The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mud people & the one-handed woman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-00, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mud people & the one-handed woman"
I think with EP12 coming up quickly we need to look at the hard evidence that we have. The only photos that we have left to go on are the mud competition promos and Susan's ouchy. Let me touch on each seperately...

Now we all know that Kelly won immunity last week but is she wearing the necklace in this pic? I can't say for sure. Richard is carrying something but it is likely his shoes as he always does (plus everyone else is wearing theirs). Susan and Sean are not wearing the necklace, not that this all matters anyway. The main evidence that we have from this pic is the clothing. Kelly is obviously wearing her normal black bikini, Sean and Rudy are wearing shorts, Rich is wearing his normal shorts (those must stink like Kelly's armpits by now), and Susan I can't make out. The shame with that is the Susan hurt hand pic. If we could correlate the following pics with the previous, or any others, through the use of clothing, then we might have something.

In the above pic you can see that her left hand is perfectly set up to get cut. The clothing is a tell-tale sign also...

Now you can compare the infamous WOTB photo with what Susan is wearing... It's the same. Maybe this is a spoiler that Rich wins the upcoming EP12 immunity. I can't make out if Susan's hand is bandaged in the WOTB pic but if we could we would have definite proof. The shorts that she is wearing have not been seen before (could they have been in the care package that she just received)? Also, the glasses that she's wearing are in both the chopping pic and the WOTB pic, plus look new. The clothes give it away and are probably the best spoiler evidence that we have. My assumption at this point is that in EP12 (since I now believe that the WOTB pic is from EP12 and Susan's clothes match what she is wearing while chopping) Rich must win immunity and also that Susan hurts herself in EP12 while cutting that coconut. Could someone please add the rice serving photo, it may add to the evidence.

Another promo pic is the 3 guys sitting around the fire.

The only evidence we have here is that the cap that Sean is wearing is different than his norm and Rudy's (I think that's him to the right of Rich) sweats are new (both could have been goodies from the care package). Could this be a preminition of the final 3? It's also very important to point out that in the coconut chopping pic and the rice serving pic (again, please someone post it, I can't find it), Susan'd hair looks very clean - as though she just was rolling around in mud and the show was nice enough to provide shampoo?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... Devin 08-12-00 1
 RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... Conspiracy Jim 08-12-00 2
   RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... Dreamingofcolleen 08-12-00 3
       RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... Conspiracy Jim 08-12-00 4
           excellent job CJ jurymember 08-13-00 5
               RE: excellent job CJ BadAs 08-13-00 6
               RE: excellent job CJ AMAZON 08-15-00 18
           RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... Sailor 08-15-00 17
 reward challenge jurymember 08-13-00 7
 Throw me a freakin' bone ....... Superman 08-13-00 8
   Refer to SS Board to WOTB analysis.... BadAs 08-13-00 9
       WOTB Photo zeako 08-13-00 10
 RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... zeako 08-13-00 11
   RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... zeako 08-13-00 12
       RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... DaddyO 08-13-00 13
           WOTB photo zeako 08-13-00 14
               RE: WOTB photo Conspiracy Jim 08-14-00 15
                   RE: WOTB photo zeako 08-15-00 16
 RE: Mud people & the one-handed wom... huntress79 08-15-00 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devin 103 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-00, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devin Click to send private message to Devin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
In both WotB andthe mud people pic, they all appear to be wearing similar clothes. The only things missing are: Kelly's hat, Sean's shirt, he has pants not shorts on in WotB, and while Rich is definitely carrying something, it's not clear if it's the immunity necklace, Susan seems to have puts shorts on over her bathing suit. The only time someone brings the immunity neckalce is to a TC or an IC. If this were going to a challenge, Kelly should have it. If this were going to a TC, it means Rich wins immunity. My guess is the mud people is them coming from the IC, Rich has that swagger to him. They wash up, some change a bit, then they head to TC. I have no take on Sue's hand. But I'm pretty sure that's her not Rudy with Sean and Rich. If you watched last episode you would have seen this khaki outfit of hers. I'm not sure what the pic could mean. In short, if this is E12, then it looks like Rich has immunity.

08-12-00, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"

Just another pick to further my theory. Very interesting how in this preview pic (Sue actually looks clean) the clothing again perfectly matches what she is wearing in the other pics I posted above. Especially the choppinf the coconut pic. Just take the bandana that she is wearing on her head and put it around her limited chest, there you have it. Now if someone could just help a fella out and post the rice eating pic to this post...

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-00, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
http://www.cbs.com/network/tvshows/mini/survivor/show/photos/episode07/page10.shtml

Heres the link to the rice eating pic. Very good pics you have with good analysis. I think there is definite evidence in the clothes each wears, esp the sun glasses. As far as her hurting her hand while opening the coconut, Doctor friends of mine have said the bandage seems to be from a breakage - particulary since the whole hand is bandaged and the one finger. They say that since they are on an island its possible that they dont have the materials to make a cast, or have x ray and would just wait until she out. It could also be a major sprange.

Susan does look clean in the pics meaning they may have given them showers post mud challange. Or maybe Susan recieved soap and shampoo in her bag. Also Colleen luxury item was shampoo and she left it on the island. Maybe another possibility is that she got to shower when her hand was bandaged.

08-12-00, 04:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
Thanks for the link ro the rice ating pic. Here it is below...

Now here is a complilation photo that I made showing my whole theory... Some is speculation but most of it is logical if you think about it...

You will see that maybe a removed shirt, pants thrown on or the addition of a hat, all of these pics correlate.

RICH MAY JUST BE WINNING EP12 IMMUNITY!!!

It's gotta be a conspiracy!!!

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-00, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "excellent job CJ"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-00 AT 02:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-13-00 AT 02:26 AM (EST)

Great work Conspiracy Jim....I think you are absolutely right...Rich wins immunity...but it's ok, cause it fits with the "men overthrow the women" theory and that Sue gets booted. They'll claim, while voting, that they think she needs to get her hand in a cast back home anyway....I can hear Rich now, as he taps the top of the voting urn..."Ya know I love ya Soozie Q...but you really should get back and have a doctor see that sprain."

I betcha the reward challenge is the mud roll, they all wash up and shampoo their hair, these pictures are snapped, they walk to the next challenge, and then on the way back Rich carries the talisman (why does he hold it rather than wear it?). And that nite..Soozin goes home.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-13-00, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: excellent job CJ"
LOL JM..
I saw these earlier but have had the time to truly study them. On SS MB there is speculation that the WOBT pic was seen already in an episode!!! No conclusive proof was given yet, I have to check out FerretKiss's Boot sheet to see if it was removed yet (WOTB). If so we are again jumping the immunity band wagon. Otherwise I am with you on this one JM.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: excellent job CJ"
How can you be sure that that is the talisman??? It looks entirely too small to be the immunity necklace. I don't know what it is that Richard is holding, but it's no immunity necklace. I have to respectfully disagree with you guys on this one.

Sailor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sailor Click to send private message to Sailor Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
Great post Jim!

I'm with you on this one....
Only a couple of things to add.

I am a nurse, and I can guarantee you that the bandage is from a sprain or break. I bet it happened in the mud challenge. Looks like an abduction injury, such as someone might get when slipping, falling, and catching themselves with an outstretched hand.

The natural thing to do after the mud challenge is over is to take a quick dip in the ocean to get the bulk of the mud off, and change clothes if you have them, especially your bikini bottom or shorts. The WOTB pic is after this dip. I bet Susan went to the mud wearing her bikini bottoms and changed to the shorts in the ocean.

They would then clean up again once they get back to camp with the shampoo or whatever soap is available, and freshwater. Hence the pics with clean hair.

The coconut pic? I bet it is before the mud challenge, as you can't really see Susan's hair, and she is wearing the bikini bottoms, and her hand is not hurt.

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-00, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "reward challenge "
By the way, if this picture tells any tales, and we believe the challenge is to see which castaway can load themselves up with the most mud, then Rudy must win (albeit counterintuitive). I wonder if this is the reward where he gets the beer, which we know is his favorite thing.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-00, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Throw me a freakin' bone ......."
Help me out here...what's the assumed time line with these pics?

If you look at the mud picks as you have pointed out CJ, everyone is wearing shoes(except Dique), but no one is on Wotb.

SO....one would think that Wotb is post-mud challenge (same clothes no shoes everyone fairly clean), BUT dicque is obviously carrying the talisman. SO...you would have to assume that it is also post immunity challenge (unless Kelly hands the talisman to rich to look at it or drops it and rich picks it up or anything....)

BUT, then you see soozin all shiny and clean which you would assume would come immediately after the mud - challenge.

AND then theres the hand injury, perhaps she strained it washing her hair, I dunno.....

thanks for the pics, by the way, great post.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-13-00, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Refer to SS Board to WOTB analysis...."
some say they saw the WOTB last week but in a different angle. Some say WOTB in a better picture by AJA show;s a hand off to the left of susan. Could be cooleen or a camera man. some say the WOTB they saw last episode that cooleen was to the right of Richard out of picture. To sum this all UP WOTB might be from last episode (cooleen Booted) Refer to SS Board for more detailed thoughts on WOTB placement.

BA

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-00, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "WOTB Photo"
During the last episode, there was a shot of the castaways (Colleen included) walking down the beach. They appeared to have the same clothes on as WOTB and ##### had the Talisman dangling in his right hand. BUT the ocean was on their right unlike WOTB. The big question is, do the clothes in WOTB match those in last week's immunity challenge or those in the clip shown last week.

Could someone check to see if the clothes match either of these. The beach clip was shown in last week's episode around the time of the Pagong beach montage when Colleen reminisced about her old tribe.

The similarities between the shot with Colleen in it and WOTB lead me to believe they are all from E11.

08-13-00, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
The fourth photo from the top of this thread shows (left to right) Sean, Richard and Sonja, not Rudy.

08-13-00, 08:57 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
Doesn't this week's reward challenge involve running around in the forest with a video camera. Surely the castaways would want shoes for this competition. If this is the case then WOTB probably isn't of the castaways returning from the E12 IC. It also isn't a walk to TC as they have no packs or torches, and it is clealy daytime.

The photo troubles me but I still don't think it is from E12. What other evidence do we have about this photo?

DaddyO 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-00, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaddyO Click to send private message to DaddyO Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
All very interesting. Great analysis of pics. You guys are killing me with your overachievements. Can I borrow some more cells for my brain, as mine are depleting quickly.

Great analysis. Is it a consensus that Rich gets immunity and his shorts are as stinky as Kelly's armpits? I'm falling off of my chair laughing!!!!

08-13-00, 04:54 PM (EST)
14. "WOTB photo"
OK, I've done some checking and can now give a better comparison of WOTB from previews and the beach photo shown during episode 11. I think both shots were taken at about the same time. Kelly and Rich are wearing the exact same clothes in both, with bandanas on the left wrist. Fat boy also holds the Talisman in the same manner in both pictures. The shot shown during episode 11 showed Colleen, Rich and Kelly but not Sue or Sean.

So why was Rich walking down the beach with the Talisman and without a shirt along side Kelly and Colleen. It wasn't on the way to the balancing beam challenge as Kelly had her black swimsuit on whereas she wore the pink one during the challenge.

My guess is the producers wanted some group shots and got them all to walk a hundred metres down the beach, turn around and come back. Richard's ego necessitated that he grab the Talisman. The WOTB shot seen in previews was on the way away from camp while the shot shown in E11 was on the way back. Same group same time.

From this we can conclude that WOTB does not suggest that Richard gets immunity in E11.

08-14-00, 09:28 AM (EST)
15. "RE: WOTB photo"
Zeako,
I would love to see this shot that everyone has been mentioning from last weeks show. The one in which Rich is walking with the necklace with Colleen. I have heard a lot about it but have not seen it yet and until I do, I can't believe it. At this point without hard evidence, photos, it is worthless. Please post it here or maybe someone else could. That would at least dispell the notion about my theory above.

08-15-00, 03:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WOTB photo"
I have been unable to post images so I emailed it to Survivorblows.com. Hopefully they will post the beach walk photo of Rich, Kelly and Colleen from Episode 11.

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-00, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mud people & the one-handed woman"
the mud people are definitley from E12. It is not the reward challenge, however. According to TV guide, p.172 of this week's edition, the Close Up tells us that "the castaways compete for cold beer in a reward challenge called Mud Volcano." The immunity challege, however, is diffrent in nature. It is the "Tiga Witch Hunt." The players need to find masks in the woods, which have questions to answer on video tape. Whoever gets back first and finds all masks & answers all questions correctly is awarded immunity.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •