The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

presgrl9 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail presgrl9 Click to send private message to presgrl9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
Alright, before I get of lot of accusations about making excuses for my pick of the lot, I do have a right to make the announcement, seeing as I am from the metro-ATL area, as is she. On the local news, as well as radio, and other forms of media, it was said Diana was not speaking at the start of the show last night because she had laringitis. They had to give her a shot that would temporarily allow her to use her vocal chords, I'm not making this up, which would justify Paula's comment about her feeling under the weather. I agree, it was her worst performance, but please remember, her worst one is other contestants' best!!! She was certainly spunky and went for the "sexy" look as opposed to the "cutesy looked"..props to the girl for trying to sing her heart out and getting the audience involved. Her performance, although vocally not there, shower her confidence and experience in her musical career. She looked the best she had, pretty impressive to feel like crap! Good for her. She does not deserve to go based solely on this performance.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of ... zombiebaby 04-07-04 1
 RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of ... Ricky 04-07-04 2
 RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of ... nailbone 04-07-04 3
   RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of ... greenmonstah 04-07-04 4
       RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of ... nailbone 04-07-04 5
 RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of ... BennyBoy 04-07-04 6
   I'm now worried! presgrl9 04-07-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
Hopefully they won't try to "tart" her up like Carmen from last season!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
I agree, I think Diana will be safe tonight. If Diana gets voted off tonight and Camille gets to stay, I won't watch the show anymore.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
I'll keep watching, just to keep hearing George sing, but I'll lose what little faith I have left in the voting process.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
I agree...if anybody but Camille or John S goes then I too will lose faith in the voting process and in the show's integrity in its search for the best singer.

Nailbone, I FINALLY had my first Shiner Bock in DC. It was yummy!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Yeah!!!

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cut Diana just a LITTLE bit of slack"
I agree! I think that Diana looked the best she ever has in the competition last night! Theres just something about her I adore. I don't really get Simons problem with her? And I keep getting the songs she sings stuck in my head for days!

presgrl9 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail presgrl9 Click to send private message to presgrl9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I'm now worried!"
Well, I too will not want to watch the show if Diana is booted and Camile and John S. stays. She's so cute, and again, so what if she's been "bred a singer"?? What's wrong with that!? She's too cute, and is very respectful toward the judges, even Simon, despite the fact he can't give her a positive comment. After watching the show a second time (we watch it every Wed. at work since we have a pool going), I really don't think it was that bad. I prepared all my coworkers saying she did not have a good performance, and when they saw it, all of them, including the ones who were not big fans of hers, thought she did a REALLY good job. I didn't know the song, so maybe that had something to do with it. To be sick, girl definately did a marvelous job though.

I just really am nervous about tonight. EVERY WEEK I have voted John S. or Camile to leave, and they're never even in the bottom three!!! We KNOW that Fantasia (no comment), LaToya, and George are safe. Jennifer's much-needed solid performance definately got everyone talking, so she's safe as well. That's leaves Jasmine, Camile, John S., JPL and Diana. Although Jasmine hit some BAD notes, Hawaii loves her and will keep the votes coming, not to mention Simon has said she's a contender for the finals. Camile had been terrible every week, and I think the fact she was so moved by Elton John's appearance she was hysterical will really get her a sympathetic vote because she was so moved. I don't know who in the heck has been voting for John S. the whole time, unless possibly senior citizens?? Somehow, he miraculously if safe every week, and last night was certainly not his worst performance, although terrible to the ears. Teenage girls LOVE JPL because he's so "cute" and has a unique voice. Sure he's midget, but noone takes that into consideration..he seems rather awkward but he will make it a good while longer in the competition.

So that leaves Diana. Many see her as being too "cutesy" and raised like a little "pageant queen" on a "pop farm". Not to mention, Simon has NEVER made a good comment about this girl, she COULD pick better songs and she had a bad performance, her worst thus far, because she was sick, which was acknowledged accept for Paula's one remark about "I know you're not feeling well" or something to that nature. I really hope she makes it. As I've said, I think she's the best voice and overall package in the competition. I have money riding on this man!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •