The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Target Rich Environment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Target Rich Environment"
I think there should be enough time between this post for the west coasters to have already seen tonights installment of "I'm a Ho hotel".

I think Doh! actually stood a chance of being saved tonight before his "I dont trust any of these people" speech. It was obvious that Dave really wanted to boot Alex and he would have had a million pair of feet behind him from all of us viewers if that were possible. So far from what we've seen, we can tell he's definitely a man of his word.

That being said, it would appear that Zack's hard fought title of "Most Respected" person at the hotel is in danger. And as we know, when you're the top dog, the other chiahauahs are gonna be gunnin for ya. I wouldn't put it past Alex and Kristin to start plotting against Dave now that they have their nemesis out of the way. The "game" whatever it is, I would have to say is wide open now as the only one with a viable vendetta is LAmy and even she wanted Scott not Kieth out this week. Things may not be a raucous without Foni around but I guarantee next week is going to be very interesting indeed.

I also noticed that as I said before in response to Alex and Kristin and apparently LAmy's cheating..this is FOX...otherwise known as the FUX U network. In the end, it didn't matter since Dave, who traded good looks for a brain was able to convince them that only working together would they each (at least those in that temporary alliance and I'm sure it is VERY termporary) be able to save themselves this week.

What say ye?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Target Rich Environment Lahela 08-14-03 1
   RE: Target Rich Environment CDawg 08-15-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Target Rich Environment"
I definitely have to agree with you on that. I think Beau would have saved his own butt had he not opened his mouth like he did. Most of them wanted Alex gone and I think Dave WOULD have sent him packing had they not all pooled money and dave not given his word that they could trust him. He definitely showed that he can be trusted...even not telling Tara what his and Amy's convo was about since he told Amy it was just between the two of them. You gotta give the guy props for sticking by his word. I truely hope that either he or Keith wins this game. Keith has showed he is worthy of taking home "the prize" by actually being the only one to come right in and actually "play"! His power moved to boot Zack was phenomenal and shocked all of them. I still think that Amy bestowing the title of "most respected" upon Zack is a bunch of bunk! He was definitely NOT the most respected from what I could see. She's a tard and needs to be sent packing! now had she said that about Dave, i'm sure she would not get a single retort.

CDawg 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg Click to send private message to CDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Target Rich Environment"
I think Dave tested the waters before the decision. He did not want to come out of it a target. Dave knew Keith would support an Alex move, but he tested it with Scott. If Scott had a different opinion he may have gone after Alex. I don't really think he was staying true to his word as much as making sure he'd be safe after the decision.

Also, he spent lots of time counselling Acmy. He didn't want a Keith-like upheival and I agree with the move. Dave's been through the Foni beat downs and I don't think he wanted to go back to that, I don't think he would've lasted.

Maybe the move I would've played is approached Beau by phone (so no one sees) and told him of the problem. Beau could've committed to an alliance, and he'd be true to his word because it's important to him. If Beau agreed to have Dave and Keith's back then take out Alex, b/c Alex won't have his. The scorned Acmy may pay dividends though.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •