The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
Now on top of discrimination against minorities, the handicapped, and the elderly, we have to worry about people discriminating against pretty people. So any time a pretty person gets fired, can there be a lawsuit for unlawful discrimination?
Sarah W is sooooooo delusional it is frightening. First of all, she isnt that attractive. She certainly isnt ugly, but on a show like the Bachelor, where most of the contestants are pretty good looking, you are a fool to assume you are somehow better than everyone else b/c you are attactive. The fact that she cant see she is such a fool is hilarious. Second, it seems like her family must reinforce this notion that people hate her because she is pretty because she was discussing it with her family on the home date (how mortifying). She claimed that if only she were ugly she would have been chosen- No Way!!!! If she were ugly, then she would have zero going for her- no personality, fragile emmotional state plus split ends and brittle hair on top of being ugly, she would have been gone on the first episode! While there may be some truth to the fact that ugly people are resentful of pretty people, a person who really considered themself to be beautiful would be much more modest about it and have much more real confidence and wouldnt need to tell the whole world that they are a good catch, they have a "presence", that other girls never like them b.c they are pretty. The bottom line is that other girls dont like her b.c she is emmotionally a disaster and a complete ##### with zero personality who thinks that she is somehow better because she is marginally good looking. I think that her comment about racism is going to go down in TV history- cant wait to see her confronted about that at the tell all show! (hopefully she is too dumb to be as mortified as she should be about what she said!!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... lovinmydvr 05-05-05 1
   RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... freakusmaximus 05-05-05 2
 RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... kathliam 05-08-05 3
   RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... escapedude 05-09-05 4
       RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... 10_27 05-10-05 5
           RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... cambo 05-10-05 6
               RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... Poncho 05-10-05 7
                   RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... freakusmaximus 05-10-05 8
                       beyond unbelievable sorgee 05-10-05 9
                           RE: beyond unbelievable uglier than sarah w 05-10-05 10
                               RE: beyond unbelievable tiggermama 05-10-05 11
                               RE: beyond unbelievable freakusmaximus 05-10-05 12
                                   RE: beyond unbelievable DebCapsFan 05-12-05 13
                                   RE: beyond unbelievable cambo 05-12-05 14
 RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... Uglier than her too 05-16-05 15
   RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of t... Star67 05-16-05 16
       ahem sorgee 05-16-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovinmydvr 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovinmydvr Click to send private message to lovinmydvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
Love it. She had no boobies either. My take on her was that she was one of those girls who looks like she needs a good shower, like she had yesterdays makeup on and she's just overall skanky. Examples of girls like this - Jennifer Jason Leigh - pretty but needs a good bathing, a little crusty looking, you know?

Sara's family is enabling her fantasy world. How flippin embarrassing to love yourself so much and then get dumped like that - youch - she has got to be hibernating in pretty world.

05-05-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
I agree she has got to be hiding her face- imagine what her friends must think?

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-05, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
Finally, a government regulation designed to protect ME!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
This girl deserved to be dumped..She bases her whole rejection on the fact that she was too pretty. And that she was "discrimated" against..Thats a good one. Gee maybe it was her skankiness or lame personaity..Obviously she only got by on her looks !

"Dont blame me I voted Democrat"

10_27 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 10_27 Click to send private message to 10_27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
I'd agree that her comments about being too pretty were a little lame and made no sense, but Sarah W. was - BY FAR - the most attractive of the women on the show.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
>I'd agree that her comments about
>being too pretty were a
>little lame and made no
>sense, but Sarah W. was
>- BY FAR - the
>most attractive of the women
>on the show.

I know it's a matter of opinion BUT I disagree. Anitra and Karen are way more attractive than Sarah W.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
I think Anitra beats Sarah W hands down! Anitra is beautiful.

Poncho

05-10-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
8. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
regardless of what Sarah W actually looks like, the stuff that comes out of her mouth is outrageous. what is even worse is that she came on the tell-all show last night, without realizing how horrible she sounded on national TV. she was clueless that everyone was laughing at her comments about being too pretty. she is so delusional its almost scary. maybe if she had come on the show and said, yeah I said stupid things but I was caught up in the moment, etc that may have saved face for her- but instead she defended everything she said!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "beyond unbelievable"
i'm still in shock that she did the whole "liar, liar, pants on fire" about the situation with Sarah B.

maybe i was watching a different show than the one that she was in because i clearly heard/saw/witnessed Sarah W. claim to Sarah B. that Charlie had told her the final 4.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: beyond unbelievable"
>i'm still in shock that she
>did the whole "liar, liar,
>pants on fire" about the
>situation with Sarah B.
>
>maybe i was watching a different
>show than the one that
>she was in because i
>clearly heard/saw/witnessed Sarah W. claim
>to Sarah B. that Charlie
>had told her the final
>4.
>

And Charlie thought the swimsuit model/P.I. was kooky!
Sarah W takes the cake!! On the home visit, I just kept worrying about Sarah W's sister, who might have to endure a lifelong struggle with self esteem because she cannot be as beautiful!! Poor poor girls! Sarah W and her struggle with ugly and her sister's struggle to live up to that dating rotation! What drama! hahaha

tiggermama 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tiggermama Click to send private message to tiggermama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: beyond unbelievable"
I would love to see a Bachelorette show starting with two girls and the guys have to choose one after a few dates. Who would the two girls be though? Sara W. and Tina Fabulous? That tall model women that drove everyone crazy, Trish? with Sara W. It would be hilarious! I'm sure there would be some other great pairings. I would feel sorry for the guys!

05-10-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: beyond unbelievable"
I was suprised he didnt get rid of sarah W after that home date where she said in front of her family, I am a great catch, I have presence, people notice me in a room, that is why everyone hates me. she would have been sooooo much more likable if she at least pretended to be modest- then charlie would have felt bad for her that everyone was mean to her instead of thinking she was a psycho..
oh- one other thing- what about the fact that she said, yes, I did gain some weight on the show. everything she says makes me cringe

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-12-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: beyond unbelievable"
I am not surprised in the slightest. Charlie wanted to sample the merchandise, then dump her.

Made for me by RolldDice.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: beyond unbelievable"
>I was suprised he didnt get
>rid of sarah W after
>that home date where she
>said in front of her
>family, I am a great
>catch, I have presence, people
>notice me in a room,
>that is why everyone hates
>me.

Here's the funny thing. If she's such a great catch and has such a magnificent aura and knows what guys want, and goes on 5 dates a week, has she ever stepped back to ask herself why she's single?

Uglier than her too 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Uglier%20than%20her%20too Click to send private message to Uglier%20than%20her%20too Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
I'm really late with this, but....

I think the overall consensus her is that Sarah W was lacking in modesty. Pretty is, as pretty does, Sarah W! And bragging is not attractive. Her family....oh my goodness.....please, sit her down and say, "Honey, you are pretty, but you are just a woman on the planet earth like the rest of us. Behave yourself in public. Be nice to your sister. And stop dating so much and do some reflecting!" Wake up, Sarah W....some of those women were just as pretty as you and with better personalities. Wake up and smell the Chai!

I wish Charlie good luck, but don't think he is the sharpest axe in the shed.

Star67 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Star67 Click to send private message to Star67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Form of Racism: Hatred of the Beautiful"
I posted this on another thread, I really liked Sarah W :

Hey all...I know this is old news but I just joined these boards today. Honestly - Sarah W. is the only girl I actually liked. I really felt bad for her in the house - I do believe the other girls were intimidated by her, not just because she is gorgeous but because Charlie so obviously was into her. Hey, that's not her fault! I'm sure many would disagree with me...but Krisalee (or however you spell it) reminds me of someone who should be missing a tooth or two, and a mullet (I don't mean to sound cruel but she reminds me of a jerry springer contender) and Sarah B...I don't get THAT at all. She's not really cute, and she's about as bubbly as flat Coke. I'm not a guy, so maybe I'm missing something here. But I think Sarah W. was alot of fun, gorgeous, sexy and honest. I stopped watching after he let her go. I thought he was out of his frigin mind! Especially to end up with those two? Geez what was he thinking??? Sarah, if you're reading, hang in there sweetie - there's a better guy out there for you. You're too good for Charlie. And I think that was the problem. Obviously, the other two won't take the spotlight away from him! Damn celebrities. lol.

Newly added for this post:

I'm really shocked more people didn't like her. She was treated like crap in that house, and it WAS because she was bubbly, and blonde, and confident. Since when is that a crime? I've been in her shoes. It sucks. Women can be viscious. And she was on the defense. Can anyone blame her?

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "ahem"
i didn't think she was treated like crap in the house. if anything, i think the other girls gave her a huge reality check. (no pun intended.)

she is average looking, at best. and she has work to be average. i bet that the thought of waking up next to her made him shudder - and not in a good way. (sarah b is cute on her own and cute when she dolls up. she's no stunner, but she is, well, cute. krisily looks average and she can doll herself up into a stunner. search the web and find some of her pageant pictures. not too shabby.)

her choice of airing her dating schedule/cycle/rotation/whatevertheheckshecalledit is enough to make me want to call her a hussey. we all saw her lay the cheese wiz on charlie early in the "game" and mack him up something fierce. either she is a huge media whore and she was playing him hard and working the cameras OR she is REALLY loose. i'm assumingthe latter over the former.

of teh last three girls, i would expect to find Sarah B. at a Junior League meeting, krisily at a biker bar and sarah w. wrapping the pole at a low rent strip club. i'm not being crass, i'm just calling it how i see 'em.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •