same is happening here in S4. Rob looked good at the start, better after he lost some weight and puffy at the interview.

Tammy is another example.

Princess Neleh has reached the scrawny haggard state.

I dread to think how Neleh would look like at the end of it all.

Looks aside, the Keys Study done during the second World War had normal men starving to lose 25% of their weight. At the end of their food restriction, they tended to binge. Even after they had regained their normal weight, they continued similar patterns of excessive overeating while trying to maintain(on their own free will) a strict reduced-calorie dietary regimen.
So think about this, those of you who have failed in your attempt to be a contestant in Survivor. SURVIVOR SCREWS YOU!

A word of thanks to Bungler for the vidcap pictures and survivorfever. Tried searching the CBS site with little success in getting the pictures to illustrate my point. Guess that’s why its call SeeBS

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor-wannabes, do read this... PepeLePew13 05-17-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor-wannabes, do read this. Survivor, a wonderful show to watch, but not to be in. "
That's okay... I'd still like to be on Survivor. A little R&R and some money, and I'd be as good as new after a while. Where do I sign up?

Thx for a great year.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •