The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An Interesting Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-06, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An Interesting Theory"
I've noticed that there are several threads about reruns and that got me thinking about why everyone seems so surprised that SO is in reruns this week. Usually they announce that "there will be all new episodes in 2 weeks" so we have an idea that reruns are coming up.

Here's my theory on why they didn't warn us this time. I think someone at B&M was reading our boards this last weekend and decided that they needed to work this week on editing the shows to match all the comments that have been made here.

So 1) probably Jill will not have to go on her date because we all know how stupid that is. And they will edit out any footage of Jill eating any food whatsoever.

2) Everyone will stop being mean to Kim - especially Rhonda. And we will see more of Dr. Stan and Kim because we all know that he is the only person on that show remotely qualified to deal with Kim's stuff.

3) Christie will be seen up and about doing something useful and her hair will be fixed.

4) Kelly won't look so scary all the time.

5) CrazyLazyLisa will disappear from the face of the earth and never be heard from again.

6) Jodi will look more feminine and we will finally hear what business she is/was in prior to coming to SO.

7) And Lisa will actually tell the other ladies to clean up after themselves in the kitchen because she is nobody's maid.

Anything else you can think of that they should fix this week- now's your chance because I just know they are reading these boards and thinking, "Oh crap, we better fix this so we can be renewed for next year!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An Interesting Theory sharnina 02-21-06 1
   RE: An Interesting Theory staceeturner 02-21-06 2
   WARNING - sharnina Cygnus X1 02-21-06 3
 RE: An Interesting Theory crazygroupiegirl 02-21-06 4
   RE: An Interesting Theory lovemydogdude 02-21-06 5
       RE: An Interesting Theory sharnina 02-21-06 6
           RE: An Interesting Theory lovemydogdude 02-22-06 7
               RE: An Interesting Theory sharnina 02-22-06 8
                   Locking Cygnus X1 02-22-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-21-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
BUMP

Come on you guys!!! Come out and play with me. They're showing reruns for crying out loud!

Get those creative juices flowing and let's write the show for ourselves this week.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
well then they should definately fix Jodi's ward-robe for her figure she wears way WAY to tight of clothes she is showing all of her roles and I mean ALL of them. and yes they do need to make Kelly a little softer, or at least try and well Christie she needs a hair do make over! And thank Gawd that Lisa whiny Lisa need i say more glad she is no more at least I hope not can't stand her phony baloney fake cry! and as for Kim you r right about them being mean to her just look at what she has had to endure in her life and child hood and they say she talks to much about her son well at least she cares! It will be very interesting if Jill does go on her date. I'm not sure how I feel about the other Lisa just her voice makes me cringe sometimes too. I agree with your theories, I had a re-run yesterday and missed today's episode but the preview did not say it was a re-run it showed Jill getting a phone call from "George" her future date..

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WARNING - sharnina"
It's not good form to bump your own thread for the sole purpose of drawing attention to it.

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
A rerun was scheduled for yesterday , but not aired due to the Olympics. Other than that, last week and the rest of this week is all new.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
Because of what I know about tv time vs real time (right it's around the end of October on the show)..the boards if read would have no immediate affect IMO. If I could get past that concept to dream..there would be LOTS of things they should change. It seems they have already made some positive changes in the past couple of weeks that I like,..less drama!

02-21-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
I guess I was thinking along the lines of editing the shows to make them say what B&M wants us to hear (or to let us hear what we want). But I guess my theory has been shot down since it was only one day of rerun.

Oh, well, maybe another day.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
It was a very creative thought though Sharnina. Sorry about your post but so happy there's no more reruns this week.

02-22-06, 02:57 AM (EST)
8. "RE: An Interesting Theory"
Me too!

I was going to skip today because I really just don't like Lisatwit. Fortunately I read the post about no reruns about 10 min. after the show started. So I only missed the beginning.

Now, we can end this silly little thread and get back to the business of bashing those HG's !

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Locking"
By the thread initiator's request, and since we've established there's nothing more to seesay here. Move along . . .

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •