The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR4 Office Draft"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-28-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR4 Office Draft"
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-03 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Regulars here may remember that I run a pool in my office with a twist: participants pick numbers from a hat for draft order, then draft the teams they want. Number one gets first choice, and number twelve gets the team nobody else wants. We had the TAR4 draft this morning, but I forgot to bring the list home with me. Here are the highlights I remember, though.

Number 1 picker, a huge TAR fan, obviously had done her research and took Reichen & Chip.
Number 2 took Steve & Dave (huh?)
Number 3 took the clowns.
Number 4 actually read the web info I printed for her and took David & Jeff.
I drew number 6 and, sure enough, the team I wanted went on the 5 pick, Monica & Sheree.
I took Kelly & Jon at 6.

When we got to 11 and 12, no one wanted either remaining team...
Debra & Steve or Russell & Cindy. We made them take one or the other, I forget which was last.

I won both previous pools, TAR2 with a number 1 pick for Chris & Alex, and TAR3 with a number 4 pick on FloZac. Anybody think Kelly and Jon have a chance?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR4 Office Draft Survivorerist 05-28-03 1
 RE: TAR4 Office Draft ejm92 05-29-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-28-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR4 Office Draft"
I'd say Kelly and Jon have a good shot at this. They're a young, well rounded team that should, on paper, work well together.

I would've gone with the virgins myself

(Another IceCat original )

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-29-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR4 Office Draft"
Kelly & Jon are one of my early picks to do well....but really not for sure about the longrun....they've been heavily featured in the previews, much like JV/Jill and Aaron/Arianne from last season, so I've been expecting them to finish in the upper-mid-pack, but they'll probably have a big impact on the show. I'm still going with the all-male teams for the finish line, Reichen/Chip or Jeff/David....Steve/Dave could be the dark horses, lol.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •