The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

babydoll 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll Click to send private message to babydoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
We can't deny the uncle camera man spoiler is probably and most likely right. Yes some of the details are off but if he was just the camera man then he wouldn't know what gets cut out when editing. We have to start talking about the camera man spoiler as a REAL SPOILER

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Disagree AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 1
   RE: Disagree skierdude10 04-05-01 3
       Direct quote? AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 5
           RE: Direct quote? LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 6
 RE: Okay now we have to talk about ... SurvivinDawg 04-05-01 2
   Previous discussions AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 4
       RE: Previous discussions Jewels 04-05-01 7
           RE: Previous discussions MDSkinner 04-06-01 9
           RE: Previous discussions Ogaalltheway 04-06-01 10
 RE: Okay now we have to talk about ... tommyj 04-06-01 8
   RE: Okay now we have to talk about ... Play2Survive 04-06-01 11
       RE: Okay now we have to talk about ... FingerBang 04-06-01 12
           RE: Okay now we have to talk about ... TS999 04-06-01 13
               RE: Okay now we have to talk about ... TS999 04-06-01 15
               E11 is the test AyatollahKhomeini 04-06-01 16
                   RE: E11 is the test nailbone 04-06-01 18
                       RE: E11 is the test munson 04-06-01 20
                   RE: E11 is the test TS999 04-06-01 19
                   RE: E11 is the test lazybar 04-06-01 21
                   RE: E11 is the test cowboyroo 04-07-01 23
           E11 details munson 04-06-01 14
               RE: E11 details md23rewls 04-06-01 17
 Please, for now.... Kokoro 04-07-01 22
   RE: Please, for now.... wildcamper 04-08-01 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-01, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Disagree"
babydoll, it isn't just that some of the details are off. The K/T/E/R alliance ISN'T an alliance. There was NO C/A/N alliance. These aren't just incidental details. They are the NARRATIVE of "uncle cameraman." Please read my last post on the other thread about this ("ryanbbb expanded"). CONVERSATIONS can be edited by MB, but the voting cannot be. These alliances DO NOT EXIST. Therefore, ryanbbb IS NOT A SPOILER. Damn good speculation, but not a spoiler.

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Disagree"
I do not know how much credibility we can give to this spoiler. One thing that I would like to point out is that the ryanbbb spoiler never mentions a C?N?A alliance. It says that "In Ep. 10, ryannbbb predicts Amber convinces Colby to join with her to vote against Nick" (DIRECT QUOTE) lol. Ayatollah keep on posting, you are going to reach 1000 soon. I think that this spoiler is a worthy of some commendation, but not to much. It has some way to go before we can stamp it with the CORRECT SYMBOL!

04-05-01, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Direct quote?"
HERE is the direct quote from ryanbbb:

"Then in episode 10, Keith is now hated by amber who knows she is dead meat now. she gets colby to join her and they try to get nick, which they get, but... keith, tina, rodger, and liz are solid and they rid of nick due when they find this out. they go to get colby, but he wins immunity. nick is gone"

Despite the juvenile English, there is only one way to read this: Amber gets Colby to join her, and they recruit Nick -- but then K/T/R/E find out and cut Nick loose (the spoiler says that Nick is part of their alliance in E9). Colby and Nick become the targets instead of Amber. Colby wins immunity, so K/T/R/E vote out Nick.

skierdude10, I wish I could have every post that I've had to use up trying to debunk a hoax removed from my total. I'd probably only have 300-400 posts left!

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Direct quote?"
Nice comeback, AK! And you didn't have to use a million explanation points (and screw up our format) to make your point.

Thanks for refreshing everyone's memory!

Lizz Just Is

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
Why don't you refresh our memory of this spoiler, seeing as we have quite a few newbies....

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

04-05-01, 09:48 PM (EST)
4. "Previous discussions"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

The original discussion of this item on this board is here:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1017.shtml

The thread that I was referring babydoll to is here:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1138.shtml

I also make some comments about it at the end of the E10 West Coast Summary thread.

Jewels 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jewels Click to send private message to Jewels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Previous discussions"
In all fairness to the ryanbbb who posted this it was great speculation, but why would someone who had such valuable info that knew it was truthful never come back to post again. Wouldnt you want to take credit for something like this. I think it was a great speculation on his part but believe it to be false due to the fact he registered the same day he posted it and then never returned to the ss board where it was originally posted. If it turns out to be right then ill eat my words.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-01, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Previous discussions"
>>If it turns out to be right then ill eat my words.

No worry about that, because there have been so many incorrect details already. I think that the person did a great job of speculating who would be booted(which is the most important aspect of speculation), but other than that this person has not had many details correct. So even if they do pick all of the rest of the bootees correct, you still don't have to eat your words. For this to be 100% spoiler, at least a few of these details need to be correct, and none have.

Ogaalltheway 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogaalltheway Click to send private message to Ogaalltheway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Previous discussions"
Jewels said: <<In all fairness to the ryanbbb who posted this it was great speculation, but why would someone who had such valuable info that knew it was truthful never come back to post again. Wouldnt you want to take credit for something like this. I think it was a great speculation on his part but believe it to be false due to the fact he registered the same day he posted it and then never returned to the ss board where it was originally posted. If it turns out to be right then ill eat my words. >>

I agree 100%. I think that this spoiler has been twisted around a little, too, but I post on ss and Ryan never returned and another poster, who also posted this 'spoiler' debunked it as a hoax. With the possible exception of Jerri, in all honesty, I think this has been pretty easy to predict. Once the tribes merged, who wouldn't think that the Kuchas wouldn't target the strongest Ogie, Colby, and the Ogies wouldn't target the strongest Kucha, and the one they knew had votes against him, Jeff? It made sense for the tribes to target these two, and it also made sense for the vote to stay on tribal lines. Then, the next to go is the strongest player, Alicia. By now, everyone is sick of Jerri, so she goes. Nick, lazy bones that he is follows. Colby, the next threat goes in E11. I reversed them, because I thought it was too obvious for Nick to go last night, but I firmly believe that Colby goes in E11, because he is a threat. It's after that that I don't think the Uncle Camera Man Spoiler holds true. I don't think Tina will go before the final four, because I don't see Liz or Rodger voting for her. Tina saved their butts in TC last time, and she and Lizzie are have bonded and she and Rodger are fishing buddies. Yes, Keith has bonded with Rodger too, but he has votes cast against him, whereas Tina doesn't. Personally, I think that Rodger goes in E12, as either Liz or Amber wins immunity, and A/T/K vote for Rodger, while L/R vote for A or K.
This way, the final four is A/L/K/T, 3 women, one man.
I also predicted Keith then Tina to get the boot, but now I'm not so sure. I just don't buy into the UC Spoiler. And, if I'm wrong, I'll be glad to admit it.

tommyj 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tommyj Click to send private message to tommyj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
I think if this turns out to be the true final four, half the people on this board are still not going to believe it. After this many correct picks, I find it hard to believe it could only be luck.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-01, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
No. I have made these same picks as has SurvivorDawg and many others. I do not think that making these picks is that impressive. Sure, it's not bad and it's well above the norm, but NO, it was not impossible to see that Alicia, Jerri and Nick would all be likely targets. If Colby goes this week, I'll give it some more consideration....until then, we should let this go for a bit.

FingerBang 11 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FingerBang Click to send private message to FingerBang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
We can all pick our bootees and IC winners week to week and be pretty accurate, but has anyone here actually done it 4 weeks ahead of time? Give me a break. Hindsight is great isn't it AK? It's obvious that the spoiler has merit and just because the details AREN'T SHOWN does not mean they aren't true. 72 hours of filming shoved into 44 minutes of show doesn't exactly spell accurate. Why are people so willing to disbelieve this spoiler? Some people are taking it way too personally. It's right or it's wrong. So far it's right.

TS999 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TS999 Click to send private message to TS999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
Exactly. The spoiler is right because it's been accurate so far. Next week when Colby gets the boot, the naysayers will still be complaining. The "Don't Mess With a Texan" quote is great, because it is too good for the producers to leave out. I think that if that shows up in the episode, we know this spoiler was true. The odds of this spoiler being randomly correct are phenomenally out there.

The burden of proof has shifted to those who feel it isn't true. My money is on Colby next week.

The naysayers are looking pretty foolish right now...

04-06-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TS999 Click to send private message to TS999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Okay now we have to talk about the uncle camera man spoiler"
One more thing AK...

There's another way to read this.

"Then in episode 10, Keith is now hated by amber who knows she is dead meat now. she gets colby to join her and they try to get nick, which they get, but... keith, tina, rodger, and liz are solid and they rid of nick due when they find this out. they go to get colby, but he wins immunity. nick is gone"

Keith is now hated by amber who knows she is dead meat now. (Probably True)

She gets colby to join her (meaning, she is left without a *partner to the end a-la Rich and Rudy)

and they try to get nick, which they get, but...

(This could mean they decide to target Nick next, not get him to join their alliance)

Keith, Tina, Rodger, and liz are solid and they rid of nick due when they find this out.

(This could mean by the time they figure out there is another alliance - KTRL - it's too late. Nick is gone.)

they go to get colby, but he wins immunity. nick is gone

(This could mean that Colby was targeted to be next at this point, but his winning immunity meant that they couldn't vote him out this time).

K-T-R-L is a valid alliance. R-L voting for Amber was merely a cover to disguise the alliance.

Voting Colby off next week is where the alliance is revealed. Keith not bringing his backpack was an arrogant gesture, but Keith did know he was in charge.

04-06-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
16. "E11 is the test"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

I disagree that the odds of this spoiler being randomly correct TO THIS POINT are "phenomenally out there." I don't feel one bit foolish so far, and I am definitely a naysayer. I also disagree that there has been a shift in the burden of proof. BUT IF Colby is booted in E11, then I will admit that I have been wrong about this, and it really was a spoiler -- because that pick was simply too illogical based upon what we knew at the time of E7.

If Colby does not get booted, are you guys finally prepared to give it up? Or will you try once again to defend it, as you have defended all of its incorrect analysis about T/E/R/K to date?

Edited to add: Why would R&E have to cover up the real alliance if Amber and Colby knew about it? Occam's Razor tells me that Elizabeth and Rodger voted for Amber because they would rather have seen her booted, not as "strategic cover."

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: E11 is the test"

>
>If Colby does not get booted,
>are you guys finally prepared
>to give it up?
>Or will you try once
>again to defend it, as
>you have defended all of
>its incorrect analysis about T/E/R/K
>to date?
>
And therein lies the main issue. If Colby is not booted, then any more discussion is moot. So far, the naysayers have said it's not real because the details don't match, even though the boot list is exact. So if Colby doesn't go next week, the boot list is wrong, and the whole thing can be trashed.

HOWEVER, if Colby *is* booted next week (and I don't think he will be), then I'm definitely gonna say that this is a credible deal. There are many theories why the details aren't in line, one of which is to disguise the person involved to protect from lawsuits. But to guess the correct order 3+ weeks ago, when we didn't know much of what we know now, is pretty impressive.

Yes, many including the Brain...Trust(c), have guessed right as well, but not weeks in advance and not without much spoiler/rumor analysis, especially Jerri's tossing last week.

So E11 is the test, and so we wait......

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: E11 is the test"
I guess I have trouble seeing how getting the details right puts anyone in jeopardy. Or put another way, how changing some of the details protects anyone. How could an accurate narrative, in addition to the boot order, identify an individual cameraman? Why intentionally get the details wrong?

Something else I'm not clear about: Why did ryanbbb stop at F4?

I'm picking Colby to go in E11, too. (No, I wouldn't have picked Colby as the E11 bootee before E6.) But I'm not sure this alone proves the veracity of the spoiler altho it can no longer be so easily dismissed. If Colby gets the heave-ho and the IC goes as predicted by ryanbbb, I'll re-evaluate my position. Now if Rodger, my E12 pick, outlasts Tina, the predicted E12 boot,...

Anyway, our goal is to try to predict the events of each episode as it happens using verifiable evidence when available and fact based speculation when appropriate. This includes attempting to figure out the challenges, the winners, the bootees and the voting. This often results in a PTTE theory but a simple list of the boot order is not the only objective, the popularity of the PTTE thread notwithstanding. For many of us, how it happens is as important as what happens.

04-06-01, 05:17 PM (EST)
19. "RE: E11 is the test"
I didn't say you felt foolish, I said you looked foolish.

The T-E-R-K alliance is alive and well. We'll know next week.

This, plus the Vegas picture spoiler (great one), plus the Boston Herald spoiler (looking better every day) re: E making it to the final 4... too much for me to ignore.

R&E covered up the alliance because Amber and Colby didn't know about it yet. My reading of the original spoiler info says that by the time Amber and Colby find out about the alliance, it's too late. I agree - the analysis re: the alliance has been wrong to this point. Won't you agree that the fact that all of it's pics to this point is, at least, unlikely, if not phenomenally out there? If not, then clearly we agree to disagree.

"she gets colby to join her (par and they try to get nick, which they get, but... keith, tina, rodger, and liz are solid and they rid of nick due when they find this out."

I can't understand what he meant here. I did understand the "nick goes" part.

Episode 7 was the test. We'll know the whole thing was correct after the fact, but that kind of discounts the spoiler value.

Later, Colbster...

lazybar 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-01, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazybar Click to send private message to lazybar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: E11 is the test"
Ayatollah,
I for one appreciate the discussion on this thread, and yes I am more than prepared to trash ryannbbb if Colby doesn't get booted in E11. Indeed, I think even the IC has to match or I'll trash ryannbbb. However, I will say that I suspect that the Boston Herald source is probably the same source as ryannbbb, & thus I think that Liz will kick butt until the final vote against Rodger. Until next week then ;)
Lazybar

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-01, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: E11 is the test"
I was totally prepared to give it up until I saw how gleeful Colby was about winning immunity. Have we ever seen him this excited? It was as if he had the Nick intuition from last week. No immunity means bye-bye.

Did anyone else hear Nick say that others were going to vote for Keith too. Does anyone have his exact voting words. It sounded like he wasn't the only one planning to vote against Keith, I found that a bit odd that E/R and N didn't all vote the same.

It may go to show that E/R are in an alliance with K at this point in time and didn't want him catching up to Colby in votes so that if there is a tie in Ep. 11 Colby goes?

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "E11 details"
While it is true that much of the strategic discussions would be excluded from the show, the explicit details listed by ryanbbb for E11 MUST be shown. If immunity does come down to C/A/T (implied endurance IC) with Tina winning, and as we have no indication as to what the IC is, it would be more difficult to dismiss this spolier as just speculation. Especially if we hear Colby make the "don't mess with Texas" comment.

md23rewls 23 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail md23rewls Click to send private message to md23rewls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: E11 details"
I can't remember where I heard this, but the poster said that some of the details may have been changed so it isn't too obvious, but the boot order is correct. Another way this could work is if there is a E/R/A alliance. They oust Colby next, then go after Keith, but he gets immunity. So they get rid of Tina leaving a K/E/R/A final 4. This is already a reasonable theory, so lets hope that Colby is out next so it holds up.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-07-01, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Please, for now...."
Just let this die....there's nothing at all to prove anything that ryan says will happen in the next ep and there's nothing to prove that what he says ~won't~ happen. Nothing is going to be proven other than how well AyaK is at debating things he believes ^-^

So if it is true, then all the newbs can run back here with the "I told you so"'s and the vets will be feeling sheepish....or not.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-01, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Please, for now...."

Thank you Kokoro,
You have expressed my exact thoughts on this
to everyone else.... im sure all the other vets
feel the same way

thinking makes a world of difference

Wildcamper

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •